The most surprised person today.

RandyS
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:55pm
Was James Stewart. He can say he was just out there to see where he was but he expected to walk away from Dungey.
|
Ing
8/14/2010 6:21pm
Reality is a bitch.
DanDunes818
8/14/2010 6:23pm
Ing wrote:
Reality is a bitch.
Unlike Bubbas world this reality isn't scripted.
hartebreak
Fantasy
169th
8/14/2010 7:03pm
I knew he wasnt going to finish the 2nd moto before it even began. When Erin Bates was interviewing him before the start of the 2nd moto you could tell he was done. There is no shame in his ride today. He left it all out there in moto 1 and simply was not in good enough shape for moto 2. It doesnt show any lack of anything except endurance. James will be back. I really think this will work in our (the fans) favor. I honestly think James was happy to sign a SX only deal due to his 24/0 season in 08 and feeling like there wasnt any legitimate challenger for him outdoors and a title was basically a given for him. I think he now has something to prove. I look for him to do a full schedule next year.
DanDunes818
8/14/2010 7:07pm
hartebreak wrote:
I knew he wasnt going to finish the 2nd moto before it even began. When Erin Bates was interviewing him before the start of the 2nd...
I knew he wasnt going to finish the 2nd moto before it even began. When Erin Bates was interviewing him before the start of the 2nd moto you could tell he was done. There is no shame in his ride today. He left it all out there in moto 1 and simply was not in good enough shape for moto 2. It doesnt show any lack of anything except endurance. James will be back. I really think this will work in our (the fans) favor. I honestly think James was happy to sign a SX only deal due to his 24/0 season in 08 and feeling like there wasnt any legitimate challenger for him outdoors and a title was basically a given for him. I think he now has something to prove. I look for him to do a full schedule next year.
Don't hold your breath on the full schedule thing.

Just sayin..

The Shop

aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
8/14/2010 7:08pm
J Law, James has taken all the attention away Smile how did Jlaw finish up did he get back out for moto 2, it was early morning here and i cant remember!
DownSouth
8/14/2010 7:10pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
J Law, James has taken all the attention away :) how did Jlaw finish up did he get back out for moto 2, it was early...
J Law, James has taken all the attention away Smile how did Jlaw finish up did he get back out for moto 2, it was early morning here and i cant remember!
J Law pulled out before the motos for reasons unknown and his spot on the gate went to the 41st qualifier.
jaeckle
8/14/2010 7:15pm
Stewart and J-Law have a lot in common unless the official press release is injury related. If so then all is forgiven. That bone he broke has ended many careers.
hartebreak
Fantasy
169th
8/14/2010 7:39pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2010 7:40pm
calimxer91 wrote:
Desalle may have been the most surprised!Wink
nah. Dude was rippin Shougs last year on a out of the box 450.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
8/15/2010 1:06am
RandyS wrote:
Was James Stewart. He can say he was just out there to see where he was but he expected to walk away from Dungey.
I thought Stewart would win both motos with ease. Blush
catatonic
8/15/2010 1:23am
RandyS wrote:
yup.
mccread
8/15/2010 3:59am
calimxer91 wrote:
Desalle may have been the most surprised!Wink
No he is second in the GPs and went 3-2 last weekend in Czecho so 2-2 at an AMA national is not surprising it's not like he was racing a tougher series, I'm surprised alot of Americans are surprised!
holeshot100
8/15/2010 4:52am Edited Date/Time 8/15/2010 4:53am
calimxer91 wrote: Desalle may have been the most surprised! calimxer91 wrote: Desalle may have been the most surprised! mccread wrote: No he is second in the GPs and went 3-2 last weekend in Czecho so 2-2 at an AMA national is not surprising it's not like he was racing a tougher series, I'm surprised alot of Americans are surprised! Quote Last Post Only mccread wrote: No he is second in the GPs and went 3-2 last weekend in Czecho so 2-2 at an AMA national is not surprising it's not like he was racing a tougher series, I'm surprised alot of Americans are surprised! Quote Last Post Only No he is second in the GPs and went 3-2 last weekend in Czecho so 2-2 at an AMA national is not surprising it's not like he was racing a tougher series, I'm surprised alot of Americans are surprised!

No surprise here, although I do have the inside scoop.
RandyS
8/15/2010 10:05am
The best thing James could do for his image is go out there and fight the next three races win or lose. Not showing up would be a bad move. I honestly think he believed as many on here, that he was untouchable. That he could show up at 90% and still gap the field, I would bet yesterday was surreal for him. I'd hate to hear the earfull he got last night from Big James. James and Dungey could be a historic rivalry the next few years but if James gave 100% in 2008 he needs 125% next year. I think Dungey will have a tough time repeating in SX next year if he does. But there should be no doubt, if the guard hasn't changed already the new ones on his way in, the old one controls how fast he walks out.
RaceFace
8/15/2010 10:15am
hartebreak wrote:
I knew he wasnt going to finish the 2nd moto before it even began. When Erin Bates was interviewing him before the start of the 2nd...
Don't hold your breath on the full schedule thing.

Just sayin..
Yeah he forgot how rough it is outdoors and why he decided SX only was for him. I hope he is out there in 2011 but the deck gets stacked even worse. RV, Pourcel, Canard, Dungey......could Stewart handle possibly running 5th or worse at times? I don't see him answering the challenge. Win or crash? I see a LOT of crashing in SX for him next year. Talent is off the charts.

Post a reply to: The most surprised person today.

The Latest