Three champs in here

OriolMassot
Edited Date/Time 9/17/2014 3:14am
Most of my motocross friends are also friends and connected somehow with the MotoGP champion Marc Marquez. In fact, he loves riding dirt bikes and whenever he has time, he is in tracks were I used to be.

In this picture, you can see Marc, with Vale Rossi at his ranch, and along Chad Reed.

Goddam, how I wish I could get involved in those environments. How much I'm missing it! :-(

|
KMC440
9/16/2014 4:31pm
Marques is a tiny fellow ... never knew that ... thinks Chad ate the 4th rider in the pic ... Blush

Bad angle for the Chadler Wink
shanes
9/16/2014 5:36pm Edited Date/Time 9/16/2014 5:38pm
OriolMassot where do you live Andorra ?

i was living in the costa blanca but just moved the family to Andorra staying in Pal at the moment but brought a house in Escas , i was out with Nico Terol , Scott Redding and a few moto 3 boys the other week riding supermoto

was asked to head out last weekend with 3 moto 3 boys riding mx .

most of these guys are really nice and just love to ride

Scott redding heading out on my TM 450 for a few laps :-}}

Crush
9/16/2014 6:21pm
KMC440 wrote:
Marques is a tiny fellow ... never knew that ... thinks Chad ate the 4th rider in the pic ... :blush: Bad angle for the Chadler...
Marques is a tiny fellow ... never knew that ... thinks Chad ate the 4th rider in the pic ... Blush

Bad angle for the Chadler Wink
He's wearing a set of Vale's leathers underneath some bigger shift gear... Don't want to fall off a supermoto bike in nylons!

The Shop

early
Fantasy
2231st
9/16/2014 6:41pm
Didnt JT$ say he was going to ride a Vales place? I assume it was with Chad on this trip. Super jealous of the opporitunity to ride with that crew, although I think I would crumble under the pressure.
Crush
9/16/2014 7:02pm
early wrote:
Didnt JT$ say he was going to ride a Vales place? I assume it was with Chad on this trip. Super jealous of the opporitunity to...
Didnt JT$ say he was going to ride a Vales place? I assume it was with Chad on this trip. Super jealous of the opporitunity to ride with that crew, although I think I would crumble under the pressure.
Yeah there is a couple pics on JT's instagram too!

thecolonel610
9/16/2014 7:27pm
I think theres been a mistake. The guy on the far right is Jason Biggs from the movie Saving Silverman.
brimx153
9/16/2014 7:31pm
early wrote:
Didnt JT$ say he was going to ride a Vales place? I assume it was with Chad on this trip. Super jealous of the opporitunity to...
JT$ is in that pic above ,I am nearly sure on the far right , in his FLY gear ,
flamenco
9/16/2014 7:52pm
Read a nice little article on Marquez in a Spanish mag in Sevilla this summer. He comes from a very cool and tight family that seems to be hard-working and very inclusive with their small-town neighbors. He seems to have a very good work ethic, willing to get his hands dirty with this dad and brother, and has a self-effacing sense of humor. Maybe an Italian magazine would write a different article. (just a joke).

Wish I could remember the name of the mag. It was like a Sunday supplement type publication. Non-moto, so not much technical or industry stuff. Previalia maybe??

Brent
9/16/2014 8:18pm
4 champs in the pic- remember JT$ is a German supercross champ...

Crush
9/16/2014 9:48pm
Yeah definitely! The crowd was unbelievable!!!
OriolMassot
9/17/2014 1:41am
Don't forget Loris Capirossi in that picture as well. One of my favourite of all time!

Here you have the chance to see Marc Marquez when he was 8 years old:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAXSPKgSxkM

I can tell you, by his behaviour, that this kid knew he would be a superclass motogp rider.

OriolMassot
9/17/2014 1:53am
shanes wrote:
OriolMassot where do you live Andorra ? i was living in the costa blanca but just moved the family to Andorra staying in Pal at the...

i was living in the costa blanca but just moved the family to Andorra staying in Pal at the moment but brought a house in Escas , i was out with Nico Terol , Scott Redding and a few moto 3 boys the other week riding supermoto

I'm from a 50km town near Lleida. However, I'm currently living in Reykjavík, Iceland.

Lleida is that region in Catalunya, where you could see the Suzuki MXGP Team testing in Almacelles, while the Red Bull KTM Team is testing in Bellpuig, and meanwhile Marquez and other moto3 or moto2 guys are riding in Rufea. I did spend most of my time in there.

There are several awesome riders from this region, like spanish supercross star Dani Hernandez, freestylers Antonio Navas, Marc Pinyol and Albert Florensa, Bellpuig track owner and skilled mx racer Albert Armengol, enduro guys like Xavier Galindo, Arnau Vilanova, the supermoto team Suzuki Grau, dirt track champion and motocross racer José Luís Martinez (who manages a sand motocross track called La Clua), former dakar star Isidre Esteve, etc...

I call it: the catalan california! :-P

Are you racing supermoto currently, Shanes? In my next trip to home, I'd like to give my girlfriend a visit to Andorra and Pirineus. Maybe we could grab a beer!
mmcmx
9/17/2014 2:05am
shanes wrote:
OriolMassot where do you live Andorra ? i was living in the costa blanca but just moved the family to Andorra staying in Pal at the...

I'm from a 50km town near Lleida. However, I'm currently living in Reykjavík, Iceland. Lleida is that region in Catalunya, where you could see the Suzuki...
I'm from a 50km town near Lleida. However, I'm currently living in Reykjavík, Iceland.

Lleida is that region in Catalunya, where you could see the Suzuki MXGP Team testing in Almacelles, while the Red Bull KTM Team is testing in Bellpuig, and meanwhile Marquez and other moto3 or moto2 guys are riding in Rufea. I did spend most of my time in there.

There are several awesome riders from this region, like spanish supercross star Dani Hernandez, freestylers Antonio Navas, Marc Pinyol and Albert Florensa, Bellpuig track owner and skilled mx racer Albert Armengol, enduro guys like Xavier Galindo, Arnau Vilanova, the supermoto team Suzuki Grau, dirt track champion and motocross racer José Luís Martinez (who manages a sand motocross track called La Clua), former dakar star Isidre Esteve, etc...

Are you racing supermoto currently, Shanes? In my next trip to home, I'd like to give my girlfriend a visit to Andorra and Pirineus. Maybe we could grab a beer!
Catalan california? If only it had the beach Smile

Andorra is too cold in winter, you two should come down to Vallgorguina or Montmelo for some moto and beers Smile
OriolMassot
9/17/2014 2:11am
mmcmx wrote:
Catalan california? If only it had the beach :) Andorra is too cold in winter, you two should come down to Vallgorguina or Montmelo for some...
Catalan california? If only it had the beach Smile

Andorra is too cold in winter, you two should come down to Vallgorguina or Montmelo for some moto and beers Smile
There is no beach, true story. But there are the tracks, and the environment! And you know it cause you've been coming too!

I'm used to coldness (you too), but those moto and beers formula sound too good to skip it!
shanes
9/17/2014 2:39am
I'm from a 50km town near Lleida. However, I'm currently living in Reykjavík, Iceland. Lleida is that region in Catalunya, where you could see the Suzuki...

I have Driven through there a few times , i know all the guys from the Suzuki SuperMoto team from when i raced the spanish championships in 09 , i am retired now but when i am there more i may do some of the Catalan series in old mans class .

i have a house in Benitachell , i have not moved all my bikes up to Andorra yet they are in Bullas Murcia , with my friend Anthony Ford-Dunn who was running second in the championship behind Cucha until the last round where he broke his arm and shoulder .

it is a lovely place yes it does get a little cold but then its snow boarding time or a trip down to the house in spain for a few days in the sun :-}}}

i am working in Indonesia 3 on 1 off roughly so there every month for 9-10 days to see the family they love it there

i think we will need a Spanish meet up for sure , maybe a weekend at Aragon for a bit of dirt track , MX and SM :-}}
sende
Fantasy
4455th
9/17/2014 3:14am
I think theres been a mistake. The guy on the far right is Jason Biggs from the movie Saving Silverman.
I was thinking that too... That's not Marc Marquez, That IS Jason Biggs Laughing

Post a reply to: Three champs in here

The Latest