The new MX World Championship

ruy

Thinking after watching this video and seeing that some of the tracks of the world championship and some of Outdoors in USA I do not like anything.
What would you think of a championship where you only run on the best tracks ..?
  And what tracks are those for you ..?
I am totally in favor of the championship that could be called "Of the best tracks"
For me these would be good tracks for that new world championship:
Maggiora
Matterly Basin
Desertmartin track in Northern Ireland
Washougal
Unadilla
Florida Tracks and Trails
Cahuilla in California
Toowoomba in Australia
Neuquen in Argentina
Sevlievo in Bulgaria
Vieira Do Minho in Portugal
Dirt Park in Hungary
Ajaccio In Corsica
Zarnesti in Romania
|
Yep
6/14/2017 8:20pm
Nemur

The Shop

fox1nz
6/14/2017 10:11pm
Yep wrote:
Nemur
jeffro503 wrote:
Isn't it " Namur " ?
Still, We no what he means. More to the point it's a pretty bad arse track but not really up to today's standard of tracks. ?
Now Ernee France is a good one, especially with all those fans packing it out.
Taupo New Zealand is worth a mention.
bvm111
6/14/2017 10:44pm
Yep wrote:
Nemur
jeffro503 wrote:
Isn't it " Namur " ?
fox1nz wrote:
Still, We no what he means. More to the point it's a pretty bad arse track but not really up to today's standard of tracks....
Still, We no what he means. More to the point it's a pretty bad arse track but not really up to today's standard of tracks. ?
Now Ernee France is a good one, especially with all those fans packing it out.
Taupo New Zealand is worth a mention.
Know?
RG1
6/14/2017 11:41pm
I really don't understand how you've chosen Cahuilla and Florida tracks and trails but not Red Bud or Millville
6/15/2017 12:15am
ruy wrote:
[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiJLuxrEx2c[/embed] Thinking after watching this video and seeing that some of the tracks of the world championship and some of Outdoors in USA I do not...

Thinking after watching this video and seeing that some of the tracks of the world championship and some of Outdoors in USA I do not like anything.
What would you think of a championship where you only run on the best tracks ..?
I am totally in favor of the championship that could be called "Of the best tracks"
Maggiora
Matterly Basin
Washougal
Unadilla
Cahuilla in California
Toowoomba in Australia
Neuquen in Argentina
Sevlievo in Bulgaria
Dirt Park in Hungary
Ajaccio In Corsica
Zarnesti in Romania
What makes you say Toowoomba? I am assuming you mean Echo Valley?

There is not a snowball's chance in hell that place could cater/hold the teams and spectators!
6/15/2017 12:42am Edited Date/Time 6/15/2017 12:42am
The nationals are good as it is. I like all of the current tracks. Maybe add Zaca Station.

As for the GPs, remove Qatar, Thailand/Indonesia and bring back Lierop and Desert Martin. Swap Assen for Hawkstone.
Aryen
6/15/2017 2:27am
What the hell is going on on the front page of moto related??
6/15/2017 5:12am
EnvyMedia wrote:
The nationals are good as it is. I like all of the current tracks. Maybe add Zaca Station. As for the GPs, remove Qatar, Thailand/Indonesia and...
The nationals are good as it is. I like all of the current tracks. Maybe add Zaca Station.

As for the GPs, remove Qatar, Thailand/Indonesia and bring back Lierop and Desert Martin. Swap Assen for Hawkstone.
I agree with you on all the GP track changes. Lierop is by far my most attended GP of all tracks around here i really hope it will come back someday!

Pretty cool they're going back to Agueda in Portugal this year also.
6/15/2017 5:38am
RG1 wrote:
I really don't understand how you've chosen Cahuilla and Florida tracks and trails but not Red Bud or Millville
And this sums it up. Everyone is different and favours different things.

Someone said Namur? I like the nostalgia, but that's where it ends. Namur is not a great track IMO.
F.B
6/15/2017 8:15am
Ajaccio??? How many glasses of mirto did you drink before making this list?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
6/15/2017 8:38am
GPs aren't that bad this year. Well apart from quatar, Indonesia etc but those won't go away no matter how many good tracks you have in Europe
CEMX182
6/15/2017 9:48am
Umm.. Where is Red Bud in this completely hypothetical scenario? I am hypothetically, quite disappointed.. haha
jeffro503
6/15/2017 10:08am
It makes you wonder....

In 5 years from now , if the SX and MX will be two completely different schedules which will over lap. Teams will have to decide to run one or the other. I think there will be some major changes coming in the next few years. I really hope our nationals stay alive with teams willing to participate.
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
6/15/2017 12:55pm
Fuckin Southwick dude ????!?!?!?
ruy
6/15/2017 1:42pm
crusty_xx wrote:
GPs aren't that bad this year. Well apart from quatar, Indonesia etc but those won't go away no matter how many good tracks you have in...
GPs aren't that bad this year. Well apart from quatar, Indonesia etc but those won't go away no matter how many good tracks you have in Europe
Qatar, Indonesia and Mexico is the very bad tracks in MXGP
And Hangtown in the Outdoors
ruy
6/15/2017 1:50pm
ruy wrote:
[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiJLuxrEx2c[/embed] Thinking after watching this video and seeing that some of the tracks of the world championship and some of Outdoors in USA I do not...

Maggiora
Matterly Basin
Washougal
Unadilla
Cahuilla in California
Toowoomba in Australia
Neuquen in Argentina
Sevlievo in Bulgaria
Dirt Park in Hungary
Ajaccio In Corsica
Zarnesti in Romania
What makes you say Toowoomba? I am assuming you mean Echo Valley? There is not a snowball's chance in hell that place could cater/hold the teams...

There is not a snowball's chance in hell that place could cater/hold the teams and spectators!
Well in this video is this the name,Toowoomba, I don´t know exactly because I don´t live near...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcn5jqjE1Ls
But yes is Echo Valley, also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjYRDKIY7Yg
F.B
6/15/2017 2:08pm
F.B wrote:
Ajaccio??? How many glasses of mirto did you drink before making this list?
ruy wrote:
I know the track like my own pocket and I really like it, but top 15 worldwide? Come on...
ruy
6/15/2017 2:14pm
EnvyMedia wrote:
The nationals are good as it is. I like all of the current tracks. Maybe add Zaca Station. As for the GPs, remove Qatar, Thailand/Indonesia and...

Add Zaca or Cahuilla and remove Hangtown
Also remove Assen and Frauenfeld
zehn
6/15/2017 2:20pm
What's wrong with Hangtown Blink

That's an awesome track
6/15/2017 2:28pm
Never thought of Washougal as being one of the best, definitely a great track but I can think of a few in the US that I'd put ahead of it.
6/15/2017 2:32pm
ruy wrote:

Maggiora
Matterly Basin
Washougal
Unadilla
Cahuilla in California
Toowoomba in Australia
Neuquen in Argentina
Sevlievo in Bulgaria
Dirt Park in Hungary
Ajaccio In Corsica
Zarnesti in Romania
What makes you say Toowoomba? I am assuming you mean Echo Valley? There is not a snowball's chance in hell that place could cater/hold the teams...

ruy wrote:
Well in this video is this the name,Toowoomba, I don´t know exactly because I don´t live near... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcn5jqjE1Ls But yes is Echo Valley, also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjYRDKIY7Yg
Well in this video is this the name,Toowoomba, I don´t know exactly because I don´t live near...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcn5jqjE1Ls
But yes is Echo Valley, also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjYRDKIY7Yg
One of the best in Australia
Rowlands
6/15/2017 2:33pm
MXGP of Patagonia. Hawkstone park. Few of the French hard pack tracks. I'm not sure of the names of the US ones but I think Unadilla looks awesome ?

Post a reply to: The new MX World Championship

The Latest