The First Gyro for a motX bike cominig soon!!!!!!

mxer86
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 9:33pm
I am a smart son of a gun bc i have engineered and created the first Gyro for a motoX brike.....just putting the finishing touches on it in the morning and off to patten it.....
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
2/7/2011 11:11pm
Make sure to post up some bar spin videos.
mxer86
2/7/2011 11:13pm
Yeah more like Bar spin accidents.....
Range
2/7/2011 11:14pm
mxer86 wrote:
I am a smart son of a gun bc i have engineered and created the first Gyro for a motoX brike.....just putting the finishing touches on...
I am a smart son of a gun bc i have engineered and created the first Gyro for a motoX brike.....just putting the finishing touches on it in the morning and off to patten it.....
Just make sure you Patent it because getting a wood sole on it won't help.
EatAChode
2/7/2011 11:17pm
I would talk to pastarna too. I remember when he did a bar spin at X game and the bike broke. So that means your second.

The Shop

mxer86
2/7/2011 11:26pm
EatAChode wrote:
I would talk to pastarna too. I remember when he did a bar spin at X game and the bike broke. So that means your second.
i should say first working gyro fully functioning.....we tested it on a 50 and now the 426 so it wont break as far as we have tested....but im not a pro rider either..so well see i have been trying to contact pastrana and its damn near impossible
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
2/7/2011 11:46pm Edited Date/Time 2/7/2011 11:47pm
mxer86 wrote:
i should say first working gyro fully functioning.....we tested it on a 50 and now the 426 so it wont break as far as we have...
i should say first working gyro fully functioning.....we tested it on a 50 and now the 426 so it wont break as far as we have tested....but im not a pro rider either..so well see i have been trying to contact pastrana and its damn near impossible
LOL
EatAChode
2/8/2011 12:03am
More power to you! Keep up the hard work. A gyro would open up FMX to entire new bag up tricks.
wow123
2/8/2011 12:09am
fly by wire hey?

see yamaha circa 82 about having fluid in the head stem
mxer86
2/8/2011 12:20am
Thank you to those who actually support those trying new ideas and creations....the video isnt a true gyro there were no front brakes and make shift clutch system on that bike already researched it a while ago...i have been working on this project for around 4 years on and off....sorry that i was a little proud of making some head way and actually finishing this project that i have spent endless hours doing....
TylaZ
2/8/2011 6:12am
mxer86 wrote:
Thank you to those who actually support those trying new ideas and creations....the video isnt a true gyro there were no front brakes and make shift...
Thank you to those who actually support those trying new ideas and creations....the video isnt a true gyro there were no front brakes and make shift clutch system on that bike already researched it a while ago...i have been working on this project for around 4 years on and off....sorry that i was a little proud of making some head way and actually finishing this project that i have spent endless hours doing....
LOL...

The Gyro on TMV's video is just the first ever Gyro, with real front brake and clutch... Wink
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
2/8/2011 6:18am
a dude (in France I think) did a gyro years ago for the Pages brothers (forget exactly)
TylaZ
2/8/2011 6:34am
seth505 wrote:
a dude (in France I think) did a gyro years ago for the Pages brothers (forget exactly)
Exact, it's Jerome Cauwet !
Regis
Fantasy
340th
2/8/2011 6:37am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2011 7:10am
mxer86 wrote:
Thank you to those who actually support those trying new ideas and creations....the video isnt a true gyro there were no front brakes and make shift...
The first and fully functional Gyro is called the "ROTOR" and has a front brake and clutch. It was created by Jerome Cauwet from France after years of testing. It is currently being ridden by a big name rider here in the states.

It was indeed the bike that Charles Pages landed a decade air on in the video above.

I have personally ridden the bike, so I know of its capabilities and functionality. It is a very trick bike and is not like the one Pastrana used. Not at all.

Look for big news to come from the ROTOR very soon.

BTW- There is already a U.S. patent on it and has been for some time.
Shenzi
Fantasy
1233rd
2/8/2011 6:59am
mxer86 wrote:
Regis wrote:
The first and fully functional Gyro is called the "ROTOR" and has a front brake and clutch. It was created by Jerome Cauwet from France after...
The first and fully functional Gyro is called the "ROTOR" and has a front brake and clutch. It was created by Jerome Cauwet from France after years of testing. It is currently being ridden by a big name rider here in the states.

It was indeed the bike that Charles Pages landed a decade air on in the video above.

I have personally ridden the bike, so I know of its capabilities and functionality. It is a very trick bike and is not like the one Pastrana used. Not at all.

Look for big news to come from the ROTOR very soon.

BTW- There is already a U.S. patent on it and has been for some time.
thank you Reeg for posting, I was kind of laughing when I read "the first, and all" but you put it in the right words.

Jerome Cauwet's gyro is a fully functional bike with all brakes and clutch and all. And he has also produced and test a pitbike one. This is a 5 year project. The bike was also on display at the X Games in the back of Metz' pick up truck.

The big news on the ROTTOR are exciting Wink
TylaZ
2/8/2011 8:12am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2011 8:14am
Régis And Shenzi : Totally right ! Wink

I helped my friend Jerome to "work" on the gyro just before the 2006 Bercy Sx...

I cant wait for The big news !! Smile
2/8/2011 8:13am
For some reason I can already see the lawyer commercials. Have you been hurt by your motorcycle snapping in half?
!?!?!? Good luck though!
jtomasik
2/8/2011 9:12am
It doesn't help if you publicize your invention on a public forum prior to applying for a patent. In fact, in many cases they won't even accept a patent application if the invention is publicized before submittal of the application.

You might also want to consult a dictionary, unless English is your second language.
2/8/2011 11:01am
A little research goes a long way....well, 4 years worth of saved time anyway...Dry ...bummer

Post a reply to: The First Gyro for a motX bike cominig soon!!!!!!

The Latest