Tomac and Stewart

Edited Date/Time 3/25/2015 5:07pm
I would have just love to see these 2 going at it full gas this SX season. Should have been one heck of a battle. What do you guys think about it ? Eli Tomac vs James Stewart.
|
kawirider819
3/23/2015 11:11am
Imagine RV, Stewart and Tomac. That wouldve been a show. Really wish we could have witnessed Tomac and RV go at it outdoors too.
71Fish
3/23/2015 11:19am
Since Tomac is 77 points back, do you think Stewart would be in the same points position? I thought you guys gave Stewart more love than that.
3/24/2015 1:51am
when stewart and tomac are on, they are the most exciting riders in the world imo. reed falls into this small hand full of riders to.

The Shop

3/24/2015 3:57am
i think its a good battle now. But i think a prime stewart would devastate both of them. Indoors and outdoors
BobPA
3/24/2015 5:42am
i think its a good battle now. But i think a prime stewart would devastate both of them. Indoors and outdoors
I agree. Stewart, in his kawi days, was in a league of his own. When he had the rubber side down of course.
mxridr
3/24/2015 5:48am
Stew is the MTOAT

Most talented of all time
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
3/24/2015 5:52am
Dude wins one race and he's suddenly the second coming. I think you're forgetting about a kid named Dungey.

How has he done up to this point? How did he do last outdoor season?
mxridr
3/24/2015 6:16am
Dungey is fhe BSOAT

Biggest stud of all time, and currently the best motocrosser in America
3/24/2015 7:08am
mxridr wrote:
Dungey is fhe BSOAT

Currently the best supercrosser...K-roc is currently the best Motocrosser
HOPSTOOPID
3/24/2015 7:12am
UpTiTe wrote:
Dude wins one race and he's suddenly the second coming. I think you're forgetting about a kid named Dungey. How has he done up to this...
Dude wins one race and he's suddenly the second coming. I think you're forgetting about a kid named Dungey.

Check the points and you will find more than one "25" next to the #3
tprice07
3/24/2015 7:18am
mxridr wrote:
Stew is the MTOAT

Most talented of all time
I prefer to think of Stewart as BOAT, Best Of All Time
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
3/24/2015 7:30am
UpTiTe wrote:
Dude wins one race and he's suddenly the second coming. I think you're forgetting about a kid named Dungey. How has he done up to this...

HOPSTOOPID wrote:
Look next to Dungey and you'll see more then 2 25s. Look next to Canard and Roczen while youre at it.
jasonv43
3/24/2015 7:33am
I would have just love to see these 2 going at it full gas this SX season. Should have been one heck of a battle. What...
I would have just love to see these 2 going at it full gas this SX season. Should have been one heck of a battle. What do you guys think about it ? Eli Tomac vs James Stewart.
One heck of a battle for second place.Blink
HOPSTOOPID
3/24/2015 7:49am
UpTiTe wrote:

HOPSTOOPID wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Look next to Dungey and you'll see more then 2 25s. Look next to Canard and Roczen while youre at it.
I am not the one stating otherwise. Fitting username.
mxridr
3/24/2015 7:59am
mxridr wrote:
Dungey is fhe BSOAT

until the outdoors start this season...

Dungey will be adding a second number one plate to his collection in 2015 this summer. Stamp that one all the way to the bank
theToothPerry
3/24/2015 9:00am
Dungey had nothing for Stew and RV last year. Im thinking this year wouldve been the same had RV not retired and Stewart been banned. We will never know.
Juss
3/24/2015 9:31am
mxridr wrote:
Dungey is fhe BSOAT

Guy got smoked by KR94 last year strait up his rookie year, & he is the best MXER in America? Where were you in 2014? BTW only reason he is winning now is no RV & JS. How many wins did those two have last year? How many wins has RD had in the last 4 years in SX?
Juss
3/24/2015 9:43am
UpTiTe wrote:

HOPSTOOPID wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
And why do you see more than 2 SX wins this year? Let me take a stab at that! Umm no RV or JS? What did I win??? let's face it RD is a great dude & fast as hell, but he would not get more than 2 wins if those two were there cleaning up. RV would be in control of this series with Atleast 3 wins with JS just as many wins and a DNF or two!
Juss
3/24/2015 9:45am
mxridr wrote:
Dungey is fhe BSOAT

mxridr wrote:
until the outdoors start this season... Dungey will be adding a second number one plate to his collection in 2015 this summer. Stamp that one all...
until the outdoors start this season...

Dungey will be adding a second number one plate to his collection in 2015 this summer. Stamp that one all the way to the bank
Will RD thank RV when he is getting that plate?
Zracer
3/24/2015 10:14am
I would have just love to see these 2 going at it full gas this SX season. Should have been one heck of a battle. What...
jasonv43 wrote:
One heck of a battle for second place.Blink
This ^^^
phantom 662
3/24/2015 10:24am Edited Date/Time 3/24/2015 10:26am
HOPSTOOPID wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Juss wrote:
And why do you see more than 2 SX wins this year? Let me take a stab at that! Umm no RV or JS? What did...
And why do you see more than 2 SX wins this year? Let me take a stab at that! Umm no RV or JS? What did I win??? let's face it RD is a great dude & fast as hell, but he would not get more than 2 wins if those two were there cleaning up. RV would be in control of this series with Atleast 3 wins with JS just as many wins and a DNF or two!
Juss, you don't win anything for setting up an imaginary SX series and then projecting a chamionship winner based on what if's. If it helps you deal with the reality of RD's 5 wins so far in the real life SX series currently taking place then, by all means......Dream On! Laughing
Suns_PSD
3/24/2015 10:56am
Tomac is going to be the next big thing but he definitely doesn't have the finesse of a Bubba. He more like wrestles that bike into submission Stanton style.
phantom 662
3/24/2015 11:28am
Suns_PSD wrote:
Tomac is going to be the next big thing but he definitely doesn't have the finesse of a Bubba. He more like wrestles that bike into...
Tomac is going to be the next big thing but he definitely doesn't have the finesse of a Bubba. He more like wrestles that bike into submission Stanton style.
I don't stamp the future of any rider in this sport. I'll use the current SX series as an example.
However, Tomac's talent and skills are an awsome sight to behold. When he is feeling it....watch out!
jleews6
3/24/2015 6:24pm
when stewart and tomac are on, they are the most exciting riders in the world imo. reed falls into this small hand full of riders to.
When JS7 is on it he is amazing to watch. Probably my favorite of all time.
mx836
3/24/2015 6:28pm
jleews6 wrote:
When JS7 is on it he is amazing to watch. Probably my favorite of all time.
...or, your FOAT.
zehn
3/24/2015 6:37pm
Suns_PSD wrote:
Tomac is going to be the next big thing but he definitely doesn't have the finesse of a Bubba. He more like wrestles that bike into...
"doesn't have the fitness"

You may want to reevaluate that judgement, because it's absolutely wrong. Tomac and Dungey are the pinnacle of the sport in terms of fitness.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
3/24/2015 6:47pm
What Stewart did in Toronto last year was probbaly the most insane ride I've ever seen. Every pass he made had the people going nuts.

Watching him and RC go at it at Southwick in 06 was awesome too.
3/24/2015 6:50pm
Juss wrote:
Will RD thank RV when he is getting that plate?
Ok ok ok! What if RV and RD both win the outdoor championship they are in or going to be in. Who is your pick for MX1 at MXDN?

Post a reply to: Tomac and Stewart

The Latest