The Hurricane calls out "The Hype"

TerryK
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 3:58am
If you listened to DMXS Radio last night, you already know Bob Hannah called in and let fly like he always does, and man he was in fine form! He called out Mike Alessi like no one I have ever heard and in fine Bob Hannah form he didn't pull any punches.

Whats your take on what he said?
|
NeWskoolmxer
2/3/2011 5:05pm
I Fu*$@! loved it. Someone needed to come out and tell it like it was.
mxb2
2/3/2011 5:09pm
Gota love Hannah, no sugar coating stuff!, he throws fear into the politically correct people.
Vazscep
2/3/2011 5:12pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2011 5:43pm
TerryK wrote:
If you listened to DMXS Radio last night, you already know Bob Hannah called in and let fly like he always does, and man he was...
If you listened to DMXS Radio last night, you already know Bob Hannah called in and let fly like he always does, and man he was in fine form! He called out Mike Alessi like no one I have ever heard and in fine Bob Hannah form he didn't pull any punches.

Without a link to the actual discussion your post is like telling a blind man that blue is your favorite color.

The Shop

TerryK
2/3/2011 5:20pm
TerryK wrote:
If you listened to DMXS Radio last night, you already know Bob Hannah called in and let fly like he always does, and man he was...

Vazscep wrote:
Without a link to the actual discussion your post is like telling a blind man that blue is your favorite color. [img]http://blog.solar-states.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/duh-duh12333878231.jpg[/img]
Without a link to the actual discussion your post is like telling a blind man that blue is your favorite color.

Sorry, I always forget about the noobs!

But you could have left out the shot right? Tongue

Here ya go: http://vurbmoto.s3.amazonaws.com/audio/02_02_2011/hannah.mp3?utm_source=vitalmx.com&utm_medium=referral
alphado
2/3/2011 5:38pm
We are big Team Alessi fans here. I hope Mike gets it all sorted out and gets back up front where he belongs. It has to be frustrating for him. We still believe.
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
2/3/2011 5:41pm
Isnt Matthes doing a podcast tonight with Hannah? That shit was great last night. Rarely does someone get called out like that in this sport.
flarider
2/3/2011 5:43pm Edited Date/Time 2/3/2011 5:43pm
Bob Hannah has pretty much earned the right to say anything he damn well pleases, and if you disagree, he doesn't give a shit.

'nuf said

Vazscep
2/3/2011 5:45pm
TerryK wrote:

Vazscep wrote:
Without a link to the actual discussion your post is like telling a blind man that blue is your favorite color. [img]http://blog.solar-states.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/duh-duh12333878231.jpg[/img]

TerryK wrote:
Sorry, I always forget about the noobs!

But you could have left out the shot right? Tongue

Here ya go: http://vurbmoto.s3.amazonaws.com/audio/02_02_2011/hannah.mp3?utm_source=vitalmx.com&utm_medium=referral
The shot was at me -- I am the blind man!
TerryK
2/3/2011 5:46pm
I'm told that Hannah actually HELD BACK! He had more to say but decided to cool it a bit lol.

And like Alph, I'm a fan of Mike and Jeff Alessi. I didn't go in for the whole believe the hype deal, but in my eyes after a rough start, they proved themselves and I have nothing but high hopes for both, especially now that Tony has FINALLY stepped back a bit.
2/3/2011 6:09pm
Wow, that was extreme even for the Hurricane. He's on a new level....but he just says what he thinks.
newmann
2/3/2011 7:03pm
Hannah, throwing out some serious love for the Chick-Fil-A. Tydog, you need to forward this thread to Ross. He needs to know they are giving shit away! Bob got 20 bucks of free yard bird.
Allracing
2/3/2011 8:52pm
Do you guys think he is doing not qualifying and being slow on purpose? To maybe make Roger Decoster look bad, kinda like his dad suggested on the pulpmx show? The only part about that argument is that he would have a hard time finding a ride after this year. We all know that you your only as good as your last race.
2/3/2011 9:10pm
jonjon714 wrote:
1:30-1:39 That's gold, Jerry, gold!

https://youtu.be/EQskCHzVZXM
Yeesh ol Bob looked like he was gonna cream his own pants talking about himself beating Howerton at Saddleback.
He hates on Howerton even though he rode with as much heart as he did, after all, there were 2 guys in the battles they had, but is buddy buddy with a guy like Hicks who couldn't carry his jockstrap...

As for Tonys emails, why not just phone Mike up and tell him, hey kid, your dad tells me your a douchebag. Real classy. Takes a serious azzhole to shiz on a kid like that, we know Tony is one, but I didn't think Hannah was too.

I used to think Hannah was all that but his shtick, or should I say shit is getting real old

I know most everyone thinks Hannah shits icecream, so FLAME away, I don't give a fuck, he was way out of line and should mind his own f@#king business.
jmar
2/3/2011 10:23pm
jonjon714 wrote:

Karma wrote:
Yeesh ol Bob looked like he was gonna cream his own pants talking about himself beating Howerton at Saddleback. He hates on Howerton even though he...
Yeesh ol Bob looked like he was gonna cream his own pants talking about himself beating Howerton at Saddleback.
He hates on Howerton even though he rode with as much heart as he did, after all, there were 2 guys in the battles they had, but is buddy buddy with a guy like Hicks who couldn't carry his jockstrap...

As for Tonys emails, why not just phone Mike up and tell him, hey kid, your dad tells me your a douchebag. Real classy. Takes a serious azzhole to shiz on a kid like that, we know Tony is one, but I didn't think Hannah was too.

I used to think Hannah was all that but his shtick, or should I say shit is getting real old

I know most everyone thinks Hannah shits icecream, so FLAME away, I don't give a fuck, he was way out of line and should mind his own f@#king business.
But, but, it's Hurricane Hannah!
I would like to see him call Ross a dick smoker to his face.

People have such short memories.
jmar
2/3/2011 10:29pm
Sparkey wrote:
Dip shit
Dip shit because he says Hannah is out of line?
Do you believe that someone you consider to be a "hero" can't get out of line and say stupid shit?
jmar
2/3/2011 10:30pm
Wow, that was extreme even for the Hurricane. He's on a new level....but he just says what he thinks.
No doubt about that.
Allracing
2/3/2011 10:37pm
When guys tell it like it is, you guys get mad. Then when guys don't say anything, you guys get mad and say, why don't they say it like it is. I'm personally sick of the corporate, I'd like to thank, blah, blah, blah and my dog. We need more people like Hannah, Travis Preston, David Pingree, and Chad Reed lately.
2/3/2011 10:40pm
jonjon714 wrote:

Karma wrote:
Yeesh ol Bob looked like he was gonna cream his own pants talking about himself beating Howerton at Saddleback. He hates on Howerton even though he...

jmar wrote:

no kidding, Bob goes about a buck 40, 5'8" and Ross 6' , 200...
jmar
2/3/2011 10:40pm
Allracing wrote:
When guys tell it like it is, you guys get mad. Then when guys don't say anything, you guys get mad and say, why don't they...
When guys tell it like it is, you guys get mad. Then when guys don't say anything, you guys get mad and say, why don't they say it like it is. I'm personally sick of the corporate, I'd like to thank, blah, blah, blah and my dog. We need more people like Hannah, Travis Preston, David Pingree, and Chad Reed lately.
So Hannah told it like it is?

Calling Ross Pederson a dick smoker?
jmar
2/3/2011 10:44pm
Karma wrote:

jmar wrote:

Karma wrote:
no kidding, Bob goes about a buck 40, 5'8" and Ross 6' , 200...
I really don't get all this idolizing stuff. I don't care who you are, if you say something stupid, it's fucking stupid.

Not how it is.
motomike137
2/4/2011 5:54am
Bob may be a little harsh and over the top but he gets invited into giving his opinion and he doesn't use much of a filter...lol! And when he was a racer he had one thing and one thing only on his mind... winning. He was one of the most mentally tough guys to ever race MX and he doesn't suffer fools or understand half assed effort very well.
Mstock
2/4/2011 6:00am
If you don't like Bob Hannah fuck you. He don't care.
jmar
2/4/2011 6:09am
Bob may be a little harsh and over the top but he gets invited into giving his opinion and he doesn't use much of a filter...lol...
Bob may be a little harsh and over the top but he gets invited into giving his opinion and he doesn't use much of a filter...lol! And when he was a racer he had one thing and one thing only on his mind... winning. He was one of the most mentally tough guys to ever race MX and he doesn't suffer fools or understand half assed effort very well.
Short memory?
motodriller
2/4/2011 6:57am
He's just kind of a Dick. I raced him in Anchorage Ak In 88 and 89. He smoked all of us of course. He brought JonnyO's 1987 Unadilla USGP bike and carried his own suspention on the airplane in his own two hands. I guess he was a little worried about our local fast guy at that time named Joe Good. Bob could not get beat in alaska of all places. I guess bob left the bike in alaska for awhile at the Good's suzuki shop in Palmer and let Joe ride it and joe told me that bike had 500cc like power. No wonder he pulled away up the sand hill so fast. He pulled the holeshot I was second at the sand hill he literaly got small going away from me. It had a very cheeteresque feel to it.
500guy
2/4/2011 7:18am
He's just kind of a Dick. I raced him in Anchorage Ak In 88 and 89. He smoked all of us of course. He brought JonnyO's...
He's just kind of a Dick. I raced him in Anchorage Ak In 88 and 89. He smoked all of us of course. He brought JonnyO's 1987 Unadilla USGP bike and carried his own suspention on the airplane in his own two hands. I guess he was a little worried about our local fast guy at that time named Joe Good. Bob could not get beat in alaska of all places. I guess bob left the bike in alaska for awhile at the Good's suzuki shop in Palmer and let Joe ride it and joe told me that bike had 500cc like power. No wonder he pulled away up the sand hill so fast. He pulled the holeshot I was second at the sand hill he literaly got small going away from me. It had a very cheeteresque feel to it.
He flew all the way to Alaska to cheat some guy's that are so slow they cant get out of there own way . ha ha ha

Post a reply to: The Hurricane calls out "The Hype"

The Latest