Told you I've touched some nerves.

4/23/2010 10:52am
BobbyM wrote:
somebody please explain this thread...please.
jbomx363 wrote:
Someone is in love with themselves and their perceived self importance.Blink
Nailed it.
The Rock
4/23/2010 10:52am
Here's the email I got. What you gonna do emailer? SHUT THE FUCK UP! You dont know jack shit about this sport. Go away. This is...
Here's the email I got. What you gonna do emailer?

SHUT THE FUCK UP! You dont know jack shit about this sport. Go away. This is your one and only warning
jbomx363 wrote:
Maybe there is truth in that message.
IMO it doesn't matter if there is truth or not in it....it's totally lame to threaten someone over a freakin' post or thread.

Regardless of our respective positions people should remember we have more in common than differences otherwise we would be posting on moto message boards.

The Shop

Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
4/23/2010 10:53am
mill2
4/23/2010 10:54am
BobbyM wrote:
somebody please explain this thread...please.
Dumbgeon maybe?
oldx
4/23/2010 10:59am
rbm33 wrote:
Yet again you prove my point. Thank you.

Carry on
Says the master mechanic who had a 4 stroke fuck up. "iv got a 03 yz450f that recently broke a valve and had done a fair...
Says the master mechanic who had a 4 stroke fuck up.

"iv got a 03 yz450f that recently broke a valve and had done a fair amount of damaged. im pretty ure that my head and cylinder is ruined, along with all my vales and piston. what im not sure about is why this happened. i know that my valve clearance was within tolerance and i know that my timing tensioner was still working. do any of you have any ideas about what could have happened? could it have jumped time or did i just break a valve?

any input would be greatly appreciated. i have some photos of my head and piston on imagestation. "
I can't believe how fucking stupid you are. I hope whomever e-mailed you follows through and offs you.
4/24/2010 9:19am
Wow, I havent laughed at a thread like I have with this one for quite some time. Thanks guys. This site ROCKS. Wooo.... thats rich.
OW38B
Fantasy
181st
4/24/2010 10:00am
rbm33 wrote:
Yet again you prove my point. Thank you.

Carry on
Says the master mechanic who had a 4 stroke fuck up. "iv got a 03 yz450f that recently broke a valve and had done a fair...

"iv got a 03 yz450f that recently broke a valve and had done a fair amount of damaged. im pretty ure that my head and cylinder is ruined, along with all my vales and piston. what im not sure about is why this happened. i know that my valve clearance was within tolerance and i know that my timing tensioner was still working. do any of you have any ideas about what could have happened? could it have jumped time or did i just break a valve?

any input would be greatly appreciated. i have some photos of my head and piston on imagestation. "
oldx wrote:
I can't believe how fucking stupid you are. I hope whomever e-mailed you follows through and offs you.
What the hell?

Have you always been an idiot or is this something you started recently?
oldx
4/24/2010 10:13am

oldx wrote:
OW38B wrote:
What the hell?

Have you always been an idiot or is this something you started recently?
Pretty much always, thats why I hang out here, to be with my own kind.
OW38B
Fantasy
181st
4/24/2010 10:34am
Quite a few of you guys in here.........................you should be grateful.
OW38B
Fantasy
181st
4/24/2010 12:00pm
The idiots snub their noses at "OldX"........it's worse than I thought!
tcannon521
Fantasy
1417th
4/24/2010 12:13pm
Tiki wrote:
[img]https://420.thrashbarg.net/this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg[/img]
I wonder what this chick looks like now?

This pic has been around for 5+ years now.

Btw, she doesn't look nearly as good now as when I first saw her!
Overdrive
4/24/2010 12:28pm
Tiki wrote:
tcannon521 wrote:
I wonder what this chick looks like now? This pic has been around for 5+ years now. Btw, she doesn't look nearly as good now as...

I'd do her........lol
Rupert X
4/24/2010 12:43pm
Here's the email I got. What you gonna do emailer? SHUT THE FUCK UP! You dont know jack shit about this sport. Go away. This is...

SHUT THE FUCK UP! You dont know jack shit about this sport. Go away. This is your one and only warning

I would ask for another warning.

See if you can get two for one.

And find out who it is.
FlaNard
4/24/2010 3:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/24/2010 3:27pm

OW38B wrote:
When someone has no logical retort...........this is how they answer.

Not true.
Very true actually. Its only one step above swinging on a guy. If you get violent you are admitting you have been owned by words and cant hang.
4/24/2010 3:35pm
OW38B wrote:
When someone has no logical retort...........this is how they answer.

Not true.
FlaNard wrote:
Very true actually. Its only one step above swinging on a guy. If you get violent you are admitting you have been owned by words and...
Very true actually. Its only one step above swinging on a guy. If you get violent you are admitting you have been owned by words and cant hang.
Not true. STFU can be used when you are tired of arguing and are done with it. Along the same lines of whatever, which basically means fuck you.
4/24/2010 3:37pm
Tiki wrote:
tcannon521 wrote:
I wonder what this chick looks like now? This pic has been around for 5+ years now. Btw, she doesn't look nearly as good now as...

Ummmmmmm you wonder what she looks like now yet you say she doesn't look nearly as good as when you first saw her. Huh?
mxr102
4/24/2010 4:11pm
rbm33 wrote:
your a nut job because you used to sell colored glass cleaner and called it Forslyk for 49.00 a bottle. your a nut job becasue you...
your a nut job because you used to sell colored glass cleaner and called it Forslyk for 49.00 a bottle.

your a nut job becasue you tell everyone that you used to ride Pro when its obvious by watching you ride that you never broke out of the beginner class.

your a nut job because you think your changing the industry from behind your keyboard, you dont race, you dont own a dealership, you dont own a track, you dont sponsor riders.......

and when everyone here realizes that, and you realize that they have seen through you you will move on the the next message board just like you did with ATM, Motonews and now vital.

........ you had to ask!
Jimmy Lewis Dirtrider, Enzo, Barry Hawk and many more will argue that Forlsyk works great. I have ridden a handful of times since I stopped racing...
Jimmy Lewis Dirtrider, Enzo, Barry Hawk and many more will argue that Forlsyk works great.

I have ridden a handful of times since I stopped racing Pro in 2000. I have my licenses still to show I was pro, but you already know that. Just because I'm slow now, doesn't mean crap.

I used to sponsor riders, when I was able to.

ATM was stupid that is why I left that forum. Motonews and Vital I'm still on and have been on both since 05ish.
Ok Im gonna stick up for Chad or aka (miedosoracing1) for a mear fact that I personally know him. #1. When Chad lived up here in the Midwest Chad was a very good A rider. #2. I personally have used the Forslyk and it indeed works like he states, I even let Craig Decker use it after I raved about it and he used. He tried it on a set of stock forks with nothing done to them and he even said it was the real deal. If many of you don't know who Craig Decker is do a little research on the computer and see that he's rode for Pro Circuit, Factory Suzuki, Test rider for Kawasaki and now is a Test rider for ENZO Suspension. I get a kick out of you message board monkeys that hate on others for something that there succeding with or making money. Half of you guys on here are nothing more then a fan of the sport and have never even thrown a leg over a dirt bike. Unless you have thrown a leg over a dirt bike and have experience with the whole riding thing. Keep your farfetched unrealistic comments to yourself and quit bashing on eple unless you know first hand.
jndmx
4/24/2010 6:55pm
That was a big damn chicken.
ns503
4/24/2010 7:10pm
I wanna see that spider that cat saw...
motomike894
4/24/2010 7:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/24/2010 7:15pm
rbm33 wrote:
your a nut job because you used to sell colored glass cleaner and called it Forslyk for 49.00 a bottle. your a nut job becasue you...
your a nut job because you used to sell colored glass cleaner and called it Forslyk for 49.00 a bottle.

your a nut job becasue you tell everyone that you used to ride Pro when its obvious by watching you ride that you never broke out of the beginner class.

your a nut job because you think your changing the industry from behind your keyboard, you dont race, you dont own a dealership, you dont own a track, you dont sponsor riders.......

and when everyone here realizes that, and you realize that they have seen through you you will move on the the next message board just like you did with ATM, Motonews and now vital.

........ you had to ask!
Jimmy Lewis Dirtrider, Enzo, Barry Hawk and many more will argue that Forlsyk works great. I have ridden a handful of times since I stopped racing...
Jimmy Lewis Dirtrider, Enzo, Barry Hawk and many more will argue that Forlsyk works great.

I have ridden a handful of times since I stopped racing Pro in 2000. I have my licenses still to show I was pro, but you already know that. Just because I'm slow now, doesn't mean crap.

ATM was stupid that is why I left that forum. Motonews and Vital I'm still on and have been on both since 05ish.
mxr102 wrote:
Ok Im gonna stick up for Chad or aka (miedosoracing1) for a mear fact that I personally know him. #1. When Chad lived up here in...
Ok Im gonna stick up for Chad or aka (miedosoracing1) for a mear fact that I personally know him. #1. When Chad lived up here in the Midwest Chad was a very good A rider. #2. I personally have used the Forslyk and it indeed works like he states, I even let Craig Decker use it after I raved about it and he used. He tried it on a set of stock forks with nothing done to them and he even said it was the real deal. If many of you don't know who Craig Decker is do a little research on the computer and see that he's rode for Pro Circuit, Factory Suzuki, Test rider for Kawasaki and now is a Test rider for ENZO Suspension. I get a kick out of you message board monkeys that hate on others for something that there succeding with or making money. Half of you guys on here are nothing more then a fan of the sport and have never even thrown a leg over a dirt bike. Unless you have thrown a leg over a dirt bike and have experience with the whole riding thing. Keep your farfetched unrealistic comments to yourself and quit bashing on eple unless you know first hand.
Nicely put, MXR102, and Miedoso aka Chad is a cool guy, he has helped me alot getting my RM dialed in after all the problems I had with it at Indy, that thing runs night and day better now, about the forslyk I have never used it so I have no clue about that stuff, but I appreciate the help he has done messing with my cylinder and stuff.

Some of you forum people are pretty out there, its comical.

AZ35
Fantasy
544th
4/24/2010 7:38pm
This thread does deliver...

It is interesting to read the different perspectives on any subject, but this one shows more contrast than most. Ironic how some take it so seriously and get into the STFU and you are an idiot talk, while others come up with some of the FUNNIEST and most original content. Both while reacting to the same subject.

Thank you to the group who finds this all entertaining and has some fun, that is what life is all about. Some funny idiots in this forum.
oldx
4/24/2010 8:04pm

mxr102 wrote:
Ok Im gonna stick up for Chad or aka (miedosoracing1) for a mear fact that I personally know him. #1. When Chad lived up here in...
Nicely put, MXR102, and Miedoso aka Chad is a cool guy, he has helped me alot getting my RM dialed in after all the problems I...
Nicely put, MXR102, and Miedoso aka Chad is a cool guy, he has helped me alot getting my RM dialed in after all the problems I had with it at Indy, that thing runs night and day better now, about the forslyk I have never used it so I have no clue about that stuff, but I appreciate the help he has done messing with my cylinder and stuff.

Some of you forum people are pretty out there, its comical.

Yeah, he may be an alright guy. We're just busting his balls because He's trying to be a drama queen.

Post a reply to: Told you I've touched some nerves.

The Latest