The Reason Behind Dungey's Success

RbR
8/20/2012 5:32pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2012 5:32pm
So, to summerize two pages of utter muteness ......... I knew a man that woulda coulda shoulda .... but didn't.
Faceaz
8/20/2012 5:36pm
RbR wrote:
So, to summerize two pages of utter muteness ......... I knew a man that woulda coulda shoulda .... but didn't.
Smile
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
8/20/2012 5:37pm
Dungey's success is due to a lot of things starting with hard work and dedication. Also, if you are comparing him to Reed, RV, Canard and Stewart I think he is not willing to push past the edge of his ability and risk a spectacular crash very often, which has shown to be an excellent choice. JMO
bents
Fantasy
694th
8/20/2012 6:44pm
Let's see here. The dude has tunnel vision for focus, never does anything get in the way of his priority, which is staying fit as possible, testing, riding, training, and trying to win races. He has a great team behind him, they all respect and trust each other and work together for the greater good. He respects his competition and always expects them to be at their best. Dungey is a motocross machine and when all is said and done, he may not get to RC's records, but he is going to get very very close. Closer than anyone else.

The Shop

newmann
8/20/2012 6:53pm
BR_HERO wrote:
[i]I dont think Dungey has much to worry about really, just keep doing what he is doing. Faster (lap times) doesnt always equal a better race.[/i]...
I dont think Dungey has much to worry about really, just keep doing what he is doing. Faster (lap times) doesnt always equal a better race.

RV, CR, JS, JB, DW, TC will all be at A1 healthy, and you think he has nothing to worry about? Laughing
Come A1, what are the chances that all those names will be healthy and on the line. Hasn't happened yet. Every year we keep hearing about this "perfect storm" at A1 yet it never seems to happen.
machine
8/20/2012 6:58pm
newmann wrote:
Come A1, what are the chances that all those names will be healthy and on the line. Hasn't happened yet. Every year we keep hearing about...
Come A1, what are the chances that all those names will be healthy and on the line. Hasn't happened yet. Every year we keep hearing about this "perfect storm" at A1 yet it never seems to happen.
Gee thanks man...

Smile
newmann
8/20/2012 7:42pm
That's me, Negative Nancy! Don't worry though, the 250 class will be off the hook.
txmxer
8/20/2012 8:22pm
BR_HERO wrote:
[i]I dont think Dungey has much to worry about really, just keep doing what he is doing. Faster (lap times) doesnt always equal a better race.[/i]...
I dont think Dungey has much to worry about really, just keep doing what he is doing. Faster (lap times) doesnt always equal a better race.

RV, CR, JS, JB, DW, TC will all be at A1 healthy, and you think he has nothing to worry about? Laughing
newmann wrote:
Come A1, what are the chances that all those names will be healthy and on the line. Hasn't happened yet. Every year we keep hearing about...
every year, I hold out hope that the lead dogs will all be healthy, in shape, and dialed in.

Never happens, but I keep hoping.

What makes RD a champion contender every year is that of all the top riders, he's the closest to having all 3 of those at A1. RV did this year and barring injury, will again (IMO). Chad is likely. Everyone else the answers to those questions are more and more iffy.

Post a reply to: The Reason Behind Dungey's Success

The Latest