The way Alessi rode the 2nd moto

88sdad
5/23/2010 5:25pm
500guy wrote:
Very fast , smooth and confident. the rest of the guy's better watch out, he's headed towards his day's of Amateur domination, holeshot and lead every...
Very fast , smooth and confident.

the rest of the guy's better watch out, he's headed towards his day's of Amateur domination, holeshot and lead every moto.

Very well done, Mike
dv12.com wrote:
I am going to start kayaking on Big Bear Lake
Outsider wrote:
I could ride a wave runner next to you and tell you how stupid you are while you do it... you know, to help! Tongue
Har!
smc916
5/23/2010 5:42pm
I agree 500guy.. It looked effortless. That bike looks so good and I agree with what Mike said about the bike being a huge advantage late...
I agree 500guy.. It looked effortless. That bike looks so good and I agree with what Mike said about the bike being a huge advantage late in the motos. Combine that w/Mikeys holeshots and I think it's going to be a long year for the competition... I just wish RV was out there.
bobby397 wrote:
alessi getting a holeshot against RV would never matter, glen helen last year proved that.Wink
500guy wrote:
Non issue, second season RV has missed
What was the last season Alessi completed again? I know it's been a few years.
akmx17
5/23/2010 6:34pm
Reed also got a holeshot and rode a very easy moto and won.

Whats your point?
mcphilly
5/23/2010 6:47pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:03pm
We all know that Stewart and RV are in a league of there own but they werent there..... Mike rode a great race and I didnt see anything wrong with his podium speach however.....Reed was the more solid rider in my opinion coming from outside the top ten to get 3rd and clinch the overall....... The first race or two is always a wash by round 3 we will see who the players are........I expect Reed and 800 will be battling it out the first half of the season and Dungey to get things going about midpoint ......Cant count grant out for some wins either....... If Dungey doesnt get it together by round 3 or 4 then It will be a Reed and 800 title fight...But then again its motocrossanything can happen Great racing though I am glad I made the trip down ......Smile

The Shop

RandyS
5/23/2010 8:29pm
Reed and Alessi were both on cruise control for their moto wins. Alessi looked to be riding a little harder for his win than Reed did but Alessi never did any passing in the first moto, Reed did a shitload in the second and there wasn't a whole lot of passing going on anywhere. As it looks now it's a Reed/Alessi showdown for the title. Given past history I'd say advantage Reed since he hates the west coast outdoor tracks, and Tony grew up here. Where's all the Reed will be lucky to be in the top 5 threads now?

I didn't watch the coverage today, did they show the mini tornado that came through at the start of the 2nd 450 moto? PC always has little ones when it gets windy. But this was 1000ft high 50-100ft wide high cyclone of dust, garbage, and easy ups. Were not even in Kansas.
shmoo
Fantasy
255th
5/23/2010 9:07pm
Alessi won HT on a 450 last year with a 1-2.
I guess technically he did a bit worse this year, but still won, so good on 'em.

Verdict on the 350-

WAY BETTER THAN ANY 450 EVER!

or

Probably no worse than the 450?

Post a reply to: The way Alessi rode the 2nd moto

The Latest