This interactive Online MX Mag is the Teets "The Roots MX"

trailhopper
Edited Date/Time 8/30/2014 12:02pm
I'm an older dude but this AM Moto online mag is awesome and I cant believe other online mags aren't following suite (or maybe they are). Turn the pages and automatic videos stream. Click on number plates and you get a link to racer bios etc etc etc. This is truly interactive.

http://www.joomag.com/magazine/the-roots-mx-may-2014/0271899001399011290
|
Motodave15
8/29/2014 6:54pm
I'm an older dude but this AM Moto online mag is awesome and I cant believe other online mags aren't following suite (or maybe they are)...
I'm an older dude but this AM Moto online mag is awesome and I cant believe other online mags aren't following suite (or maybe they are). Turn the pages and automatic videos stream. Click on number plates and you get a link to racer bios etc etc etc. This is truly interactive.

In all honesty,,, this is pretty badass.. Imma see how it runs on my tablet.. is roots completely free or is that like a trial issue?

I remember i used to always go to my LMS and pick up final lap magazine on the regular.. if this is completely similar.. I Will definitely be reading it alot.
Katoomey
8/29/2014 7:00pm
I like it. thanks for the link Trailhopper.
8/29/2014 7:07pm
Motodave15 wrote:
In all honesty,,, this is pretty badass.. Imma see how it runs on my tablet.. is roots completely free or is that like a trial issue...
In all honesty,,, this is pretty badass.. Imma see how it runs on my tablet.. is roots completely free or is that like a trial issue?

I remember i used to always go to my LMS and pick up final lap magazine on the regular.. if this is completely similar.. I Will definitely be reading it alot.
Works great on Ubuntu Linux.
trailhopper
8/30/2014 8:15am
I'm an older dude but this AM Moto online mag is awesome and I cant believe other online mags aren't following suite (or maybe they are)...

Motodave15 wrote:
In all honesty,,, this is pretty badass.. Imma see how it runs on my tablet.. is roots completely free or is that like a trial issue...

Not sure if this is a free trial or not. Just thought it was cool so I shared it.

The Shop

Post a reply to: This interactive Online MX Mag is the Teets "The Roots MX"

The Latest