Tim Tremblay Moto 1 bike issue

When the telecast crossed over to a shot of Tremblay sitting on the bike after it had issues, GL and Weege mentioned that Yamaha have a team that can help Yamaha riders and assist if required, Anyone in internet land know what the issue was and what assistance Yamaha gave him, if any?
Sand or not, he was hauling ass and it was a pity that he missed out on a top 15 result.
|
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
7/10/2016 7:46pm
Was surprised to see him be that fast, I somewhat follow snocross and he has more of a sitdown bulldog style, never would've guessed he had pro MX speed.
hillbilly
7/10/2016 7:49pm
Bike looked new, may needed a little more prep for that abuse, bigger radiators or some shaker screen in front of them.

The cooling fan they showed tells how hard it is to keep em alive.

And,he may had all that .

tmx860
7/10/2016 9:25pm
He got good starts both motos, just right around or outside top 10. He signed a few stuff for kids standing near me at the top of the hill near the pits and people around me were like "who is 611?"

The Shop

Beast666
7/11/2016 3:34am
When the telecast crossed over to a shot of Tremblay sitting on the bike after it had issues, GL and Weege mentioned that Yamaha have a...
When the telecast crossed over to a shot of Tremblay sitting on the bike after it had issues, GL and Weege mentioned that Yamaha have a team that can help Yamaha riders and assist if required, Anyone in internet land know what the issue was and what assistance Yamaha gave him, if any?
Sand or not, he was hauling ass and it was a pity that he missed out on a top 15 result.
I am sure he forgot to retorque his sprocket bolts.
bh84
Fantasy
1761st
7/11/2016 6:26am
I remember Tim racing at St Veronique, it's this track in Quebec that is literally like Gopher Dunes with elevation changes, dude was gone on everyone. Same at Motopark, which has become a much sandier track as Iain Hayden has poured money into the dirt, hopefully next year they get a national there. Tim can flat out ride a dirtbike, guys got some real skill for sure.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/11/2016 8:17am

7/11/2016 8:42am
He was always fast on a bike. Actually started riding snowmobiles as winter training. Then as he started winning pro races in his first season he got noticed and the rest is history...

He did a top 10 last year at a Canadian national, so I knew he would do well, but didn't expect him to be in the top 15.

hillbilly, his bikes always look new! I have no idea what happened to his bike, but I'm pretty sure he runs stock radiators so overheating could be it, I don't know.

Nice picture GuyB, I see he's running air forks and stock triple clamps Grinning
kkawboy14
7/11/2016 8:44am
I think they give them Kawasaki bucks, to go green Smile
hillbilly
7/11/2016 1:48pm
Sheriff245 wrote:
He was always fast on a bike. Actually started riding snowmobiles as winter training. Then as he started winning pro races in his first season he...
He was always fast on a bike. Actually started riding snowmobiles as winter training. Then as he started winning pro races in his first season he got noticed and the rest is history...

He did a top 10 last year at a Canadian national, so I knew he would do well, but didn't expect him to be in the top 15.

hillbilly, his bikes always look new! I have no idea what happened to his bike, but I'm pretty sure he runs stock radiators so overheating could be it, I don't know.

Nice picture GuyB, I see he's running air forks and stock triple clamps Grinning
Saw a lot of shaker screens at muddy creek. I always used vinyl screen.

Guess some moto companies make em now. Some teams had different designs on each bike ,like it was mechanics preference.

I'd say he was hammering it right up the rear tire of a bunch of guys and plugged the radiators.
kevin204
Fantasy
2870th
7/11/2016 2:49pm
Sheriff245 wrote:
He was always fast on a bike. Actually started riding snowmobiles as winter training. Then as he started winning pro races in his first season he...

Yeah, he's pretty consistently a top 10 guy in MX1 in Canada, but to grab a 13th in a 450 moto in the US is real impressive.
benj uk
7/11/2016 3:01pm
From the tv coverage was smoking out of exhaust so I gather internal issues

Post a reply to: Tim Tremblay Moto 1 bike issue

The Latest