"The season is over already"

zehn
1/25/2015 1:09pm
Tomac didn't do much :/
zehn wrote:
I wonder if he's struggling with the bike again. The answer can't be his fitness... He looked amazing when he won, but now his performances over...
I wonder if he's struggling with the bike again. The answer can't be his fitness... He looked amazing when he won, but now his performances over the last couple weeks have looked pretty flat. I wonder what the deal is.
andyman wrote:
Makes me think if he has some kind of injury. Hope not!
Hadn't thought about that... I hope not
brimx153
1/25/2015 1:20pm
Brad460 wrote:
One of the "geniuses" just revealed themselves...
brimx153 wrote:
so what your saying is 18 points and 15 points is nt a good led ??? . it will take another bad race from roczen and...
so what your saying is 18 points and 15 points is nt a good led ??? . it will take another bad race from roczen and a bad race from dunge .yes this season is a long way from over . but roczen and dunge .are clear favorites as of now . and go fuck yourself dickhead. I can have my own opinion
bd wrote:
How many points are Canard and Tomac behind Roczen? With the speed Canard and Tomac (not sure whats been up last two races) can ride, serious...
How many points are Canard and Tomac behind Roczen? With the speed Canard and Tomac (not sure whats been up last two races) can ride, serious is far from over.

Hell of a win for Canard. DOMINATION
trey did great . made up that he won . but there is no way in hell he is going to dominate .I don't think anyone will . that's what great about this yr . Tomac has nt been the fastest in two wk s. but I am sure he could go out and win next wk . my main point is trey and tomac can not have another bad race . they need to be ahead of dunge and kroc nearly every wk .the season is far from over . but kroc and dunge are in the driving seat big time .
gharmon
1/25/2015 3:33pm
I honestly just like RD chances. He doesn't usually have bad races. I'm a ET and TC fan but the Dungeon isn't a hard guy to like!!
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
1/25/2015 3:52pm
brimx153 wrote:
realisticly its still between 2 riders
Brad460 wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
so what your saying is 18 points and 15 points is nt a good led ??? . it will take another bad race from roczen and...
so what your saying is 18 points and 15 points is nt a good led ??? . it will take another bad race from roczen and a bad race from dunge .yes this season is a long way from over . but roczen and dunge .are clear favorites as of now . and go fuck yourself dickhead. I can have my own opinion
Clearly you're a genius..

The Shop

brimx153
1/25/2015 4:55pm
Brad460 wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
Brad460 wrote:
Clearly you're a genius..
clearly ur an asshole

Post a reply to: "The season is over already"

The Latest