Tickle EKS brand - Pulpshow.

Crush
7/28/2015 11:29pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2015 12:15pm
Has this been discussed?

Seems a bit silly to say the least.
|
jemcee
7/29/2015 12:12am
Matthes' missus sounds hot! Especially when she calls that dude a jackass or whatever.. I like em kinda mean haha

but on topic that's really not that cool of Tickle, seems like Matthes is over it too haha
RG1
7/29/2015 12:38am
I'm on Matthes side here. The conditions were bad at Washougal and Budds Creek and almost everyone lost their goggles. It's stupid to blame the goggle guy or the goggles themselves. It happens. He may feel he can get more money for wearing another brand

The Shop

7/29/2015 1:01am
He was rubbishing his goggle brand? I cant move the audio clip forward and cant be bothered listening to the whole show.
RG1
7/29/2015 1:07am
689 wrote:
He was rubbishing his goggle brand? I cant move the audio clip forward and cant be bothered listening to the whole show.
Basically Tickle had to throw his goggles in the first moto at Washougal and took a rock to the eye. Then when Matthes went to give him his goggles for the second moto Tickle said that he didn't want to wear EKS brand anymore because he'd had problems with them at Washougal and Budds. Matthes was like yeah no shit everyone everyone did it's not the goggles fault
avidchimp
Fantasy
1102nd
7/29/2015 1:17am
^^^ IF that is the way it went down, that was a crap-tastic move on Tickle's part.
7/29/2015 1:24am
I think Tickle also coped a rock to the eye area.

Cheers RG1.

HenryA
7/29/2015 2:08am
Has anyone here tried EKS goggles? They do look pretty cheap, weird that he decided to completely switch brand between 2 motos.
motokiwi
Fantasy
235th
7/29/2015 3:21am
Meh Broc Tickle doesn't even have a facebook fan page...

Question: Did EKS brand used to be called X brand? or has it always been EKS? Im confused.
NVA57
Fantasy
1742nd
7/29/2015 3:50am
HenryA wrote:
Has anyone here tried EKS goggles? They do look pretty cheap, weird that he decided to completely switch brand between 2 motos.
They are pretty comfy. I have one with a mirrored lens when the sun's out. The lens got a few scratches already so it's not the best quality but that's what you pay for compared to a €150,- airbrake.
7/29/2015 4:10am
HenryA wrote:
It's not when you consider that 80% of them come from the same building in Taiwan.
Spydee
7/29/2015 4:15am
motokiwi wrote:
Meh Broc Tickle doesn't even have a facebook fan page... Question: Did EKS brand used to be called X brand? or has it always been EKS...

Question: Did EKS brand used to be called X brand? or has it always been EKS? Im confused.
Have you seen his Mrs? Broc deserves a fan page just for ploughing that hot piece of azz.
MX690
7/29/2015 4:19am
motokiwi wrote:
Meh Broc Tickle doesn't even have a facebook fan page... Question: Did EKS brand used to be called X brand? or has it always been EKS...

Say EKS as a word.
G Force
7/29/2015 4:27am
motokiwi wrote:

No Facebook page? Ok, I'm a Tickle fan now.
7/29/2015 4:37am
You don't suppose the rider's team owner had anything to do with Tickle's attitude toward Mathizss, do you...

surprised no one pointed that out, previously.

Crush
7/29/2015 5:05am
You don't suppose the rider's team owner had anything to do with Tickle's attitude toward Mathizss, do you... surprised no one pointed that out, previously. [img]https://rx.iscdn.net/2012/04/28192_salt_lake_city2_016_600.jpg[/img]
You don't suppose the rider's team owner had anything to do with Tickle's attitude toward Mathizss, do you...

Thought it for sure but you'd really like to hope not... Then again Kenny doesn't want to train with Aldon either.

It's pretty silly tho to say I had problem with your goggles in two mud races where EVERYONE threw goggles, and then have the shits you copped a rock but also admit you should have come in for new goggles when mud had hit em. No goggles are impervious to the right mud clod getting stuck...
7/29/2015 5:13am
I wear EKS now: they're fine.

No one's goggles did exceptionally well in that mud.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2425th
7/29/2015 5:19am
You don't suppose the rider's team owner had anything to do with Tickle's attitude toward Mathizss, do you... surprised no one pointed that out, previously. [img]https://rx.iscdn.net/2012/04/28192_salt_lake_city2_016_600.jpg[/img]

Crush wrote:
Thought it for sure but you'd really like to hope not... Then again Kenny doesn't want to train with Aldon either. It's pretty silly tho to...
Thought it for sure but you'd really like to hope not... Then again Kenny doesn't want to train with Aldon either.

It's pretty silly tho to say I had problem with your goggles in two mud races where EVERYONE threw goggles, and then have the shits you copped a rock but also admit you should have come in for new goggles when mud had hit em. No goggles are impervious to the right mud clod getting stuck...
When did he throw them though, was it early in each moto or later into each race?

Noticed most riders seemed to keep their goggles until late in both motos on the weekend.

Seemed most only through them after running out of roll-offs.

At that level if you felt that there was a piece of equipment that you were using was not working why would you not change things up.

You are right, no goggles are impervious to the right amount of mud, but it does not mean some brands are better or worse than others.

I have never worne EKS, so can't comment on them Smile
Crush
7/29/2015 5:22am
The goggle is inconsequential as is the time frame. He got blasted and it stuck, that's why he tossed em. Which means the goggle brand or prep wouldn't have mattered...
7/29/2015 5:31am

Crush wrote:
Thought it for sure but you'd really like to hope not... Then again Kenny doesn't want to train with Aldon either. It's pretty silly tho to...

Tickle is the same guy who supposedly never paid his trainer (Charles Dao, I think) after his SX championship. When you know things like that, hearing this goggle drama doesn't surprise me in the least.

Matthes knows about stuff like this and sometimes I think Matthes' greatest contribution isnt what he SAYS but rather how much he MUST bite his tongue when shit like this happens.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
7/29/2015 6:02am
Tickle is the same guy who supposedly never paid his trainer (Charles Dao, I think) after his SX championship. When you know things like that, hearing...
Tickle is the same guy who supposedly never paid his trainer (Charles Dao, I think) after his SX championship. When you know things like that, hearing this goggle drama doesn't surprise me in the least.

Matthes knows about stuff like this and sometimes I think Matthes' greatest contribution isnt what he SAYS but rather how much he MUST bite his tongue when shit like this happens.
He's burned a few people for money.
MtnBoy
7/29/2015 6:04am
Between being stupid enough to thank his dog on the podium, being known for not paying people he owes money and now this...lets just say I won't ever be a Tickle fan, guy seems like a douche.
agn5009
7/29/2015 6:07am
Here we go again. Tickle is going to be the popular guy to bash this week on vital. Anyone want to place bets who it will be next week? He wasn't comfortable with the f'ing goggle, get over it. He doesn't need something dumb like goggles on his mind during the race. Put a different kind on and move along
agn5009
7/29/2015 6:09am
MtnBoy wrote:
Between being stupid enough to thank his dog on the podium, being known for not paying people he owes money and now this...lets just say I...
Between being stupid enough to thank his dog on the podium, being known for not paying people he owes money and now this...lets just say I won't ever be a Tickle fan, guy seems like a douche.
In his defense, I like my dog more than I like most people in this world.
MtnBoy
7/29/2015 6:10am
agn5009 wrote:
Here we go again. Tickle is going to be the popular guy to bash this week on vital. Anyone want to place bets who it will...
Here we go again. Tickle is going to be the popular guy to bash this week on vital. Anyone want to place bets who it will be next week? He wasn't comfortable with the f'ing goggle, get over it. He doesn't need something dumb like goggles on his mind during the race. Put a different kind on and move along
He signed a contract and took money from EKS Brand. Shouldn't he have to keep his end of the deal?

MtnBoy
7/29/2015 6:11am Edited Date/Time 7/29/2015 6:11am
agn5009 wrote:
In his defense, I like my dog more than I like most people in this world.
Well, I can't argue with that!
7/29/2015 6:16am
agn5009 wrote:
Here we go again. Tickle is going to be the popular guy to bash this week on vital. Anyone want to place bets who it will...
New things have come to light man. A lot of ins, lot of outs, lot of what-have-yous.
mx836
7/29/2015 6:16am
HenryA wrote:
I've had at least 5 or 6 of them by now and they are great goggles. Good foam, comfortable frames. Never a single issue with any of them.

Post a reply to: Tickle EKS brand - Pulpshow.

The Latest