Tickle

peelout719
7/26/2010 12:49pm
that sucks... would think they would let him do what will have the best chance of furthering his career
chrisbuehler
7/26/2010 12:59pm
Best rider Star has and could win some races next year. Can see why they don't want to let him go. Anyone know who else Mitch has in mind? Who's the hot amatuers? Could next year actually be a weak year for PC. Obviously Wilson is gonna be top of the class and I think will take the outdoor title but who else?
Spinner
7/26/2010 1:00pm
peelout719 wrote:
that sucks... would think they would let him do what will have the best chance of furthering his career
Yeah! Contracts be damned!
NoGo
7/26/2010 1:02pm
Best rider Star has and could win some races next year. Can see why they don't want to let him go. Anyone know who else Mitch...
Best rider Star has and could win some races next year. Can see why they don't want to let him go. Anyone know who else Mitch has in mind? Who's the hot amatuers? Could next year actually be a weak year for PC. Obviously Wilson is gonna be top of the class and I think will take the outdoor title but who else?
Blake Baggett

The Shop

chrisbuehler
7/26/2010 1:06pm
Best rider Star has and could win some races next year. Can see why they don't want to let him go. Anyone know who else Mitch...
NoGo wrote:
Blake Baggett
I guess the next question is Suzuki gonna have any 250 riders?
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
7/26/2010 1:10pm
It sounds like ProCircuit is Bagget, Rattray, Wilson and Hansen for next year according to Pingree podcast. Maybe a spot for another rider with Hansen being the utility rider.

Wil Hahn is on a red bike for sure (probably Geico).

Too bad for Tickle in a way. I'd like to see him on PC. I think he is just like Metcalfe and will rock on a 450.

Would Star be a good fit for Regal?
Ozzy
7/26/2010 1:29pm
Star's got a "Catch 22" deal brewing here.
Sure they, Star/BLUE, were smart enough to have an option for themselves in regards to Tickle, however............,
If BT wants off the bus, The BLUE bus, do you
1) make/force him to stay by letter of the contract,
or
2) do you say, "C-ya" as you know he really doesn't want to play with you anymore.
Overall, if he does stay by virtue of the above, athletes have to be all things to perform
and get results, and the last time I checked, 1 of them was being a happy camper.
Good luck to both!
Dave O.Wink

TX_187
7/26/2010 1:52pm
Ramrod wrote:
It sounds like ProCircuit is Bagget, Rattray, Wilson and Hansen for next year according to Pingree podcast. Maybe a spot for another rider with Hansen being...
It sounds like ProCircuit is Bagget, Rattray, Wilson and Hansen for next year according to Pingree podcast. Maybe a spot for another rider with Hansen being the utility rider.

Too bad for Tickle in a way. I'd like to see him on PC. I think he is just like Metcalfe and will rock on a 450.

Isn't Musquin coming over to PC next year? Thought I heard that awhile back
NoGo
7/26/2010 1:56pm
Ramrod wrote:
It sounds like ProCircuit is Bagget, Rattray, Wilson and Hansen for next year according to Pingree podcast. Maybe a spot for another rider with Hansen being...

TX_187 wrote:
Isn't Musquin coming over to PC next year? Thought I heard that awhile back
KTM is bringing him over.
chrisbuehler
7/26/2010 2:01pm
Ramrod wrote:

Rattray on a 250 again? Whats he been on a 125/250 since 2000 or somethin? He's a great rider and deserves his ride no doubt. If a guy can make a career on a small bike, should he be aloud to? Should he be made to move up and make room for the kids?
swizcore
7/26/2010 2:17pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2010 2:18pm
Ozzy wrote:
Star's got a "Catch 22" deal brewing here. Sure they, Star/BLUE, were smart enough to have an option for themselves in regards to Tickle, however............, If...
Star's got a "Catch 22" deal brewing here.
Sure they, Star/BLUE, were smart enough to have an option for themselves in regards to Tickle, however............,
If BT wants off the bus, The BLUE bus, do you
1) make/force him to stay by letter of the contract,
or
2) do you say, "C-ya" as you know he really doesn't want to play with you anymore.
Overall, if he does stay by virtue of the above, athletes have to be all things to perform
and get results, and the last time I checked, 1 of them was being a happy camper.
Good luck to both!
Dave O.Wink

With Broc it's not gonna matter, all he knows is to give it everything he has regardless of what he is on or where he would prefer to be.
gea521
7/26/2010 2:18pm
If Star has supported Tickle for the past few years its understandable why they would enforce this. He's finally become one of the premier guys in the lites class and they wanna get a return on him after all the money spent. He's proven he can win on the blue bikes. I believe Will Hahn is in the same situation with TLD because Geico wanted him.

Post a reply to: Tickle

The Latest