The best thing about the 2012 season..

R-acer
Edited Date/Time 2/25/2012 10:59am
Are all the GoPro video's that are being released? What an awesome prospective!!

It would be even more amazing if they showed them live in the middle of a heated battle, during the race on the big screen and live TV Wink

But I'm happy to have what they release now anywaySmile
|
mxtech1
2/25/2012 8:25am
I would rather watch gopro battles during the entire race than speed's coverage. There are times when you can tell really good stuff is happening on the track because the crowd is going nuts, but all we see is the camera focused on (insert rider name here) putting in laps with nobody around him. 30 seconds later the crew will figure out something happened on the track and us viewers are lucky if they caught it and we get to see a replay of it before they return back to (insert rider name here) pounding out lonesome laps.

This really pisses me off towards the end of main events when guys are making their final pushes to fight for position, but all they show is the leader cautiously delivering his last few laps to the checkered flag.
jeffro503
2/25/2012 8:35am
Always been a huge fan of the helmet cams! I disagree about the Speed coverage though......as it completely blows away that stupid CBS coverage any day of the week! I try not to miss any of the races.....but the CBS rounds make me want to watch something else. They both seem to over saturate the "monster truck" hype type stuff.....but at least Speed shows more of what's going on in the races.

Oh......and I swear to God.......If I hear that Brett Micheal's song one more time , i'm taking a running start across my living room and driving a Bruce Lee flying butterfly kick to my TV screen! HIYAAAAAAAA!!
mxtech1
2/25/2012 9:28am
The speed coverage isn't bad and I know it's hard to capture everything going on, i'm just saying there is definately room for improvement. I do like when they utilize the split screen and show the lead rider in one screen and a battle on the other screen.
R-acer
2/25/2012 10:39am
The technology is there for allot of cool features now.
Wouldn’t it be cool if when looking at the live lap time charts, you could click on the riders name and their GoPro cam come on? You could watch the race through which ever rider’s point of view that you wanted to, and switch back and forth depending on which battle you wanted to watch?
Even if there was a fee to have an account with options like these...... with today’s technology, it SHOULD be available to us.

The Shop

ocscottie
2/25/2012 10:49am
The best thing about the 2012 season was you not showing up Laughing
Outsider
2/25/2012 10:56am
ocscottie wrote:
Ziiiiiiiiiinnnnggg!
R-acer
2/25/2012 10:58am
ocscottie wrote:
awesome bro

Post a reply to: The best thing about the 2012 season..

The Latest