The Reason Behind Dungey's Success

jasonv43
Edited Date/Time 8/20/2012 8:22pm
Has nothing to do with Decoster, KTM, his work ethic, luck, family, or even the man upstairs. It has to do with his relationship with none other than...

|
waitn4
8/20/2012 11:30am
Are you a broncos fan? They say that's the reason the sky is blue and bikes are orange...
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/20/2012 11:32am
Katoom72
8/20/2012 11:35am
Wel i can agree on the 'man upstairs' thing.

The Shop

DoctorJD
8/20/2012 11:48am
Like it or not, Ryan Dungey has draw the blueprint for how you win a championship in the 21st century: Be consistent and win the war of attrition.
jasonv43
8/20/2012 11:58am
peelout wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2012/08/20/DOGFLIP_847941.gif[/img]
New season of Wipeout?
P
8/20/2012 11:59am Edited Date/Time 8/20/2012 12:00pm
DoctorJD wrote:
Like it or not, Ryan Dungey has draw the blueprint for how you win a championship in the 21st century: Be consistent and win the war...
Like it or not, Ryan Dungey has draw the blueprint for how you win a championship in the 21st century: Be consistent and win the war of attrition.
That blueprint isn't working so well for Alessi or Dungey in SX.

P
8/20/2012 11:59am
peelout wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2012/08/20/DOGFLIP_847941.gif[/img]
jasonv43 wrote:
New season of Wipeout?
No motivator needed, hit that big ball with a fury!
JLong
8/20/2012 12:32pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2012 12:32pm
DoctorJD wrote:
Like it or not, Ryan Dungey has draw the blueprint for how you win a championship in the 21st century: Be consistent and win the war...
P wrote:

P
How's that other blueprint working? Never mind.
Ing
8/20/2012 12:41pm
DoctorJD wrote:
P wrote:

P
JLong wrote:
Do tell, what is this blueprint you speak of?
BR_HERO
8/20/2012 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2012 12:55pm
Looks like Marvin from that angle.
jasonv43
8/20/2012 12:59pm
P wrote:

P
JLong wrote:
Ing wrote:
Do tell, what is this blueprint you speak of?
jpmoney57
8/20/2012 1:01pm
the reason behind his success is faster riders getting hurt. simple
mccread
8/20/2012 1:03pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2012 1:04pm
Nope, it's because he does everything right in terms of fitness and dedication, rides smart and doesn't take unnecessary risks.
chrisbuehler
8/20/2012 1:04pm
jpmoney57 wrote:
Maybe they should stop riding over their head and they wont get hurt.
jpmoney57
8/20/2012 1:07pm
jpmoney57 wrote:
maybe dungey should beat stewy rv and reed straight up before the world blows smoke up his ass and hails him the greatest ever?...ok im going to get blocked now because people cant hack the truth on here...
mx 219
Fantasy
857th
8/20/2012 1:13pm
jpmoney57 wrote:
jpmoney57 wrote:
maybe dungey should beat stewy rv and reed straight up before the world blows smoke up his ass and hails him the greatest ever?...ok im going...
maybe dungey should beat stewy rv and reed straight up before the world blows smoke up his ass and hails him the greatest ever?...ok im going to get blocked now because people cant hack the truth on here...
He beat Stewie yesterday "straight up"...

Reed: I like him, always have, but I think Dungey has him covered outdoors now. I think last year Reed rode the best he ever has/will outdoors until Milville moto 2.

RV: has to stay healthy, he has been injured more than Stewart was at this point in his career on the big bikes. People talk about Stewart always crashing, but RV is always hurt.

I dont think Dungey has much to worry about really, just keep doing what he is doing. Faster (lap times) doesnt always equal a better race.
chrisbuehler
8/20/2012 1:15pm
jpmoney57 wrote:
maybe dungey should beat stewy rv and reed straight up before the world blows smoke up his ass and hails him the greatest ever?...ok im going...
He's beaten all those guys straight up plenty of times, have you been watching since 2010? Nobody said he was the greatest or the outright fastest but how is it a knock against him that those other guys auger themselves into the dirt?
jasonv43
8/20/2012 1:18pm
mccread wrote:
Nope, it's because he does everything right in terms of fitness and dedication, rides smart and doesn't take unnecessary risks.
^This
jasonv43
8/20/2012 1:23pm
jpmoney57 wrote:
mx 219 wrote:
He beat Stewie yesterday "straight up"... Reed: I like him, always have, but I think Dungey has him covered outdoors now. I think last year Reed...

Reed: I like him, always have, but I think Dungey has him covered outdoors now. I think last year Reed rode the best he ever has/will outdoors until Milville moto 2.

RV: has to stay healthy, he has been injured more than Stewart was at this point in his career on the big bikes. People talk about Stewart always crashing, but RV is always hurt.

I dont think Dungey has much to worry about really, just keep doing what he is doing. Faster (lap times) doesnt always equal a better race.
I hope Reed's best years are not behind him. But good points.
jpmoney57
8/20/2012 1:39pm
jpmoney57 wrote:
mx 219 wrote:
He beat Stewie yesterday "straight up"... Reed: I like him, always have, but I think Dungey has him covered outdoors now. I think last year Reed...

just come back off injury... straight up was the first 4 races of the year when shit hit the fan for dungey.
bd
8/20/2012 1:40pm
jpmoney57 wrote:
mx 219 wrote:

When did CR22 and RD5 race outdoors this year? Why do you think he has him covered?

By the way..... JS7 100% healthy beat RD5 4 motos to 1. The one he lost he crashed.

I think RD5 will have his hands full with injury free RV2, JS7, TC41, and CR22. Can RD5 win the title, ABSOLUTEY. To say he has them covered.... FUCKING COMICAL
bd
8/20/2012 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2012 1:42pm
mccread wrote:
jasonv43 wrote:
^This
Well said - as fast as the best and smooth. RD5 smooth
JLong
8/20/2012 1:43pm
jpmoney57 wrote:
mx 219 wrote:

jpmoney57 wrote:
just come back off injury... straight up was the first 4 races of the year when shit hit the fan for dungey.
So now the season ends after 4 motos? You GBR's are genius!!
gt80rider
8/20/2012 1:51pm
reason is- he's smart... smart enough to get on the right teams... smart enough to know when to pin it and when not to- staying healthy......
BR_HERO
8/20/2012 1:51pm
jpmoney57 wrote:
mx 219 wrote:

RV, CR, JS, JB, DW, TC will all be at A1 healthy, and you think he has nothing to worry about? Laughing

Post a reply to: The Reason Behind Dungey's Success

The Latest