The Moto (FuelTV)

2/19/2010 12:23pm
Newsflash for you. A lot of pro athletes give up a lot of things to get to the top. Do you think pro basketabllers, baseballers, footballers...
Newsflash for you. A lot of pro athletes give up a lot of things to get to the top. Do you think pro basketabllers, baseballers, footballers got to do everything they wanted? Hell no! They had practice our club ball tournaments or camps, etc.... You think any of the other pro MX/SX racers didn't miss out on a lot of their childhoods? I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you can't be this big of an idiot so you must just want to argue. Who gives a fuck if they have a title or not? Are you saying they failed because they haven't won a title? How many guys racing right now have a title? What a joke.

BTW, where did I say it was ok or right? The bottom line again is, both Mike and Jeff are professional motorcycle racers.

Bottom line they are of age if they didn't want to be doing this they wouldn't be doing it. If they didn't want to be the best when they were amateurs they wouldn't have tried so hard.
swizcore wrote:
[b]"Bottom line they are of age if they didn't want to be doing this they wouldn't be doing it. If they didn't want to be the...
"Bottom line they are of age if they didn't want to be doing this they wouldn't be doing it. If they didn't want to be the best when they were amateurs they wouldn't have tried so hard."

I would like to believe that if they werent really feeling it in the ams that they would speak up but a parents conditional love can be a bitch and the thought of letting down their obsessive father may very well have overcome an open mind and a free view of the future. If the time did come when they questioned their path, perhaps they also realized that life would be much harder for them if they were to change their focus at that age. Happiness and aspirations be damned.

Im just theorizing but the bottomline is living vicariously through your kids is reprehensible. Especially when you admit to planning it before their conception.
Im just theorizing but the bottomline is living vicariously through your kids is reprehensible. Especially when you admit to planning it before their conception.

Agreed.

I would like to think if they weren't really feeling it then they wouldn't have been successful. Who knows? I do know there are 100's of thousands of kids that would love to be professional dirt bike riders and a bunch of them have no idea what it takes to not only get to that level but to stay at that level.
Outsider
2/19/2010 1:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:52pm
Newsflash for you. A lot of pro athletes give up a lot of things to get to the top. Do you think pro basketabllers, baseballers, footballers...
Newsflash for you. A lot of pro athletes give up a lot of things to get to the top. Do you think pro basketabllers, baseballers, footballers got to do everything they wanted? Hell no! They had practice our club ball tournaments or camps, etc.... You think any of the other pro MX/SX racers didn't miss out on a lot of their childhoods? I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you can't be this big of an idiot so you must just want to argue. Who gives a fuck if they have a title or not? Are you saying they failed because they haven't won a title? How many guys racing right now have a title? What a joke.

BTW, where did I say it was ok or right? The bottom line again is, both Mike and Jeff are professional motorcycle racers.

Bottom line they are of age if they didn't want to be doing this they wouldn't be doing it. If they didn't want to be the best when they were amateurs they wouldn't have tried so hard.
Thanks for the newsflash... I had no idea that athletes made sacrifices. [sarcasm]

BTW, where did I say it was ok or right?

Well, you keep posting responses to try to validate how Tony A. has handled his kids...

Like this...

The bottom line again is, both Mike and Jeff are professional motorcycle racers.

I think maybe this subject is above your paygrade, I dunno... Regardless, it's just a TV

show to me, so keep fighting the good fight!

2/19/2010 1:38pm Edited Date/Time 2/19/2010 1:40pm

Outsider wrote:
Thanks for the newsflash... I had no idea that athletes made sacrifices. [sarcasm] BTW, where did I say it was ok or right? Well, you keep...
Thanks for the newsflash... I had no idea that athletes made sacrifices. [sarcasm]

BTW, where did I say it was ok or right?

Well, you keep posting responses to try to validate how Tony A. has handled his kids...

Like this...

The bottom line again is, both Mike and Jeff are professional motorcycle racers.

I think maybe this subject is above your paygrade, I dunno... Regardless, it's just a TV

show to me, so keep fighting the good fight!

I apologize. I was wrong.

Benefit of the doubt is gone. On this you are an idiot.
Outsider
2/19/2010 2:07pm Edited Date/Time 2/19/2010 2:12pm

i·ro·ny1   [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
–noun,plural-nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

The Shop

Regis
Fantasy
359th
2/19/2010 2:21pm
Holdem Harrington has been shot down by Momma.

Oh well, we don't need her. Well, technically we do until birth then, we don't

I AM ON MY WAY!!!!
Outsider
2/19/2010 2:29pm
Regis wrote:
Holdem Harrington has been shot down by Momma. Oh well, we don't need her. Well, technically we do until birth then, we don't I AM ON...
Holdem Harrington has been shot down by Momma.

Oh well, we don't need her. Well, technically we do until birth then, we don't

I AM ON MY WAY!!!!
Lucky bastard! I think my son wants to a fireman, or an archeologist.... I don't know, something stupid like that... I can't catch a break... Laughing
2/19/2010 3:02pm

Outsider wrote:
i·ro·ny1   [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA –noun,plural-nies. 1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of...
i·ro·ny1   [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
–noun,plural-nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
Enjoy the races tomorrow.
Outsider
2/19/2010 3:05pm
Enjoy the races tomorrow.
LMAO!

You too!!
aminkman
2/19/2010 4:58pm Edited Date/Time 2/19/2010 5:01pm
Outsider wrote:
Lucky bastard! I think my son wants to a fireman, or an archeologist.... I don't know, something stupid like that... I can't catch a break... Laughing
You must not know any firemen. Becoming a fireman in California is like hitting the lottery.

Back to Tony-You could ask any dad that has kids Jeff and Mikes and hear some crazy stories.
typ2vw159
2/20/2010 7:55am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2010 7:57am
typ2vw159 wrote:
Tony,s plan worked?Now all the both of them do is look back to see who is going to pass them. I would rather see them interview...
Tony,s plan worked?Now all the both of them do is look back to see who is going to pass them. I would rather see them interview team managers not there Dad.
Are they making money riding a motorcycle for a living?
You sir can SMD.No thay both don,t make money!! And yes thay look backwards every,every race thay are in.#2 your only as good as your last race.Tony has fucked over so many rides in the states that Mike has to leave the county to get a ride.And as far as MX in the USA the HYPE is over.Shit thay all ready gave him a time-out over seas? I will go out on a limb,thay will fire him as soon as the contract is done!!!!!Dude is only a 5 to 15th rider.When you go there from here(USA) after factory rides your done in the USA.DO THE MATH IT IS NOT THAT HARD! Mike ,Jeff and Tony will never get a factory ride in the US again. Unless you know something i don,t inlighten me pantie revver?
Mrtf
2/22/2010 3:05pm
johansen wrote:
Why was the Pourcel part cut out?
cuz hes way to straight up and all around good guy j/k i dont know !!
2/22/2010 3:08pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2010 3:19pm
typ2vw159 wrote:
Tony,s plan worked?Now all the both of them do is look back to see who is going to pass them. I would rather see them interview...
Tony,s plan worked?Now all the both of them do is look back to see who is going to pass them. I would rather see them interview team managers not there Dad.
Are they making money riding a motorcycle for a living?
typ2vw159 wrote:
You sir can SMD.No thay both don,t make money!! And yes thay look backwards every,every race thay are in.#2 your only as good as your last...
You sir can SMD.No thay both don,t make money!! And yes thay look backwards every,every race thay are in.#2 your only as good as your last race.Tony has fucked over so many rides in the states that Mike has to leave the county to get a ride.And as far as MX in the USA the HYPE is over.Shit thay all ready gave him a time-out over seas? I will go out on a limb,thay will fire him as soon as the contract is done!!!!!Dude is only a 5 to 15th rider.When you go there from here(USA) after factory rides your done in the USA.DO THE MATH IT IS NOT THAT HARD! Mike ,Jeff and Tony will never get a factory ride in the US again. Unless you know something i don,t inlighten me pantie revver?
Answer the question dumbass? Are they making a living racing motorcycles? Answer is YES they are. Do that math you fucking moron. Who gives a shit where they place or if they are looking over their shoulders, they are still making money racing. All of the pros cant win.....which sounds like you in life.

And no I don't want to SYD and that makes you a fucking pillow muncher for wanting me to. I do rev panties up tho. LOL
Blake
2/22/2010 3:29pm
jndmx wrote:
Somebody gonna have to post that up here since my suck cable company doesn't run Fuel.
jbomx363 wrote:
From what I understand, you'll be able to see the full hd episode from Fuels website.
ocscottie wrote:
I sure hope so, i dont get Fuel either, so i cant help on getting them uploaded.
Do you have Comcast? I don't see Fuel at all.
jndmx
2/22/2010 4:18pm
jbomx363 wrote:
From what I understand, you'll be able to see the full hd episode from Fuels website.
ocscottie wrote:
I sure hope so, i dont get Fuel either, so i cant help on getting them uploaded.
Blake wrote:
Yup I have Comcrap.
ocscottie
2/22/2010 4:29pm
jbomx363 wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
Blake wrote:
Charter
Blake
2/23/2010 12:30am
Is this Channel only on Satellite?
I thought Charter and Comcast were the 2 big ones and neither have it? WTF?

Post a reply to: The Moto (FuelTV)

The Latest