This made my day

OriolMassot
Edited Date/Time 4/25/2014 9:10am
Can't stop laughing at it. It's 23:47 and still having fun of it!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=553484228101254
|
trailhopper
4/23/2014 5:18pm
Good to see the interwebs have finally reached your side of the earth.....Cool
Outsider
4/23/2014 5:27pm
They have phones where you can get the internet too now... it's so crazy
OriolMassot
4/24/2014 3:02am
Outsider wrote:
I'm pretty sure the internet speed in my country is waaaay faster and waaaaay free than your country. But hey, keep making jokes, man!
trailhopper
4/24/2014 5:13am
Outsider wrote:
I'm pretty sure the internet speed in my country is waaaay faster and waaaaay free than your country. But hey, keep making jokes, man!
Yours may be faster and cheaper but apparently it arrives there 3 months late......weird.

The Shop

Alex
4/24/2014 5:23am
Good to see the interwebs have finally reached your side of the earth.....Cool
Internet speeds in Western Europe are a lot faster than the in the States. Sweden for example is about twice as fast.
OriolMassot
4/24/2014 5:54am
Outsider wrote:
Yours may be faster and cheaper but apparently it arrives there 3 months late......weird.
The weirdest thing in here is you being worried of something that I shared and didn't see it before.

What if you turn your fast internet conection off and start looking outside the window?
hvaughn88
4/24/2014 6:01am
The weirdest thing in here is you being worried of something that I shared and didn't see it before. What if you turn your fast internet...
The weirdest thing in here is you being worried of something that I shared and didn't see it before.

What if you turn your fast internet conection off and start looking outside the window?
Match point, Oriol
newmann
4/24/2014 7:55am
The weirdest thing in here is you being worried of something that I shared and didn't see it before. What if you turn your fast internet...

I would say that because where you are , there probably is a better view out the window. But, the view out the window in Dana Point is pretty damn nice too. And the filet mignon at Cannons was amazing as well.....

Now, where I am, the view does suck!Laughing
huck
4/24/2014 8:17am
Sandberm
4/24/2014 8:54am
I like lamb chops and I have internet
visser62
4/24/2014 9:45am
I think this is 7th time there has been a thread on this video.
trailhopper
4/24/2014 12:51pm
visser62 wrote:
X2
tmauto769
Fantasy
1001st
4/24/2014 4:51pm
Outsider wrote:
so your internet is free? How fast is it? not that it really matters just curious...
OriolMassot
4/25/2014 2:30am

newmann wrote:
I would say that because where you are , there probably is a better view out the window. But, the view out the window in Dana...
I would say that because where you are , there probably is a better view out the window. But, the view out the window in Dana Point is pretty damn nice too. And the filet mignon at Cannons was amazing as well.....

Your view doesn't suck at all. Mine is better. But no motocross in this country :-( that's why I have to check for videos through internet. Oh! Wait! There is an idi*t telling me that was posted 3 months ago!!!! How bad I feel!

trailhopper
4/25/2014 6:44am
Your view doesn't suck at all. Mine is better. But no motocross in this country :-( that's why I have to check for videos through internet...
Your view doesn't suck at all. Mine is better. But no motocross in this country :-( that's why I have to check for videos through internet. Oh! Wait! There is an idi*t telling me that was posted 3 months ago!!!! How bad I feel!

newmann
4/25/2014 6:49am

newmann wrote:
I would say that because where you are , there probably is a better view out the window. But, the view out the window in Dana...

Your view doesn't suck at all. Mine is better. But no motocross in this country :-( that's why I have to check for videos through internet...

That is the view where Outsider lives in Dana Point, not mine. I rolled through for dinner one evening and a view of the harbor. Very nice....very nice. Then I came home to my mosquitoes and humidity.Laughing
OriolMassot
4/25/2014 7:36am
I have no mosquitoes neither humidity in this country, but the motocross tracks are opened 3 months per year and they are all made of black lava sand.

This views are awesome, but the restaurant nearby can be annoying because of noise, right?
j100
4/25/2014 9:10am
amen! hahahah

Post a reply to: This made my day

The Latest