Tomac and Stewart

dboivin
3/24/2015 7:14pm
Suns_PSD wrote:
Tomac is going to be the next big thing but he definitely doesn't have the finesse of a Bubba. He more like wrestles that bike into...
Tomac is going to be the next big thing but he definitely doesn't have the finesse of a Bubba. He more like wrestles that bike into submission Stanton style.
zehn wrote:
"doesn't have the fitness" You may want to reevaluate that judgement, because it's absolutely wrong. Tomac and Dungey are the pinnacle of the sport in terms...
"doesn't have the fitness"

You may want to reevaluate that judgement, because it's absolutely wrong. Tomac and Dungey are the pinnacle of the sport in terms of fitness.
re-read those quotes...
norcal3737
3/25/2015 11:25am
Suns_PSD wrote:
Tomac is going to be the next big thing but he definitely doesn't have the finesse of a Bubba. He more like wrestles that bike into...
Tomac is going to be the next big thing but he definitely doesn't have the finesse of a Bubba. He more like wrestles that bike into submission Stanton style.
zehn wrote:
"doesn't have the fitness" You may want to reevaluate that judgement, because it's absolutely wrong. Tomac and Dungey are the pinnacle of the sport in terms...

You may want to reevaluate that judgement, because it's absolutely wrong. Tomac and Dungey are the pinnacle of the sport in terms of fitness.
Dungey, yes.

Tomac I can remember several instances where he has faded due to weather.

The Shop

gharmon
3/25/2015 12:16pm
Suns_PSD wrote:
zehn wrote:

norcal3737 wrote:
Dungey, yes.

Tomac I can remember several instances where he has faded due to weather.
The word the man used was "finesse" not "fitness"
gharmon
3/25/2015 12:21pm
Juss wrote:
Will RD thank RV when he is getting that plate?
Ok ok ok! What if RV and RD both win the outdoor championship they are in or going to be in. Who is your pick for...
Ok ok ok! What if RV and RD both win the outdoor championship they are in or going to be in. Who is your pick for MX1 at MXDN?
I know Dungey would be the obvious choice as he would be our champion. But, if poto ends up with that title then I personally make him our MX1 has he as obviously beaten those guys some. I would also used Dungey's last three years rides and let him compete against the supposed lesser riders.

Here is my problem with this years selection. Would our 250 champ be our choice for MX2 or do we pull a AC222 and bump a Tomac down to a 250. Another thing. Who says Dungey is going to be the best American or will Tomac or Canard take it to him?
zehn
3/25/2015 12:25pm
Suns_PSD wrote:
zehn wrote:

dboivin wrote:
re-read those quotes...
DOH! Silly
3/25/2015 3:21pm
Tomac just rides harder and bashes harder than anyone. He OJs without a care...and just slams into jump faces pinned. the problem is that is a really physical way to ride. He is in great shape...probably the top pure athlete in the sport...but he HAS to be...because he has such a physical style. It will be interesting to see ET and BB outdoors this year.

They are going to smoke RD once in a while...and make him look slow. But RD will not hit the dirt...and he will win the title. You gain the same amount of points wining by 1s as you do winning by 20s.
BobPA
3/25/2015 3:26pm
Tomac just rides harder and bashes harder than anyone. He OJs without a care...and just slams into jump faces pinned. the problem is that is a...
Tomac just rides harder and bashes harder than anyone. He OJs without a care...and just slams into jump faces pinned. the problem is that is a really physical way to ride. He is in great shape...probably the top pure athlete in the sport...but he HAS to be...because he has such a physical style. It will be interesting to see ET and BB outdoors this year.

They are going to smoke RD once in a while...and make him look slow. But RD will not hit the dirt...and he will win the title. You gain the same amount of points wining by 1s as you do winning by 20s.
How many times did Tomac make Dungey look slow last summer?
DownSouth
3/25/2015 3:30pm
BobPA wrote:
How many times did Tomac make Dungey look slow last summer?
Take it for what its worth but Eli has stated that the only race last summer where they guessed right at his suspension setup was at Millville. Those were the Showa days and he has said that they have the KYB right where he likes it.
motomike137
3/25/2015 5:07pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2015 5:08pm
Suns_PSD wrote:
That is a perfect summation of ET imho. I think outdoors is where he can really be the most dangerous.

On the subject of James ":Bubba" Stewart and his ability to amaze I would like to steal a interview quote from Trey Canard and say that "I am just grateful". Smile

Post a reply to: Tomac and Stewart

The Latest