The scenario...

delonick347
Edited Date/Time 3/27/2012 1:34pm
An chloroform rag is shoved in your face from behind...zzzZZZZzzZzzzZzzz.....a bag is put over your head.

You awaken at the Pro Circuit Kawasaki test track, with a gun pointed at your head. To add insult to injury, your captors have outfitted you in Wulfsport.
You glance over and see Ryan Villopoto hog-tied to an EZ-UP. Mitch and Bones are in their respective chairs, back to back, tied together with rope.

You're told by your kidnapper you have one week to match Ryan Villopoto's average lap time at the Kawasaki test track. If this is not accomplished, it's bullets for you, RV and both your families.

You ask, "why me?? what's the reason for this insanity??" and them immediately instructed to shut the f up. So accept it for what it is, no good reason.

You're resources are RV's knowledge of riding dirt bikes, Mitch and Bones and RV's race machine.

Some would jump for joy because they get to live the factory dream. Others would curl up into the fetal position inside the boxvan, cry and suck their thumbs.

What do YOU think would happen? Smile
|
3/26/2012 1:40pm Edited Date/Time 3/26/2012 1:41pm
I wonder which drugs you're on? They seem to be very good!
R-acer
3/26/2012 1:45pm
There would be some people with bullet holes in themUnsure
delonick347
3/26/2012 1:46pm
Douchebag wrote:
I wonder which drugs you're on? They seem to be very good!
lol...just a 31 year old with an imagination that sometimes mimicks a boy.

The Shop

delonick347
3/26/2012 2:24pm
TripleFive wrote:
I would take the bike,

and ride away.
easily defeated. - "i forgot to mention that they have a IED strapped to the swingarm and can remotely detonate it if they see you, a) skip the whoop section, b) double a triple jump or c) make a break for it!
delonick347
3/26/2012 2:25pm
TripleFive wrote:
I would take the bike,

and ride away.
and leave RV, Mitch and Bones to suffer the consequences of your not-so-sneaky attempt at saving yourself?! Shame on you!
Spartacus
3/26/2012 2:26pm
Tell me about how everyone is tied up again......
3/26/2012 2:27pm
ddavis would say he could easily match RVs speed if he had the bike and the chance.
3/26/2012 2:28pm
Spartacus wrote:
yea yea. since this is a monster party, are the girls in spartacus' avatar involved?
TX24
3/26/2012 2:30pm
I'd give it my best shot and then be eating lead.
delonick347
3/26/2012 2:34pm
Spartacus wrote:
yea yea. since this is a monster party, are the girls in spartacus' avatar involved?
The Monster girls are clad in bikinis, dripping in extra virgin olive oil and are huddled together atop of a "faux" scoring tower. Should you fail to achieve the average lap time of RV, the aforementioned Monster girls will unwillingly become sex slaves to your kidnapper's faction. If the lap time is achieved, your kidnapper and his faction agree to purchase and install a hot tub from Home Depot at your residence and the Monster girls are included.
3/26/2012 2:34pm
1 week is way to short to try and match speed like that. Now, if this was a groundhog day scenario, and we had an infinite amount of days, no worry of injury or death then maybe, just maybe someone could do it. But not my old ass.
stillwelding
3/26/2012 2:39pm
An chloroform rag is shoved in your face from behind...zzzZZZZzzZzzzZzzz.....a bag is put over your head. You awaken at the Pro Circuit Kawasaki test track, with...
An chloroform rag is shoved in your face from behind...zzzZZZZzzZzzzZzzz.....a bag is put over your head.

You awaken at the Pro Circuit Kawasaki test track, with a gun pointed at your head. To add insult to injury, your captors have outfitted you in Wulfsport.
You glance over and see Ryan Villopoto hog-tied to an EZ-UP. Mitch and Bones are in their respective chairs, back to back, tied together with rope.

You're told by your kidnapper you have one week to match Ryan Villopoto's average lap time at the Kawasaki test track. If this is not accomplished, it's bullets for you, RV and both your families.

You ask, "why me?? what's the reason for this insanity??" and them immediately instructed to shut the f up. So accept it for what it is, no good reason.

You're resources are RV's knowledge of riding dirt bikes, Mitch and Bones and RV's race machine.

Some would jump for joy because they get to live the factory dream. Others would curl up into the fetal position inside the boxvan, cry and suck their thumbs.

Do you have a job?
Titan1
3/26/2012 2:49pm
One week to achieve what RV worked his entire life for? Yeah, okay, seems reasonable....um....
pummel
Fantasy
370th
3/26/2012 2:54pm
Have RV ride very slowly for lots of laps to make his average lap time slower, otherwise unless your name is
James, Chad, Ryan D. Trey or maybe a couple of other guys you're getting shot.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
3/26/2012 3:24pm
I would die trying the triple.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
3/26/2012 3:40pm
Turn one lap and survive, even though I had to jump all the triples on the first try, then ghost ride the bike into my captors, relieve them of their weapons and zip-tie their hands and feet. Then deliver them in Mitch's box van to the police deprtment while the Monster girls fight over which one gets to give me road head first.

Hey, we're dreaming here, right???
delonick347
3/26/2012 3:41pm
An chloroform rag is shoved in your face from behind...zzzZZZZzzZzzzZzzz.....a bag is put over your head. You awaken at the Pro Circuit Kawasaki test track, with...

Do you have a job?
Yes. I work for Lockheed Martin as a Systems Aministrator. Do you..? Cool, so anyway...what do think?? Could you turn some RV lap times? Smile
delonick347
3/26/2012 3:44pm
Falcon wrote:
Turn one lap and survive, even though I had to jump all the triples on the first try, then ghost ride the bike into my captors...
Turn one lap and survive, even though I had to jump all the triples on the first try, then ghost ride the bike into my captors, relieve them of their weapons and zip-tie their hands and feet. Then deliver them in Mitch's box van to the police deprtment while the Monster girls fight over which one gets to give me road head first.

Hey, we're dreaming here, right???
Winner!! LOL. Nice one...haha
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/26/2012 3:49pm
1 week is way to short to try and match speed like that. Now, if this was a groundhog day scenario, and we had an infinite...
1 week is way to short to try and match speed like that. Now, if this was a groundhog day scenario, and we had an infinite amount of days, no worry of injury or death then maybe, just maybe someone could do it. But not my old ass.
Yep. The scenario would likely be that you'd get hurt (call it gaining experience) long before you ever close to anything resembling Ryan Villopoto's speed. Or even 107% of it.
delonick347
3/26/2012 4:01pm
1 week is way to short to try and match speed like that. Now, if this was a groundhog day scenario, and we had an infinite...
GuyB wrote:
Yep. The scenario would likely be that you'd get hurt (call it gaining experience) long before you ever close to anything resembling Ryan Villopoto's speed. Or...
Yep. The scenario would likely be that you'd get hurt (call it gaining experience) long before you ever close to anything resembling Ryan Villopoto's speed. Or even 107% of it.
I suppose where I was going with this thing was to get people thinking about what it takes to ride RV pace. The reference to RV, Bones and Mitch was to imply that you have everything you need, equipment and knowledge wise. The gun to your head and families being unmercifully blasted was used to remove the element of fear, as it pertains to the "f that dude!, I'm not going to shift into fourth before the whoops!" demeanor one would normally have Smile . I other words, you don't have a choice! Listen to what RV tells you and execute it....or DIE! Lol...could it be done?
3/26/2012 4:39pm Edited Date/Time 3/26/2012 4:40pm
I like this. all these baby boomers lost their imaginations. It can be done. Its only one 40-second track.
3/26/2012 4:48pm
beat his time in a week? no way. get within 2~4 seconds on a 55 sec lap time, yeah, I think I could pull that off still I bet several could do that much.
Parris
3/26/2012 5:31pm
1.What kinda tires I get???

2. Do'nt drink the bongwater.

Post a reply to: The scenario...

The Latest