The Moto Pages relaunch

lukaitis9
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 5:48pm
A couple of years ago I had a great idea for a website. I designed it in Front Page and took the site live but unfortunately it didn’t take off as I had expected it to.

The site was called The Moto Pages and it was designed to be a directory for goods and services for the motocross community, by the motocross community. But it wasn’t focusing on motorcycle parts and accessories but the other stuff you need in life. For example, if you needed a plumber, carpenter, landscaper…etc. wouldn’t you rather do business with someone you know from the racetrack instead of some random guy out of the phone book? So The Moto Pages was born but there was little involvement from the local community. It was FREE to list and FREE to search but still nothing. Eventually I gave up on hosting the domain but I never let the name or idea expire.

Fast forward to 2010 and I am not giving up on The Moto Pages yet. Rather than host it as a separate website I have listed it as part of my website NJ Motocross. Now while looking at the latest in NJ motocross news you can search for the plumber, car salesman etc that you need.

Now you can click over and get the information you need.

http://01659d2.netsolhost.com/blog1/the-moto-pages/

So here is the information we are looking for.

Name:

Class:

Riding #:

Business Name:

Position in business:

Business Address:

Business Phone #:

Business Website:

Business Email:

Business Description:

Feel free to include any photos or other information you think will help potential customers.

If you are interested in signing up please fill out the information above and email it to me @ themotopages@njmotocross.com

I'd like to try and keep it NJ or at least Northeast regional at first and then expand if it takes off.

Thanks
|

Post a reply to: The Moto Pages relaunch

The Latest