This one's gotta sting a little (Baggett photo)

TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
8/29/2011 11:52am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 12:26pm

This may show though why PC is so successful. They tell it like it is to their riders. I don't know if they do this at other teams but I like that they don't sugarcoat it when their riders aren't riding at their best.
|
mxb2
8/29/2011 11:55am
Good one, maybe that lit some fire in BB!
tbanks
8/29/2011 11:59am
I put it in another thread, but maybe baggett is in a funk or something lately. We know he hurt his shoulder (even tho all reports say it is healed), but maybe an injury is affecting him and it is being kept low key.

Just a thought......

But I love the honesty by the mechanic. That would make me ride a little harder at least.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
8/29/2011 12:02pm
I hope Baggett told his parts changer to PISS OFF! These so called mechanics dont know what the hell is going on with the rider at the time and by watching some of these guys at the races some of them think they are the show and who the fans come to watch.
8/29/2011 12:05pm
lostboy819 wrote:
I hope Baggett told his parts changer to PISS OFF! These so called mechanics dont know what the hell is going on with the rider at...
I hope Baggett told his parts changer to PISS OFF! These so called mechanics dont know what the hell is going on with the rider at the time and by watching some of these guys at the races some of them think they are the show and who the fans come to watch.
maybe mitch radioed him and told him to write that.

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
8/29/2011 12:08pm
Don't start making things up now.
Sondy132001
8/29/2011 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2011 12:25pm
lostboy819 wrote:
I hope Baggett told his parts changer to PISS OFF! These so called mechanics dont know what the hell is going on with the rider at...
First off Mitch didn't radio his mechanic, I don't know if you know Mitch ? he's pretty brutal and if you think or know how hard he is on his riders (Hansen reminds people on twitter all the time), he doesn't accept failure, could you imagine how hard he is on his mechanics? there's no room for fuck-ups on his crew/team, I am sure his mechanics are on it and know their riders to a T, they know what motivates them and how to do it. Nothing wrong with what Baggett's mechanic wrote, he was just reminding him what his purpose was out on the track !

S
8/29/2011 12:20pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Don't start making things up now.
whos making anything up? if i said "mitch told him to write that" then i would except you saying this.

like sondy said, nothing wrong there. pretty sure he knows his rider well enough.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
975th
8/29/2011 12:59pm
lostboy819 wrote:
some mechanic not give you an autograph or just pissed in your cheerios?
MXTRAINER1
8/29/2011 1:06pm
The mechanics and their riders usually have a very close relationship, at least while doing their respective jobs. Most mechanics know what will motivate the rider and/or what info to give them.
Fact: for Blake, Dean or Tyla to be anywhere out of the top 3 is not doing their job.
MItch gives 100% all of the time and he expects no less from his riders. If you want to ride for Mitch be prepared to do your job 100%, that is what you are paid for.
mxb2
8/29/2011 1:08pm
MXTRAINER1 wrote:
The mechanics and their riders usually have a very close relationship, at least while doing their respective jobs. Most mechanics know what will motivate the rider...
The mechanics and their riders usually have a very close relationship, at least while doing their respective jobs. Most mechanics know what will motivate the rider and/or what info to give them.
Fact: for Blake, Dean or Tyla to be anywhere out of the top 3 is not doing their job.
MItch gives 100% all of the time and he expects no less from his riders. If you want to ride for Mitch be prepared to do your job 100%, that is what you are paid for.
bingo, i wish some other riders would read this LOL!
peelout
8/29/2011 1:13pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
[img]https://motocross.transworld.net/files/2011/08/southwick_kickstart_27-600x400.jpg[/img] This may show though why PC is so successful. They tell it like it is to their riders. I don't know if they do this...

This may show though why PC is so successful. They tell it like it is to their riders. I don't know if they do this at other teams but I like that they don't sugarcoat it when their riders aren't riding at their best.
LOL

that's pretty blatant
tbanks
8/29/2011 1:21pm
I just like the look on the mechanic's face.

He like............really? I mean really Blake? Ok do what you want then........
rocrac
8/29/2011 1:26pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2011 1:27pm
If I was Blake I would stick that board straight up his ass.
englishman
8/29/2011 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2011 1:35pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
[img]https://motocross.transworld.net/files/2011/08/southwick_kickstart_27-600x400.jpg[/img] This may show though why PC is so successful. They tell it like it is to their riders. I don't know if they do this...

What's the other guy holding a towel for ?

To soak up the tears in case the pitboard makes Baggs cry ?

I like the fact the mechanic can spell.
MXTRAINER1
8/29/2011 1:45pm
I would guess, it is so the Kawi (green towel) guys know where their pit board is, especially when the track is wet or it is raining.
lucero10x
8/29/2011 1:49pm
I think it was a fair question. I can't imagine Blake having issues with motivation but I really don't know the guy like his mechanic does.
ADynes
8/29/2011 2:22pm
If it were me out there, I would love for my mech to write something like that. It would maybe piss me off a little bit, but that anger would turn to adrenaline and it would motivate me for sure. I would want them to push me as hard as they can.
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
595th
8/29/2011 2:28pm Edited Date/Time 8/29/2011 2:29pm
Where can i get one of these green towels? I go to the races just to watch the mechanics and i want to be just like them.
Motodrew295
8/29/2011 2:31pm
Whatever helps keep the motivation up during the moto.
8/29/2011 2:40pm
lostboy819 wrote:
You do know that the place where your head is stuck, is actually your ass, right? You might want to try and remove it before posting anything else. thank you.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
8/29/2011 2:49pm
lostboy819 wrote:
First off Mitch didn't radio his mechanic, I don't know if you know Mitch ? he's pretty brutal and if you think or know how hard...
First off Mitch didn't radio his mechanic, I don't know if you know Mitch ? he's pretty brutal and if you think or know how hard he is on his riders (Hansen reminds people on twitter all the time), he doesn't accept failure, could you imagine how hard he is on his mechanics? there's no room for fuck-ups on his crew/team, I am sure his mechanics are on it and know their riders to a T, they know what motivates them and how to do it. Nothing wrong with what Baggett's mechanic wrote, he was just reminding him what his purpose was out on the track !

S
Reminding him of his purpose on the track WoohooWoohooWoohoo You really think he needs to be reminded ? Damn you post some stupid stuff. Baggett has won how many motos this year ? I think he knows what he is doing out there.
tbanks
8/29/2011 2:51pm
First off Mitch didn't radio his mechanic, I don't know if you know Mitch ? he's pretty brutal and if you think or know how hard...

S
lostboy819 wrote:
Reminding him of his purpose on the track :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: You really think he needs to be reminded ? Damn you post some stupid stuff...
Reminding him of his purpose on the track WoohooWoohooWoohoo You really think he needs to be reminded ? Damn you post some stupid stuff. Baggett has won how many motos this year ? I think he knows what he is doing out there.
Wow not one for a little motivationWhistling
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
8/29/2011 2:54pm
So what was Goose writing on his pit board to get Dungey motivated? No way Dungey could have finished 7th with out some pit board wisdom. Laughing
cmess77
8/29/2011 3:29pm
TriRacer27 wrote:

englishman wrote:
What's the other guy holding a towel for ? To soak up the tears in case the pitboard makes Baggs cry ? I like the fact...
What's the other guy holding a towel for ?

To soak up the tears in case the pitboard makes Baggs cry ?

I like the fact the mechanic can spell.
I think the guy with the towel is Paul Perejibinos, Dean's mechanic. Hard to tell from the angle.
jasonv43
8/29/2011 3:35pm
That's what I was thinking. He hasn't been very much like the Predator or Chupacabra lately. Hope he gets it figured out.
ktmmcc24
8/29/2011 3:38pm
Just throwing it out there, seeing as how the towel is wound up by his hand, he's probably waving it around. Like everyone with a towel in their hand on the side of the track does.
peelout
8/29/2011 3:42pm
ktmmcc24 wrote:
Just throwing it out there, seeing as how the towel is wound up by his hand, he's probably waving it around. Like everyone with a towel...
Just throwing it out there, seeing as how the towel is wound up by his hand, he's probably waving it around. Like everyone with a towel in their hand on the side of the track does.
maybe he's getting ready to throw his loin cloth at the competition
englishman
8/29/2011 4:46pm
ktmmcc24 wrote:
Just throwing it out there, seeing as how the towel is wound up by his hand, he's probably waving it around. Like everyone with a towel...
Scooby
8/29/2011 4:57pm
englishman wrote:
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Q1lHUDBgZu0/Tlwlv6W1_uI/AAAAAAAAAoA/tvVOk5BHn90/s1600/tickle.jpg[/img]
LMAO

Post a reply to: This one's gotta sting a little (Baggett photo)

The Latest