This Jamie goon is bugging me

Grieby54
7/3/2011 1:06pm
Hallzilla wrote:
Geez, We have motocross live on T.V. every weekend, and you guys still find something to complain about, I don't give a rats Azz who the...
Geez, We have motocross live on T.V. every weekend, and you guys still find something to complain about, I don't give a rats Azz who the commentator is just keep the moto coming, If NBC wants to try and market to another core group of audience and bring them in let them, All it will do is keep the moto coming. Don't forget just a few years ago we had to wait around for moto.
So stop complaining just to be heard !
I'm guessing you don't complain when your car breaks down? "GEEZ - we have a speedy means of transportation WITH air conditioning! Not too long ago people had to walk uphill both ways in the snow! Quit bitching that your car breaks down!"
machine
7/3/2011 3:08pm
you complaining about that little stuff when you have mx experts calling baggett a chubbaca or something. thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive heard. something...
you complaining about that little stuff when you have mx experts calling baggett a chubbaca or something. thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive heard. something far beyond anything ralph could come up with.
Yep, I think Mathes came up with that lame nickname and weege just keeps saying it hoping it will stick. Make me wan to vomit every time he says it.
7/3/2011 3:22pm
you complaining about that little stuff when you have mx experts calling baggett a chubbaca or something. thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive heard. something...
you complaining about that little stuff when you have mx experts calling baggett a chubbaca or something. thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive heard. something far beyond anything ralph could come up with.
machine wrote:
Yep, I think Mathes came up with that lame nickname and weege just keeps saying it hoping it will stick. Make me wan to vomit every...
Yep, I think Mathes came up with that lame nickname and weege just keeps saying it hoping it will stick. Make me wan to vomit every time he says it.
yea, i try to imagine the people at home watching that might not follow the sport very closely just scratching their heads, wondering WTF! are they talking about.
TerryK
7/3/2011 3:36pm Edited Date/Time 7/3/2011 3:46pm
Sunhouse wrote:
Best commentator ever: Jack Burnicle! (If you can handle words like "jomps" and "opp" etc.
lmao! "Exiting the bum hole"

The Shop

jeffro503
7/3/2011 3:44pm
You can't make everyone happy I guess.

Turn off the sound , so you don't have to listen to them. Then turn on some good music , watch the race and keep any eye on the riders positions at the top of the screen.

Jesus Christ.....is it really that bad? Some of you guys just aren't happy unless you are complaining about something.

Just watch the fucking race and enjoy it. Sheeeesh.!
`ol Ger
7/3/2011 4:51pm
Knate wrote:
So..I'm guessing you don't like Jamie Bestwick?
LaughingLaughingLaughing
7/3/2011 7:10pm
500guy wrote:
Not really, I think it's a great nick name that hasn't been used. the Chupacabra is not even a real animal or should we say it's...
Not really, I think it's a great nick name that hasn't been used.

the Chupacabra is not even a real animal or should we say it's like Big Foot or the Lockness Monster.
What???????, next you going to tell me the Tooth Fairy is not real????
stash124
7/3/2011 11:06pm
Does anybody listen to the Racer X pod cast that Matthes, Ping, and Weege do? They started a game where Weege has to say a certain word on the TV broadcast.... hence the chupacabra, then one week it was doodle, and this week is where geranium came from.
YetiMan
7/4/2011 1:57am
I agree, this Jamie guy is really annoying. It actually very difficult to ignore the commentating and just watch the race with his voice yakking away. At least Emig voice doesnt give you a migraine, and you can just ignore him and watch
7/4/2011 2:26am
The GP coverage and commentary is light years better than the AMA stuff anyway.

I agree that Bestwick can be annoying but I find the constant interruptions with meaningless crap halfway through the race and the LAME post rider interviews (especially Baggett) far more frustrating than Jamie Bestwick. In fact I HATE the post rider interviews with a passion. All 3 PC riders finishing on the podium at Redbud with only Wilson managing a half decent interview.

But at the end of the day MX is on TV, and that's enough.
jtomasik
7/4/2011 9:26am Edited Date/Time 7/4/2011 9:26am
I barely even hear the guys, unless it's someone worthwhile like David Bailey or one of the other greats. In fact, more often than not I crank up some music so I can't even hear the 4-strokes, and I just enjoy watching some of the world's greatest athletes work their magic. I could care less who's talking. I'm happy we get MX on TV now the same day of the races. I can't bitch about this.
pummel
Fantasy
370th
7/4/2011 9:55am
Not a fan of having Jamie Bestwick on there- NBCs attempt at getting motoheads to watch bmx and vice versa. At least we don't have to listen to Leigh Diffy- glad they're keeping that guy with the 4 wheelers. I think Weege and Emig couldn't be much better.
LoudLove
7/4/2011 1:10pm
Weege, Mad Mike, Travis Preston, a bottle of JD, and no 7 second delay...
jamma10
7/4/2011 2:29pm
They should get James Stewart in the booth.
P
7/4/2011 2:43pm
Bauer wrote:
Who is this Limey fuck on NBC that keeps talking and why is he on an MX show? I get that he's some kind of BMX...
Who is this Limey fuck on NBC that keeps talking and why is he on an MX show? I get that he's some kind of BMX cocksmoke with an accent and that makes him bitchin' to some of the kids out there, but have they considered that any true MX fans want to strangle the prick?

"On a track like Red Bud tire selection is imperative"
Guess what, motherfucker, tire selection is imperative everywhere. Yes, you must select a tire. He doesn't even know what imperative means, he's just trying to use what he thinks are big words. Holy fuckall!

My favorite is this one, "It really goes to show you that a hundred percent of the time you have to be in perfect condition. I mean nobody shows up perfect, everybody's always got something going on. But a race is a hundred percent focus and if you're not a hundred percent physically fit, you know, your chances are very slim"

What the flying fuck was he saying? What an asshole, sorry. That shit makes me wanna puke.

During my experiences racing there weren't five guys that were 100% once the season started and I doubt anything has changed. This guy has no clue about racing national motocross.
All I know is that that muthafucka can ride a BMX bike. I think that he rides a little moto as well, but nothing major.

P
Cory976
7/4/2011 3:09pm
The ultimate line up: David Bailey, Larry Huffman and Bob Hannah !!!

Post a reply to: This Jamie goon is bugging me

The Latest