The young kids are taking over...

mccread
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 1:03am
Watching the following video on www.mxlarge.com got me thinking...

Will there ever be a time when two fifteen year olds battle for the lead of a World Championship race (and it was Herlings leading his first ever GP race!)

If that video is anything to go by... this season is going to be epic between the two of them.

Watch the two fastest fifteen year olds ever take on the World champ in the first race of last season...

Herlings v Roczen v Musquin...

|
mccread
3/17/2011 11:06am
Its a valid post...and a pretty legitimate point....plus a great video...of course your are probably only interested in anything American which means you would fail to understand my post and respect the unreal speed of the those kids at fifteen...

That video is a historic moment that mey never be repeated.
3/17/2011 11:42am Edited Date/Time 3/17/2011 11:43am
mccread wrote:
Its a valid post...and a pretty legitimate point....plus a great video...of course your are probably only interested in anything American which means you would fail to...
Its a valid post...and a pretty legitimate point....plus a great video...of course your are probably only interested in anything American which means you would fail to understand my post and respect the unreal speed of the those kids at fifteen...

I'm very open minded actually I think Roczen is one of the funnest riders to watch right now. It just seems you always try to shove GP'S!!!!!! down our throat. Looking at the post count on this thread I don't think I'm the minority here.

The Shop

mxb2
3/17/2011 11:42am
mccread wrote:
Its a valid post...and a pretty legitimate point....plus a great video...of course your are probably only interested in anything American which means you would fail to...

x2, I am a GP fan as well as the us series! I love the sport no matter where it is!
CR250Rider
3/17/2011 11:46am
mccread wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
x2, I am a GP fan as well as the us series! I love the sport no matter where it is!
x2

keep them coming McRead, and Happy St. Paddy's day to you !
Nutty C
3/17/2011 11:52am
looks like the lites class to me that is where the fifteen year olds belong.
mxracer32
3/17/2011 12:07pm
if its moto related it belongs here, as does this. keep it coming mccread.
mxb2
3/17/2011 12:12pm
Hey MCcread, where do you see Musquin finishing in the states in the outdoors? Opinions? Champ, top 3 top 5 .
TeamGreen
3/17/2011 12:25pm
Oh, I dunno...

I'll put Hanny and Sipes up against those young kids...

I'm jus' sayin'...

Post a reply to: The young kids are taking over...

The Latest