The Summer of ET?

markit
3/25/2015 11:05am
markit wrote:
He won a sx race, he's God, SupermanShockedShockedBlink
Samuel wrote:
Funny. I recall you saying he wouldn't finish above 6th place on his best night in SX this year, yet he's won two, and you still...
Funny. I recall you saying he wouldn't finish above 6th place on his best night in SX this year, yet he's won two, and you still have it out for the guy. Did he bang your wife?
I've also said he could be a possible leader in 16 but you go on picking and choosing replys. If he does place higher thets great im sure he will now with trey out and KR basically out.
dcg141
3/25/2015 11:54am
Gotta prove he can go a whole season on 2 wheels. Has the speed no doubt.
3/25/2015 12:47pm
I was wondering this to myself last night… Maybe, he seems a bit fired up but can't seem to hold it together. He needs a good...
I was wondering this to myself last night… Maybe, he seems a bit fired up but can't seem to hold it together. He needs a good first round to build on, not the crap we saw in SX.
Is that an original piece of RV art in your avatar?

It's very good. Tell me who did it and I'll tell you who did my truck.

zehn
3/25/2015 12:54pm
Crush wrote:
The way Dungey is going now, and how he finished up last season, gonna be very very very hard to beat.
IceMan446 wrote:
Didn't Roczen straight up beat him last year?

Why wouldn't he be the favorite going into the nationals? Even with an injury in SX.
Roczen likely would have lost the championship if not for that mudder, his points lead was dwindling very quickly and it was clear his confidence was fairly low.

The Shop

TeamGreen
3/25/2015 1:09pm
Baggett
Anderson
Peick
Barcia
Short
Canard
Wilson
Hansen(?)
Reed
Tickle
Mookie(?)
Grant
Davalos
Maybe y'all forgot how Cole SHREDS OUTDOORS? Guess what: he's on a.n HRC Hinda now.
Rumor has it JS7 is trying to get his calendar adjusted...

All those riders will be changing the 1-2 man show you guys are all chating about.

Is this the same crowd that had Kenmy owning Supercross?
Are you guys smoking a shit-load of Purple Diesel?
ktm212
3/25/2015 1:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2015 1:43pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Baggett Anderson Peick Barcia Short Canard Wilson Hansen(?) Reed Tickle Mookie(?) Grant Davalos Maybe y'all forgot how Cole SHREDS OUTDOORS? Guess what: he's on a.n HRC...
Baggett
Anderson
Peick
Barcia
Short
Canard
Wilson
Hansen(?)
Reed
Tickle
Mookie(?)
Grant
Davalos
Maybe y'all forgot how Cole SHREDS OUTDOORS? Guess what: he's on a.n HRC Hinda now.

All those riders will be changing the 1-2 man show you guys are all chating about.

everyone said this before supercross too... #whosnext (LOL) and look what happened.. the cream rose to the top. it will be Dungey and Kenny at the end of the season for the title. but canard and tomac stand an outside chance
S.Loyer
3/25/2015 2:00pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2015 2:07pm
Crush wrote:
The way Dungey is going now, and how he finished up last season, gonna be very very very hard to beat.
IceMan446 wrote:
Didn't Roczen straight up beat him last year?

Why wouldn't he be the favorite going into the nationals? Even with an injury in SX.
zehn wrote:
Roczen likely would have lost the championship if not for that mudder, his points lead was dwindling very quickly and it was clear his confidence was...
Roczen likely would have lost the championship if not for that mudder, his points lead was dwindling very quickly and it was clear his confidence was fairly low.
I don't know about that my fellow Alaskan neighbor, I remember some rides of being bummed about Kens performance but not much to be worried about with results like these and all remember Trey won the last 2-3 Races? When you actually look at Dungeys OVA's compared to Roczen's below, there are eery similar

zehn
3/25/2015 2:04pm
S.Loyer wrote:
I don't know about that my fellow Alaskan neighbor, I remember some rides of being bummed about Kens performance but not much to be worried about...
I don't know about that my fellow Alaskan neighbor, I remember some rides of being bummed about Kens performance but not much to be worried about with results like these and all remember Trey won the last 2-3 Races? When you actually look at Dungeys OVA's compared to Roczen's below, there are eery similar

Very true Steve, maybe my memory is tricking me, but I seem to remember Dungey making huge inroads at Roczen's points lead towards the end of the summer.
S.Loyer
3/25/2015 2:08pm
S.Loyer wrote:
I don't know about that my fellow Alaskan neighbor, I remember some rides of being bummed about Kens performance but not much to be worried about...

zehn wrote:
Very true Steve, maybe my memory is tricking me, but I seem to remember Dungey making huge inroads at Roczen's points lead towards the end of...
Very true Steve, maybe my memory is tricking me, but I seem to remember Dungey making huge inroads at Roczen's points lead towards the end of the summer.
Riders make mistakes - Results are very comparable

Here is Dungeys -

struth
3/25/2015 2:37pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2015 2:38pm
B.baggett will kick all their butts.
mxfiend
3/25/2015 2:43pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Baggett Anderson Peick Barcia Short Canard Wilson Hansen(?) Reed Tickle Mookie(?) Grant Davalos Maybe y'all forgot how Cole SHREDS OUTDOORS? Guess what: he's on a.n HRC...
Baggett
Anderson
Peick
Barcia
Short
Canard
Wilson
Hansen(?)
Reed
Tickle
Mookie(?)
Grant
Davalos

Lol short tickle wilson davalos and peick will not even be on the same level as kr rd et i bet even canard will come back in his 1st race and beat those i just listed. Great riders yes. In the same league speed and fitness wise abosolutely not
TeamGreen
3/25/2015 3:01pm
Some of you guys seem to not be able to realize that there's a much more diverse club of "The Fastest".

Especially Outdoors.

Some of you wrote Chad off, too.

Said Trey wouldn't win.

Said Peick HASN'T GOTTEN ANY FASTER.

Said KENNY would have it wrapped up.

Said Milsaps was gonna win it ALL.

Haven't even Noticed that Cole is "lurking".

And, yet, you guys keep spewing the same old crap.

To date:

5 Winners in SX and you're probably going to have 6 by seasons end...maybe 7.
No less than 3 Winners/Potential Winners have crashed OUT of the standings...

News Flash: When we get "Outdoors"...it's all going to start...again.

Remember who won the 1st Moto at GH last year?
DownSouth
3/25/2015 3:09pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Some of you guys seem to not be able to realize that there's a much more diverse club of "The Fastest". Especially Outdoors. Some of you...
Some of you guys seem to not be able to realize that there's a much more diverse club of "The Fastest".

Especially Outdoors.

Said Trey wouldn't win.

To date:

Cole may be lurking in SX but his outdoor results have never been as good as his SX results. Seely has one top 5 finish ever in 250MX and that was a 3rd at Glen Helen last year.

He may be capable but IMO he is going to have to really up his MX game to be a contender.
TeamGreen
3/25/2015 3:19pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Some of you guys seem to not be able to realize that there's a much more diverse club of "The Fastest". Especially Outdoors. Some of you...

Especially Outdoors.

Said Trey wouldn't win.

To date:

DownSouth wrote:
Cole may be lurking in SX but his outdoor results have never been as good as his SX results. Seely has one top 5 finish ever...
Cole may be lurking in SX but his outdoor results have never been as good as his SX results. Seely has one top 5 finish ever in 250MX and that was a 3rd at Glen Helen last year.

He may be capable but IMO he is going to have to really up his MX game to be a contender.
Seems to me Cole's riden a 450 outdoors...
phantom 662
3/25/2015 3:51pm
TeamGreen wrote:

Especially Outdoors.

Said Trey wouldn't win.

To date:

Oh, the accuracy of it all! I was lurking...and I remember too.
motomike137
3/25/2015 4:42pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Baggett
Anderson
Peick
Barcia
Short
Canard
Wilson
Hansen(?)
Reed
Tickle
Mookie(?)
Grant
Davalos

TeamGreen I'm not discounting those guys at all. I think there are definitely moto winners on that list. I just think the of the guys I mentioned Dungey and Roczen are last years class of the field over the long haul and both have proven they can win in the premier class although Ken could be somewhat of a question mark with his confidence a little shaken and an injury to come back from.. I would give anything to see James get to start the series with everyone else but would be suprised to see him put it all together for another MX title but would definitely see him winning motos. Too me Eli and James are two ships passing each other in opposite directions and on any given day the fastest men in the USA. I'm just hoping Tomac can match his speed with a lot more consitency and put on a show for us this summer.
DownSouth
3/25/2015 5:16pm
TeamGreen I'm not discounting those guys at all. I think there are definitely moto winners on that list. I just think the of the guys I...
TeamGreen I'm not discounting those guys at all. I think there are definitely moto winners on that list. I just think the of the guys I mentioned Dungey and Roczen are last years class of the field over the long haul and both have proven they can win in the premier class although Ken could be somewhat of a question mark with his confidence a little shaken and an injury to come back from.. I would give anything to see James get to start the series with everyone else but would be suprised to see him put it all together for another MX title but would definitely see him winning motos. Too me Eli and James are two ships passing each other in opposite directions and on any given day the fastest men in the USA. I'm just hoping Tomac can match his speed with a lot more consitency and put on a show for us this summer.
Tomac was pretty consistent last summer. He was top 3 overall at every round he raced except for the Indiana mudder where he went 4-10 for 7th overall. Eli joined the series at round 5 and still manged to get 5th in the final points.

Moto finshes were: 3, 3, 4, 2, 4, 3, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 10, 4, 3
B-EVANS
3/25/2015 5:41pm
Has there ever been a rider, that when he occasionally wins a 450 race, gets praised more? The world as we know it may end if he ever wins 2 in a row. Not hating, just tired of the over hype.

TeamGreen
3/25/2015 5:59pm
Gentlemen,

My old-guy "WTF?" essay was jus' a vent on all the crazy stuff I've seen over the last few months... fans will be fans.

My comic-relief is found in the Declarations of the Next Greatest Guy.

Not a single person in here is a bigger ET fan than I am; yet, I'm realistic.

Also, I'm not blind: I can see soooooo many guys showing Speed and Potential.

Things Change. Luck Changes. Chance favors the Prepared Mind...& all that stuff.

Zracer
3/25/2015 6:04pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Gentlemen, My old-guy "WTF?" essay was jus' a vent on all the crazy stuff I've seen over the last few months... fans will be fans. My...
Gentlemen,

My old-guy "WTF?" essay was jus' a vent on all the crazy stuff I've seen over the last few months... fans will be fans.

Things Change. Luck Changes. Chance favors the Prepared Mind...& all that stuff.

How is that Reed win streak going snce Atlanta. Put away your crystal ball. Its broken,
Mit12
3/25/2015 6:10pm
RD will have a larger point lead out doors than he has in SX.
motomike137
3/25/2015 6:15pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Gentlemen, My old-guy "WTF?" essay was jus' a vent on all the crazy stuff I've seen over the last few months... fans will be fans. My...
Gentlemen,

Aw come on man can't you see the storm coming? ET is going to go 24-0 this summer!Evil
Motodave15
3/25/2015 6:55pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Baggett
Anderson
Peick
Barcia
Short
Canard
Wilson
Hansen(?)
Reed
Tickle
Mookie(?)
Grant
Davalos

screw this post, i need some purple diesel and i have my 215 card... shoot me a pm!!!

Post a reply to: The Summer of ET?

The Latest