They really don't want us to watch

Ing
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 8:48am
Just tuned in to Speedvision to watch the 2nd 250 moto as is posted on RacerX tv schedule and my cable guide also as 10pm eastern. Guess what? They changed it to 9pm eastern. Guess having to follow 3 networks to watch isn't enough, they have to switch the times also. Yea, I'm pissed.
|
chrisbuehler
7/2/2011 7:15pm
Ing wrote:
Just tuned in to Speedvision to watch the 2nd 250 moto as is posted on RacerX tv schedule and my cable guide also as 10pm eastern...
Just tuned in to Speedvision to watch the 2nd 250 moto as is posted on RacerX tv schedule and my cable guide also as 10pm eastern. Guess what? They changed it to 9pm eastern. Guess having to follow 3 networks to watch isn't enough, they have to switch the times also. Yea, I'm pissed.
Motherf*cker! So I am not crazy! I swore it was on at 10pm. I just happened to put Speed on at 945 though and caught the end. WTF!!!!
7/2/2011 7:45pm
They do not make it easy.
500guy
7/2/2011 9:16pm
It's not the easiest thing to follow, that's for sure.

The Shop

jndmx
7/2/2011 9:23pm
All the moto's....some of them live......all on the same day of the race......and you guys are bitching because you have to change the channel?

Seriously?

Missed it on the Tivo because you decided not to watch it same day?
Oh my times is hard.....times is hard.
Outsider
7/2/2011 9:27pm
jndmx wrote:
All the moto's....some of them live......all on the same day of the race......and you guys are bitching because you have to change the channel? Seriously? Missed...
All the moto's....some of them live......all on the same day of the race......and you guys are bitching because you have to change the channel?

Seriously?

My DVR missed the NBC show.... they'z keepin a brother down.
500guy
7/2/2011 9:28pm
jndmx wrote:
All the moto's....some of them live......all on the same day of the race......and you guys are bitching because you have to change the channel? Seriously? Missed...

Seriously?

I have had to reset my DVR 3 times because they keep changing the title on their listing, and guess what not everyone has Tivo or DVR , it's not to much to ask for the race to come on as listed, nobody is saying it isn't better then ever but lets not be so happy that we don't ask them to fix obvious flaws.
7/2/2011 9:30pm
jndmx wrote:

Seriously?

Some settle for less, others of us want a little better.
jndmx
7/2/2011 9:32pm
1911 wrote:
Some settle for less, others of us want a little better.
Some will bitch about a free lunch.

Same day moto coverage seems a fuck of a lot better than the package we had a couple years ago to me.
BobbyM
7/2/2011 9:33pm
500guy wrote:
I have had to reset my DVR 3 times because they keep changing the title on their listing, and guess what not everyone has Tivo or...
I have had to reset my DVR 3 times because they keep changing the title on their listing, and guess what not everyone has Tivo or DVR , it's not to much to ask for the race to come on as listed, nobody is saying it isn't better then ever but lets not be so happy that we don't ask them to fix obvious flaws.
who you trying to kid jay? yer vcr is still blinking 12:00am.....happy 4th. Smile
500guy
7/2/2011 9:35pm
500guy wrote:
I have had to reset my DVR 3 times because they keep changing the title on their listing, and guess what not everyone has Tivo or...
BobbyM wrote:
who you trying to kid jay? yer vcr is still blinking 12:00am.....happy 4th. Smile
Quit sneaking in my house !
Bill_Carroll
Fantasy
724th
7/2/2011 9:35pm
500guy wrote:
Did you get the new issue of TV guide?
jndmx
7/2/2011 9:36pm
jndmx wrote:

Seriously?

500guy wrote:
Jay I realize it is aggravating that they make those changes but that is the network doing that and they do it all the time with many other sports and programs.

I just think we are so much better off already between the live motos and some great coverage on Fuel and Speed.
This seems like a minor issue to me compared to the significantly better amount of coverage we get.

But that is just me, I am a glass half full kind of guy I guess.
Ing
7/3/2011 3:31am
jndmx wrote:

Seriously?

No, I WANTED to watch it the same day, at the time it was listed. Unfortunately I missed it because they decided that Gearz was more important than showing the MX at the time it was originally listed.
carlosmacho
7/3/2011 7:58am
My DVR picked up everything, NBC, Speed, Fuel TV.. I think they go by title or series number so even if the time changes, it records it. Dish network and Direct TV both will give you a free dvr (5 buck a month more paid to Tivo). That is $60 a year, the price of an SX ticket. And get to see every mx and sx. Seems like a good idea to me. I don't see why anyone would not have a dvr.
jndmx
7/3/2011 6:36pm
jndmx wrote:

Seriously?

Ing wrote:
No, I WANTED to watch it the same day, at the time it was listed. Unfortunately I missed it because they decided that Gearz was more...
No, I WANTED to watch it the same day, at the time it was listed. Unfortunately I missed it because they decided that Gearz was more important than showing the MX at the time it was originally listed.
Well then you have a shitty cable provider.....I was at a Motocross track all weekend, just got home and my DVR has everything on there ready to watch..

No change to the schedule here in CT....sorry you got hosed.
BigDaddyG
7/3/2011 6:49pm
3 networks to watch 4 motos is pretty lame, hopefully they get a better tv deal next year. Fuel rocks!
jndmx
7/3/2011 6:56pm Edited Date/Time 7/3/2011 6:57pm
BigDaddyG wrote:
3 networks to watch 4 motos is pretty lame, hopefully they get a better tv deal next year. Fuel rocks!
I do like the Fuel coverage as well.

I think the reason it is on 3 networks is so that they can try to grow the market for MX racing.
ABC is a major network and will bring in more mainstream money and sponsors.
They probably want or need to keep Speed in the picture due to the SX contracts and Fuel is a natural fit for the live stuff.

More places to see moto means maybe moto will stay around for us to enjoy for a long, long time.

Just my thoughts anyway.....in between staring at your avatar pic......lol.
7/3/2011 7:00pm
jndmx wrote:
Some will bitch about a free lunch. Same day moto coverage seems a fuck of a lot better than the package we had a couple years...

Same day moto coverage seems a fuck of a lot better than the package we had a couple years ago to me.
Just because something is free, does not mean its good. My work place provides me a fee lunch everyday, it is CRAP!!!.Sick I do not bitch about my free lunch, I bring my own lunch everyday, and listen to my co workers bitch.Smile
jndmx
7/3/2011 7:09pm
jndmx wrote:
Some will bitch about a free lunch. Same day moto coverage seems a fuck of a lot better than the package we had a couple years...

1911 wrote:
Just because something is free, does not mean its good. My work place provides me a fee lunch everyday, it is CRAP!!!.:sick: I do not bitch...
Just because something is free, does not mean its good. My work place provides me a fee lunch everyday, it is CRAP!!!.Sick I do not bitch about my free lunch, I bring my own lunch everyday, and listen to my co workers bitch.Smile
LMAO!

OK you got me......you wouldn't bitch about a free lunch.
Your co-workers do prove my point though......

GrinningGrinning
7/3/2011 8:05pm
jndmx wrote:
LMAO!

OK you got me......you wouldn't bitch about a free lunch.
Your co-workers do prove my point though......

GrinningGrinning
Smile
HuskyEd
7/3/2011 9:14pm
jndmx wrote:
I do like the Fuel coverage as well. I think the reason it is on 3 networks is so that they can try to grow the...
I do like the Fuel coverage as well.

I think the reason it is on 3 networks is so that they can try to grow the market for MX racing.
ABC is a major network and will bring in more mainstream money and sponsors.
They probably want or need to keep Speed in the picture due to the SX contracts and Fuel is a natural fit for the live stuff.

More places to see moto means maybe moto will stay around for us to enjoy for a long, long time.

Just my thoughts anyway.....in between staring at your avatar pic......lol.
ABC = ESPN
NBC = Fuel
Speed = Fox
7/3/2011 9:31pm
HuskyEd wrote:
ABC = ESPN
NBC = Fuel
Speed = Fox
If memory serves me right I remember Speed not being able to show first motos last year because of NBC portion of the contract. Fuel makes sense because of that.

Post a reply to: They really don't want us to watch

The Latest