Fantasy
2671st
10/23/2009 5:30pm
Grendel wrote:
"...it could get good."

But conspiracies are way more fun. Smile
10/23/2009 5:35pm
GuyB wrote:
I think way too much was made of Chisholm's involvement in SLC. In the grand scheme of things? It wasn't that big a deal.
peelout719 wrote:
who cares... shouldn't have ever happened. dead horse i know, but call a spade a spade. the entire incident was so clearly obvious that anyone who...
who cares... shouldn't have ever happened. dead horse i know, but call a spade a spade. the entire incident was so clearly obvious that anyone who denies it is blinded by bias.

my .02
Chad Reed lost the tittle himself. Blowing a 18 point lead is heartbreaking so the best thing that happen to him was chisolm. He could sleep better because he had another excuse because of the love tap chilsolm gave him and thats the reason he lost the tittle. And what's sad is that some people on here try their hardest to make that the reason because of their Fav Rider lost the tittle because he can't beat JS straight and blame it on chisolm. Grow up chad and admit that you once again 2nd best. Oh yeah... Hello im new to the board.
10/23/2009 5:42pm
Jake-247 wrote:
Then, he met Ricky and got put back into his place.Tongue
he met RC when he was 19 on a underpower! Rc had been in that class for 7 years before bubba had raced him. Tell RC to come back now, shit my boy villopoto would wax his ass now.
Kinetic1
10/23/2009 6:01pm
Jake-247 wrote:
he met RC when he was 19 on a underpower! Rc had been in that class for 7 years before bubba had raced him. Tell RC...
he met RC when he was 19 on a underpower! Rc had been in that class for 7 years before bubba had raced him. Tell RC to come back now, shit my boy villopoto would wax his ass now.
Crack kills!Blink

The Shop

10/23/2009 6:25pm
Jake-247 wrote:
he met RC when he was 19 on a underpower! Rc had been in that class for 7 years before bubba had raced him. Tell RC...
Kinetic1 wrote:
Crack kills!Blink
Yes it does and so does Poto
jndmx
10/23/2009 6:26pm
Aaaahhhh another typical shit stirring post from Grendel.
Chili
10/23/2009 6:30pm
All the other bullshit in this thread aside that scrub it left scrub it right stuff at the start of that video is nuts!
jndmx
10/23/2009 6:36pm
Chili wrote:
All the other bullshit in this thread aside that scrub it left scrub it right stuff at the start of that video is nuts!
X2

That 125 footage could be a clinic on how to wring every ounce of power out of an engine.
bigcat
10/23/2009 6:56pm
Chad Reed lost the tittle himself. Blowing a 18 point lead is heartbreaking so the best thing that happen to him was chisolm. He could sleep...
Chad Reed lost the tittle himself. Blowing a 18 point lead is heartbreaking so the best thing that happen to him was chisolm. He could sleep better because he had another excuse because of the love tap chilsolm gave him and thats the reason he lost the tittle. And what's sad is that some people on here try their hardest to make that the reason because of their Fav Rider lost the tittle because he can't beat JS straight and blame it on chisolm. Grow up chad and admit that you once again 2nd best. Oh yeah... Hello im new to the board.
Learn how to spell.
And please just

BIGHEAD1
10/23/2009 7:01pm
Just so you know...

Chisholm wasn't ordered to do anything. When he looked back, Bubba was blocking his view of Reed (who was directly behind Bubba in Chisholm's line of site). Then he commited to a step on step off into the corner and couldn't stop. A dozen people had the same problem in that same corner all night long at the race.

That's what really happened.... I know that doesn't matter.
10/23/2009 7:24pm
GuyB wrote:
I think way too much was made of Chisholm's involvement in SLC. In the grand scheme of things? It wasn't that big a deal.
peelout719 wrote:
who cares... shouldn't have ever happened. dead horse i know, but call a spade a spade. the entire incident was so clearly obvious that anyone who...
who cares... shouldn't have ever happened. dead horse i know, but call a spade a spade. the entire incident was so clearly obvious that anyone who denies it is blinded by bias.

my .02
Chad Reed lost the tittle himself. Blowing a 18 point lead is heartbreaking so the best thing that happen to him was chisolm. He could sleep...
I agree except Chisholm never touched him.
10/23/2009 7:46pm
peelout719 wrote:

my .02
I agree except Chisholm never touched him.
I was just trying to make people happy lol
Grendel
10/23/2009 8:29pm
If you believe the wrong place wrong time, youre a fool.
But as already mentioned, it had little effect on the outcome.
Plus, it was witnessed by many after the race Chisholm's girlfriend slapping him five in the riders seating section.

Perhaps it was for a race well done, but I don't remember him making the podium that night.
Looped Out
10/23/2009 8:34pm
GuyB wrote:
peelout719 wrote:

my .02
I agree Wiz Master. When something like a Supercross Championship is slipping away and it's out of your control and all of a sudden you have an excuse that will take the attention off you, a rider will use it. People will jump on a conspiracy story, run with it and then all of a sudden the conspiracy story is bigger than the Championship race it's self. This is what I feel Chadd Reed did last year and torn the industry in half. Half the people said that it happened and half the people didn't think it did, but the more Reed talked about it and drew attention to it, the whole ordeal blew up and that was the story. True race fan's forgot about the 18 point head start Reed had after the first race, the 11 main events that Stewart won and on top of that, the 7 straight main event wins Bubba strung together to catch from round 2 to round 8.

All I want to say is that it was one of the best Supercross season we've had in many years and I had so much fun watching it every weekend and it was as exciting as it was because of James Stewart.
10/23/2009 8:51pm
Grendel wrote:
Plus, it was witnessed by many after the race Chisholm's girlfriend slapping him five in the riders seating section. Perhaps it was for a race well...
Plus, it was witnessed by many after the race Chisholm's girlfriend slapping him five in the riders seating section.

Perhaps it was for a race well done, but I don't remember him making the podium that night.
Maybe he had just told her he was going to give her the best lay she had ever had. Just sayin.
Grendel
10/23/2009 8:57pm
Maybe he had just told her he was going to give her the best lay she had ever had. Just sayin.
I guess Reed wasn't the only one being hit from behind by Kyle that night.
Crush
10/23/2009 9:41pm
I love watching Bubba ride but one thing that bugs me... maybe people see it may be it is just me...

At the races, James is pretty laid back, cool, kinda goofy... seems fun and relaxed...

Any mainstream interview... he gets all "baller" and hardcore... Not implying anything... It's just i've watched every vid he has had and at the races he seems chilled and what I would consider himself, or at least his normal public image... then if it isn't at the races it seems he gets all cool...

Good vision on that vid tho... watching him wreck a 125 was wicked....
Jake-247
10/23/2009 9:43pm
Here comes the James Stewart Fanboys!Wink
Crush
10/23/2009 9:57pm
Yeah probably... But it isn't a hack... it might just be a phase? Chad was all the same for a while but he seems to have grown up...
Looped Out
10/23/2009 10:06pm
Grendel wrote:
Plus, it was witnessed by many after the race Chisholm's girlfriend slapping him five in the riders seating section. Perhaps it was for a race well...

Chisholm was never in the "Rider's seating section" of the stadium after the main event that night. He went straight from the track to the AMA semi and never left there till late that night. This was in an interview with the FIM ref.
Crush
10/23/2009 10:18pm
Some fairly conflicting stories there then huh...
RMZ819
10/24/2009 3:54am Edited Date/Time 10/24/2009 4:10am
Grendel wrote:
"...it could get good."

GuyB is correct and you are wrong about the wrong place at the wrong time bullshit. Brooks is a piece of shizzle. He ordered the takeout and Chisholm pussed out last second. Note to Brooks: James Stewart does not need your help to win a race. All you need to do it make sure the checks clear and get out of this kids way and not put extra bullshit on his dinner plate. He does not need your help!!!! True Story!
Stephon
10/24/2009 7:23am
Crush wrote:
I love watching Bubba ride but one thing that bugs me... maybe people see it may be it is just me... At the races, James is...
I love watching Bubba ride but one thing that bugs me... maybe people see it may be it is just me...

At the races, James is pretty laid back, cool, kinda goofy... seems fun and relaxed...

Any mainstream interview... he gets all "baller" and hardcore... Not implying anything... It's just i've watched every vid he has had and at the races he seems chilled and what I would consider himself, or at least his normal public image... then if it isn't at the races it seems he gets all cool...

Good vision on that vid tho... watching him wreck a 125 was wicked....
I think different people respond to different stimuli in different ways. In my opinion, it's one the really intriguing thing about us as humans - you never really know what's going to happen - that's why they run the races.

Look at Jason Lawrence. One minute he's committing a felony while fighting a friend. The next he's paying for plane tickets for a fellow pro to get to the races. Then he rolls a rental car. Then he lets some other cat borrow one of his race bikes. Now he's in the clink. Hopefully, he'll get out and get on a more positive path. People are fascinating, don't let it bug you.
P
10/24/2009 7:32am
it gets so good, they hire teammates to stop the challengers
it gets so good, they hire teammates to stop the challengers Whistling
I guess you didn't see any of the other races. James didn't need anyone to help him "stop the challengers." If it happened at the beginning of the season you might have a point, but..................

P
-eagle-
10/24/2009 8:03am
Grendel wrote:
I guess Reed wasn't the only one being hit from behind by Kyle that night.
gold
chrisgg90
Fantasy
1950th
10/24/2009 8:09am
Jake-247 wrote:
Oh hell yeah. RC showed him who was boss no question Laughing
Grendel
10/24/2009 10:26am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:55am
Looped Out wrote:
Chisholm was never in the "Rider's seating section" of the stadium after the main event that night. He went straight from the track to the AMA...
Chisholm was never in the "Rider's seating section" of the stadium after the main event that night. He went straight from the track to the AMA semi and never left there till late that night. This was in an interview with the FIM ref.
You are absolutely correct and I was mistaken.

The story was that she was high- fiving other dudes with L&M shirts on after the "take out".
Chilshom was on the track at the time she left. I apologize for saying otherwise.
10/24/2009 10:50am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:55am
Grendel wrote:
"...it could get good."

RMZ819 wrote:
GuyB is correct and you are wrong about the wrong place at the wrong time bullshit. Brooks is a piece of shizzle. He ordered the takeout...
GuyB is correct and you are wrong about the wrong place at the wrong time bullshit. Brooks is a piece of shizzle. He ordered the takeout and Chisholm pussed out last second. Note to Brooks: James Stewart does not need your help to win a race. All you need to do it make sure the checks clear and get out of this kids way and not put extra bullshit on his dinner plate. He does not need your help!!!! True Story!
How do you know that? Well if brooks doesn't help his riders win their championships then how come 22 lost his with a so call greatest team manager of all time. The team is just important as the riders. How many championships does brooks have? ALOT and im not knocking Roger he is great 2 but brooks and the L&M TEAM GOT IT DONE THIS YEAR!!! I bet you couldn't manage a race team.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
10/24/2009 11:11am
Looped Out wrote:
Chisholm was never in the "Rider's seating section" of the stadium after the main event that night. He went straight from the track to the AMA...
Grendel wrote:
You are absolutely correct and I was mistaken. The story was that she was high- fiving other dudes with L&M shirts on after the "take out"...
You are absolutely correct and I was mistaken.

The story was that she was high- fiving other dudes with L&M shirts on after the "take out".
Chilshom was on the track at the time she left. I apologize for saying otherwise.
Take out? What take out? Did I miss something?

If that was an attempt at anything it was the worst of all time. IMO
MPM64
10/24/2009 3:47pm
Forget the Chisholm incident....Series was decided when Bowers and Reed came together off the start in Seattle and went down. End of championship...Game over. Sucky video but gives you an idea of how far back Reed was on this night. Don't think CR was on his game that night. Was talk of him riding sick or injured but he was only able to come up to 7th. He lost 8 points to James at this race and lost the title by 4.

Props to James for winning the series from behind and to both of them for making it exciting all season. Lets hope they come out swinging at A1 in January.

Post a reply to: "They know, when somebody challenge Bubba..."

The Latest