The Science of Male Bitching

Just watched one of the best nights of racing in both the 250f and 450f classes....yet, there's something about a night of great racing that also triggers Male Bitching....for those who suffer from this disorder what triggers your Bitchness?
|
early
Fantasy
2212th
5/7/2017 9:01am
Mark it, the 6th of the month is when lots of guy's cycles are synced to hit all at once.
Oldschool
5/7/2017 9:10am
Best series / last 3 races I have seen in a long time

seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
5/7/2017 9:11am
Vegas was gnarly, both races!

The Shop

speed_racer
Fantasy
2007th
5/7/2017 9:26am
In defense of some people I had over to watch the race that are Tomac fans, my guest acted very fair when I was screaming about RD5 winning, awesome ending because my guy won!

My guest was cool even though his guy lost it all. A true mature mx guy was at my house....
tickleme20
5/7/2017 9:29am
Bitching, finger-pointing, questionable use of meaningless political jargon...meanwhile last night was the best sequel to last week we could have asked for. Like a 2 part series. Freakin' amazing racing.
RandyS
5/7/2017 9:33am
Just watched one of the best nights of racing in both the 250f and 450f classes....yet, there's something about a night of great racing that also...
Just watched one of the best nights of racing in both the 250f and 450f classes....yet, there's something about a night of great racing that also triggers Male Bitching....for those who suffer from this disorder what triggers your Bitchness?
You're bitching about people bitching about a race when in fact you're bitching about things you read on a message board.
5/7/2017 9:38am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 9:39am
Have to agree. Two months ago the word "snoozefest" was being thrown around, and now after the most exciting end to a championship in recent memory and I've seen more moaning than I thought possible. I saw a guy on here implying that Dungey's electric start has giving him an unfair advantage! People are "losing all respect" for riders, Tomac is dirty, Dungey had over five guys helping him out on the track, blah blah blah. '17 SX was mad exciting. Roll on outdoors.
tcallahan707
5/7/2017 9:44am
Just watched one of the best nights of racing in both the 250f and 450f classes....yet, there's something about a night of great racing that also...
RandyS wrote:
You're bitching about people bitching about a race when in fact you're bitching about things you read on a message board.
You're bitching about people bitching on a message board about people bitching on a message board over a FUCKING AMAZING NIGHT OF SUPERCROSS. OP is spot on. Vital is full of man bitches because men they don't even know did or did not do something that aligned with whatever said man bitch wanted.

I am a fan of the sport over any one rider and because of that, I just had 17 nights of entertainment. I feel bad for those who didn't get to enjoy this season because they were offended by something. Can't imagine how unenjoyable the real world is for those folks. Offended people offend me.

Dear every rider who signed up to race SX in 2017,

You are gnarly. Thanks for putting on a show.

Sincerely,

Fan of dirt bike racing.
abn166
5/7/2017 9:44am
There are a bunch of snowflakes and pussies on this board. Supercross/Motocross is a man's sport, snowflakes/pussies should look into golf or some other safe sport. I saw nothing to bitch about last night, all I saw was some great racing!
FCTRY
5/7/2017 10:18am
I think it's because people have a need to pick "their guy" for whatever reason, in an attempt to vicariously derive a sense of pride or self-worth through that rider's accomplishments. This happens in all sports, how many times have you heard someone refer to their local sports team as "we", when they've never played a day of football in their life? So, they get their egos tied up in what is meant to be entertainment, which leads to emotional outbursts on the internet apparently.

I have riders I like more, or less, because of their personalities or riding styles, but at the end of the day the result of a pro race has absolutely no bearing on my life. Getting yourself invested in a sport can definitely up the entertainment factor, but people take it way too far. "Your" team winning doesn't mean anything about you, go out and make your own victories.
5/7/2017 10:43am
RandyS wrote:
RandyS, You just watched two great races. You can "Bitch" all you want... Just curious what triggers the "Bitch". Dungey, Tomac, Reed, Anderson, Baggett, etc. just gave it 100% in probably the best night of racing I ever watched...it also triggered Male Bitching
bultokid
5/7/2017 3:04pm
Duece Bigelow just called, he said the proper terminology for said men is He-Bitch
bobojim
5/7/2017 3:20pm
RandyS wrote:
You're bitching about people bitching on a message board about people bitching on a message board over a FUCKING AMAZING NIGHT OF SUPERCROSS. OP is spot...
You're bitching about people bitching on a message board about people bitching on a message board over a FUCKING AMAZING NIGHT OF SUPERCROSS. OP is spot on. Vital is full of man bitches because men they don't even know did or did not do something that aligned with whatever said man bitch wanted.

I am a fan of the sport over any one rider and because of that, I just had 17 nights of entertainment. I feel bad for those who didn't get to enjoy this season because they were offended by something. Can't imagine how unenjoyable the real world is for those folks. Offended people offend me.

Sincerely,

Fan of dirt bike racing.
Well said
5/7/2017 3:35pm
I'm not sure what the problem is, but all I see is people bashing whatever rider they're not a fan of, pretty ridiculous if you ask me. I'm here to bench race and talk about the racing, no need to hate on people just because it's not your guy.
RandyS
5/7/2017 3:48pm
RandyS wrote:
You're bitching about people bitching on a message board about people bitching on a message board over a FUCKING AMAZING NIGHT OF SUPERCROSS. OP is spot...

Sincerely,

Fan of dirt bike racing.
bobojim wrote:
Well said
How did I become the bitch here, I was just pointing out that he was bitching about people bitching. Long term I don't think Tomac did his career any favors last night, but in the end Dungey made him his little bitch so I think last night was bitchin.
Flip109
5/7/2017 7:24pm
bultokid wrote:
Duece Bigelow just called, he said the proper terminology for said men is He-Bitch
Bahaha!!
5/7/2017 11:26pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2017 11:39pm
The last two weeks have been awesome, with Vegas absolutely unbelievable in both classes. I think if people are going to bitch about the Marv incident still then that brings Tomacs strategy in Vegas up for bitching too. I think everybody did what they could to win the title, and I don't really have a problem with it as it doesn't happen but once every couple of years anyway. Can't bitch about Osborne passing Joey either. But like Tomac last week, Joey controlled his own destiny this week, and Zach even was down a while in the first turn, and Joey put himself it that position by having a bad race at the wrong time. Joey would have done the same thing undoubtedly, Just like Kawi would want Grant to have let Tomac by.I guess what I mean is that people bitch about things that they wouldn't bitch about if their team or rider did the same thing they are bitching at someone else about. Thats what I'm bitching about!

Post a reply to: The Science of Male Bitching

The Latest