The latest news on Tomac

karsmakers
Edited Date/Time 5/19/2015 5:07pm
1) He is considering a run for president as a republican.
He doesn't qualify as a limp dick, excuse making, gun hatin, freedom restricting, perpetual victim..democrat 2) He has been certified by the Dahli Lama as "enlightened" and all bad karma..... bad starts, bad crashes, and loss of any kind will forever be banned from his experience
3) He will captain the MXDN team (after RD and RD relinquish their power positions) and proceed to smack some weak European ass and right the world onto it's proper axis....with Merica at the top and everyone else in their proper place as our servants.
4) RC will be "the artist formerly known as the goat"......and ET will re-write the record books with such domination that the AMA will require ET to race a 2 stroke and start in the pits to even out the field.
5) RD in an effort to make up the difference will train himself into a chronic case of epstein barr and eventually retire to Minnesota and live a quiet but unfulfilled life
6) Jeffrey Herlings under extreme pressure from the powers that be will finally come out of the MX2 class in 2018 and submit himself to an ass kicking of epic proportions. Little Jeff will eventually file a lawsuit against Eli for "assault on a mx track" and also file a suit against God himself for making the likes of Eli Tomac.
7) I could go on but we all know what Hangtown was.... the coronation of divinity on a motorcycle. And God said, Let there be Eli Tomac" and saw that it was good Wink
|
dirtnapper
5/19/2015 4:14pm
I've read a few funny things today. This thread is not one of them.................Tongue
karsmakers
5/19/2015 4:17pm
Brevity is the soul of wit. This resembles neither.
I apologize.....for making you self conscious when you put on your Obama jammies tonight and stare at your JH poster.
Starcrossed
5/19/2015 4:23pm
karsmakers wrote:
I apologize.....for making you self conscious when you put on your Obama jammies tonight and stare at your JH poster.
No apology necessary, and if you're referring to my avatar it's a 94 not 84.

The Shop

Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
5/19/2015 4:30pm
karsmakers wrote:
Brevity = Get to the point. If you have to explain it, you are not funny. And either three or 10 What's with a list of seven?

Maybe the thread should be deleted and save everyone the embarrassment?
Starcrossed
5/19/2015 4:54pm
Tiki wrote:
Brevity = Get to the point. If you have to explain it, you are not funny. And either three or 10 What's with a list of...
Brevity = Get to the point. If you have to explain it, you are not funny. And either three or 10 What's with a list of seven?

Maybe the thread should be deleted and save everyone the embarrassment?
Including yourself? Not sure what to make of that statement, or equation, or question.
SLO1667
5/19/2015 4:56pm
karsmakers wrote:
1) He is considering a run for president as a republican. He doesn't qualify as a limp dick, excuse making, gun hatin, freedom restricting, perpetual victim..democrat...
1) He is considering a run for president as a republican.
He doesn't qualify as a limp dick, excuse making, gun hatin, freedom restricting, perpetual victim..democrat 2) He has been certified by the Dahli Lama as "enlightened" and all bad karma..... bad starts, bad crashes, and loss of any kind will forever be banned from his experience
3) He will captain the MXDN team (after RD and RD relinquish their power positions) and proceed to smack some weak European ass and right the world onto it's proper axis....with Merica at the top and everyone else in their proper place as our servants.
4) RC will be "the artist formerly known as the goat"......and ET will re-write the record books with such domination that the AMA will require ET to race a 2 stroke and start in the pits to even out the field.
5) RD in an effort to make up the difference will train himself into a chronic case of epstein barr and eventually retire to Minnesota and live a quiet but unfulfilled life
6) Jeffrey Herlings under extreme pressure from the powers that be will finally come out of the MX2 class in 2018 and submit himself to an ass kicking of epic proportions. Little Jeff will eventually file a lawsuit against Eli for "assault on a mx track" and also file a suit against God himself for making the likes of Eli Tomac.
7) I could go on but we all know what Hangtown was.... the coronation of divinity on a motorcycle. And God said, Let there be Eli Tomac" and saw that it was good Wink
jtiger12
5/19/2015 4:58pm Edited Date/Time 5/19/2015 5:00pm
Nah, I think this is like their after dinner chocolate, or glass of scotch. not enough time
5/19/2015 5:01pm
My question is how will tomac handle the hills of glen Helen with all these nuthuggers. Surely extra power will be needed for the hills
wreckitrandy
5/19/2015 5:01pm
That was a kick butt display of cross fit finger exercise. I hope you didn't over train and ruin a promising career.
machine
5/19/2015 5:07pm
Tomac...the new JS fan club... Grinning

Post a reply to: The latest news on Tomac

The Latest