The Most Unique Team at Dallas

deadking
Fantasy
533rd
2/18/2015 4:54pm Edited Date/Time 2/19/2015 3:57pm
The BLUE Buffalo / Slater Skins / Yamaha Team got some incredible press at Dallas. Though Zimmer did not make the main, we had a awesome debut as one of the most talked about teams in the pits. Now we just need to put this in the main and on TV! Keep an eye out for a 10 minute interview with Jim Holley and Ryan ZImmer on Supercross Live at either Atlanta1 or Atlanta2. Zimmer's got a holeshot comin this weekend!

|
2/18/2015 5:15pm
I would love to have that bike. To buy new set of plastics for it. Just kidding man, keep doing what you're doing, hopefully will see that bike in the main soon.
2/18/2015 5:53pm
I think its cool that there isn't one energy drink logo on it.
tomm55x
2/18/2015 6:12pm
Keep working at it, you guys will make a main!!
deadking
Fantasy
533rd
2/18/2015 6:32pm
Now that's a unique comment /perspective. Didn't dawn on me til you said it but we were one of the only teams without a RedBull, Monster or Rockstar logo on our bikes. Pretty kool to be different. Thanx nascarnate326!

The Shop

deadking
Fantasy
533rd
2/19/2015 8:57am
tomm55x wrote:
Keep working at it, you guys will make a main!!
Thanx for the support Tomm55x and Anthony Siracuse!
AZ35
Fantasy
489th
2/19/2015 9:07am
I actually went to Petsmart and bought the Blue Buffalo dog food (the weight management version because she is a fat ass).

Just did it to "support" those who help the sport, but my dog loves it.

I was actually surprised, had never heard of Blue Buffalo before seeing the earlier posts about the team, but they had almost an entire aisle at Petsmart dedicated to the brand so they must be pretty popular.

Best of luck to the team!
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
2/19/2015 9:09am
deadking wrote:
The BLUE Buffalo / Slater Skins / Yamaha Team got some incredible press at Dallas. Though Zimmer did not make the main, we had a awesome...
The BLUE Buffalo / Slater Skins / Yamaha Team got some incredible press at Dallas. Though Zimmer did not make the main, we had a awesome debut as one of the most talked about teams in the pits. Now we just need to put this in the main and on TV! Keep an eye out for a 10 minute interview with Jim Holley and Ryan ZImmer on Supercross Live at either Atlanta1 or Atlanta2. Zimmer's got a holeshot comin this weekend!

That's great, keep it up!

Hey, while you're at it with the out-of-the-box logo placements, have you considered doing something like this? It would really catch people's attention.

Stefan82
2/19/2015 9:10am
deadking wrote:
Now that's a unique comment /perspective. Didn't dawn on me til you said it but we were one of the only teams without a RedBull, Monster...
Now that's a unique comment /perspective. Didn't dawn on me til you said it but we were one of the only teams without a RedBull, Monster or Rockstar logo on our bikes. Pretty kool to be different. Thanx nascarnate326!
Thought Blue Wilderness was the energy brand.
Switch
2/19/2015 9:44am
AZ35 wrote:
I actually went to Petsmart and bought the Blue Buffalo dog food (the weight management version because she is a fat ass). Just did it to...
I actually went to Petsmart and bought the Blue Buffalo dog food (the weight management version because she is a fat ass).

I was actually surprised, had never heard of Blue Buffalo before seeing the earlier posts about the team, but they had almost an entire aisle at Petsmart dedicated to the brand so they must be pretty popular.

I did the same thing, and all 3 of my dogs love it.
jmx411
2/19/2015 9:50am
Is Ryan Zimmer the guy that rode a Honda last year with no graphics? If so I loved watching that guy make mains last year.
BobbyM
2/19/2015 9:51am
Vicky golden was a bigger draw I heard.
jmx411
2/19/2015 10:34am
AZ35 wrote:
I actually went to Petsmart and bought the Blue Buffalo dog food (the weight management version because she is a fat ass). Just did it to...

Switch wrote:
Did the same thing. My dog is very picky about what he eats but he loves Blue Buffalo
deadking
Fantasy
533rd
2/19/2015 10:41am
deadking wrote:
The BLUE Buffalo / Slater Skins / Yamaha Team got some incredible press at Dallas. Though Zimmer did not make the main, we had a awesome...

TriRacer27 wrote:
That's great, keep it up! Hey, while you're at it with the out-of-the-box logo placements, have you considered doing something like this? It would really catch...
That's great, keep it up!

Hey, while you're at it with the out-of-the-box logo placements, have you considered doing something like this? It would really catch people's attention.

That's some serious technology right there. We don't have that capability but yes it would get attentionSmile Couple riders have used it during opening ceremonies in the dark which was kool.
deadking
Fantasy
533rd
2/19/2015 10:44am
BobbyM wrote:
for sure......but who was that Andrea chick that smoked her?
Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1704th
2/19/2015 10:49am
deadking wrote:
Andrea (Andy) Winkler is definitely not a chick, just an Italian guy over here trying to make it in SX.

deadking
Fantasy
533rd
2/19/2015 10:53am
AZ35 wrote:

Switch wrote:
jmx411 wrote:
Did the same thing. My dog is very picky about what he eats but he loves Blue Buffalo
Can't thank you guys enough for supporting those who support us. After all, that's the whole reason for our team: making an out-of-the-box effort to bring in more corporate advertising $s and generating an ROI for them in sales. Blue Buffalo is the #1 selling brand at Petsmart as well as Petco. They are ecstatic about what we did at Arlington and they have purchased a second vending booth for Atlanta this weekend. They said Arlington was one of the best events they've ever been to and said that our fan base brand loyalty is second to none!

Thankx again gentlemen!
Kxcrf
2/19/2015 11:56am
I do applaud their creativity but i cant help by think that it looks like a shit.
deadking
Fantasy
533rd
2/19/2015 12:08pm
jmx411 wrote:
Is Ryan Zimmer the guy that rode a Honda last year with no graphics? If so I loved watching that guy make mains last year.
same guy jmx411!
deadking
Fantasy
533rd
2/19/2015 12:12pm
deadking wrote:
Andrea (Andy) Winkler is definitely not a chick, just an Italian guy over here trying to make it in SX.

Oh wow, very sorry to him. I just saw the name on the lap sheets and obviously made a false assumption. I asked people around the pits and no one knew who the name was and we all thought it was a girl who had flown under the radar and bettered V.Golden's lap times. I stand corrected, sir. Thanks for that.
mom241
2/19/2015 12:18pm
deadking wrote:
Now that's a unique comment /perspective. Didn't dawn on me til you said it but we were one of the only teams without a RedBull, Monster...
Not to burst a bubble, but Team Honda HRC. No energy drinks.
Spat24
Fantasy
1140th
2/19/2015 12:24pm
AZ35 wrote:

Switch wrote:
jmx411 wrote:
All right - I am going to give Blue Buffalo a try for my 2 dogs (dobie mix and lab mix).
I do like supporting those who support the sport.
Olson
2/19/2015 12:30pm
So it is possible to make a Yamaha uglier than JGRs. A for effort.
philG
2/19/2015 12:47pm
If i had a dog, it would be eating this.
Premix
2/19/2015 2:12pm
BobbyM wrote:
I agree. Or woof woof.
Jon_Haynes
Fantasy
1126th
2/19/2015 3:33pm
My dog likes it and they support moto. Win, Win
Grizz
2/19/2015 3:39pm
The bike turned out really cool but can you get rid of the hand guards? The side panels are enough!
kiwifan
2/19/2015 3:57pm Edited Date/Time 2/19/2015 3:58pm
It does look good, then again teams with no major sponsor (i.e. Team HRC Honda) looks good as well....

Post a reply to: The Most Unique Team at Dallas

The Latest