The palms hotel

Edited Date/Time 8/21/2015 7:57pm
So I see they are the host hotel for monster cup. The usually where most of the people and riders hang out or just scatter them around the strip? I know there was always the circle bar at hard rock so maybe feld puts most of the riders up at the host hotel? Thoughts?
|
bonseff
8/20/2015 9:40pm
palms is a hike from everything.
8/20/2015 9:44pm
bonseff wrote:
Ya that's the problem. It is a good place, just not sure if it's worth staying there for all 4 days
bd
8/20/2015 10:38pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2015 10:38pm
I know a bunch of you rave about the Hard Rock but its a FUCKING DUMP. The Cromwell, Cosmo LV, and Wynn are far better. For night life.... check out XS, Drais, and Marquee.

Added note --- the Circle Jerk is destroyed at HR

The Shop

JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
8/20/2015 11:15pm
bd wrote:
I know a bunch of you rave about the Hard Rock but its a [u][b]FUCKING DUMP[/b][/u]. The Cromwell, Cosmo LV, and Wynn are far better. For...
I know a bunch of you rave about the Hard Rock but its a FUCKING DUMP. The Cromwell, Cosmo LV, and Wynn are far better. For night life.... check out XS, Drais, and Marquee.

Added note --- the Circle Jerk is destroyed at HR
For night life, and if you like the whole EDM scene, Omnia is hands down the best night club I've been too. XS is really good too.
8/21/2015 6:39pm
I always like the mgm or Mandalay. I have never stayed off the strip. Basically I am wondering if it is worth the stay at the host hotel? Does feld put up parties and the racers at the host hotel? Or do they go anywhere? I haven't stayed at host hotel for any races. I have for UFC and it is always worth it for run ins with people...
MX Culture
8/21/2015 6:59pm
So I see they are the host hotel for monster cup. The usually where most of the people and riders hang out or just scatter them...
So I see they are the host hotel for monster cup. The usually where most of the people and riders hang out or just scatter them around the strip? I know there was always the circle bar at hard rock so maybe feld puts most of the riders up at the host hotel? Thoughts?
The circle bar is no more
jloucks742
8/21/2015 7:05pm
bonseff wrote:
Ya that's the problem. It is a good place, just not sure if it's worth staying there for all 4 days
Pretty much this... Decent place but bad location. Unless your not much of a party person and like to lay low then its not a bad place. If you want to be in the middle of the action then definitely go for something middle of the strip. I know in years past the hard rock always has a shuttle that goes to and from sam boyd. 20 bucks I think for a round trip ticket
8/21/2015 7:16pm
bonseff wrote:
jloucks742 wrote:
Pretty much this... Decent place but bad location. Unless your not much of a party person and like to lay low then its not a bad...
Pretty much this... Decent place but bad location. Unless your not much of a party person and like to lay low then its not a bad place. If you want to be in the middle of the action then definitely go for something middle of the strip. I know in years past the hard rock always has a shuttle that goes to and from sam boyd. 20 bucks I think for a round trip ticket
Ya shuttle is from palms now
jloucks742
8/21/2015 7:57pm
Makes sense if that is the host hotel. I would still stay somewhere mid strip if you've never been before. Been to vegas countless times and I still get goose bumps when I fly in because you know you're in for a good time.

Post a reply to: The palms hotel

The Latest