Tomac Quadruple Crown?

TMessi111
Bunch of If's in here but if he wins the SX title, goes on to win outdoors also, then represents America in the MXON and wins that also he would have won every major title that is available to a US based rider. SX, MX, MXON and Monster Cup. Who has done that in the same season before? I think the SX and MXON are his biggest IF's but he has a great shot to do it.
|
4/24/2017 8:29am
I think he's got this SX title. and I hope he races mxon so he can smoke everyone. What year was it he came from dead last to almost winning at mxon?
cameron96
4/24/2017 8:31am
I think he's got this SX title. and I hope he races mxon so he can smoke everyone. What year was it he came from dead...
I think he's got this SX title. and I hope he races mxon so he can smoke everyone. What year was it he came from dead last to almost winning at mxon?
13 and 14
RandyS
4/24/2017 8:32am
TMessi111 wrote:
Bunch of If's in here but if he wins the SX title, goes on to win outdoors also, then represents America in the MXON and wins...
Bunch of If's in here but if he wins the SX title, goes on to win outdoors also, then represents America in the MXON and wins that also he would have won every major title that is available to a US based rider. SX, MX, MXON and Monster Cup. Who has done that in the same season before? I think the SX and MXON are his biggest IF's but he has a great shot to do it.
Straight Rhythm Bro.
cameron96
4/24/2017 8:39am
TMessi111 wrote:
Bunch of If's in here but if he wins the SX title, goes on to win outdoors also, then represents America in the MXON and wins...
RandyS wrote:
Straight Rhythm Bro.
Plus the USGP

The Shop

TMessi111
4/24/2017 8:43am
TMessi111 wrote:
RandyS wrote:
Straight Rhythm Bro.
Dang it. I knew I was forgetting one. Plus best whip at the XGames. He has no chance now lol
Acidreamer
4/24/2017 8:50am
TMessi111 wrote:
Rv had a season where he won everything. 2011 i think.

Post a reply to: Tomac Quadruple Crown?

The Latest