The Dumbgeon..

Edited Date/Time 11/1/2014 11:25pm
Although a lot of the stuff in there, deserves to be, i cant help but notice it's Guy B's junkyard for board members he just doesn't like, period.

I've had two threads slung in there now, the latter being a perfectly good fricking point (''musquin 250's AGAIN'') for any members who did NOT get to SEE IT before it was flicked in there like a pile of dog shit over your neighbor's fence.

*bring on the ridiculing*
|
500guy
10/31/2014 3:11pm
Although a lot of the stuff in there, deserves to be, i cant help but notice it's Guy B's junkyard for board members he just doesn't...
Although a lot of the stuff in there, deserves to be, i cant help but notice it's Guy B's junkyard for board members he just doesn't like, period.

I've had two threads slung in there now, the latter being a perfectly good fricking point (''musquin 250's AGAIN'') for any members who did NOT get to SEE IT before it was flicked in there like a pile of dog shit over your neighbor's fence.

Go start your own forum if you don't like it. I'm sure guy-b doesn't give a shit about you one way or the other.
10/31/2014 3:12pm Edited Date/Time 10/31/2014 3:13pm
will you join? if so, i will do it right away

possibly it was some other board mod, i dunno
Olson
10/31/2014 3:18pm
You can start a new topic in the dumbgeon. Spare the moderators on some work.

The Shop

Overdrive
10/31/2014 3:19pm
You take this crap to seriously, its not like you paid money to start that thread or to join this forum. Maybe it was a good thread but just went sideways either way its not like it was going to cure world hunger.
10/31/2014 3:20pm
Olson wrote:
You can start a new topic in the dumbgeon. Spare the moderators on some work.
diddnt even know it existed to be frank, untill my email alerted me to it just now hahaha
Cashmore
10/31/2014 3:22pm
diddnt even know it existed to be frank, untill my email alerted me to it just now hahaha
So you didn't know it existed, yet, you had two other threads thrown in there already? Right....
10/31/2014 3:22pm
Although a lot of the stuff in there, deserves to be, i cant help but notice it's Guy B's junkyard for board members he just doesn't...

LOL better make it three threads thrown in there. Your point of Musqin starting his 3rd year of supercross on 250s instead of moving up was a stupid point. Stupid points result in stupid replies and results in stupid threads.
scooter5002
10/31/2014 3:23pm
Members GuyB allegedly doesn't like, AND their threads in The Dumbgeon. Hmmmm Ponder the irony of that for a minute.....
10/31/2014 3:27pm Edited Date/Time 10/31/2014 3:29pm

LOL better make it three threads thrown in there. Your point of Musqin starting his 3rd year of supercross on 250s instead of moving up was...
LOL better make it three threads thrown in there. Your point of Musqin starting his 3rd year of supercross on 250s instead of moving up was a stupid point. Stupid points result in stupid replies and results in stupid threads.
I never said supercross, i said 250s period.

And if you look back to his career before the usa in europe (eastbound on a map of the globe for you) you'll see what i mean.

r.e Cashmoore - yeah i can only guess thats where another thread went months ago.
10/31/2014 3:34pm

LOL better make it three threads thrown in there. Your point of Musqin starting his 3rd year of supercross on 250s instead of moving up was...
I never said supercross, i said 250s period. And if you look back to his career before the usa in europe (eastbound on a map of...
I never said supercross, i said 250s period.

And if you look back to his career before the usa in europe (eastbound on a map of the globe for you) you'll see what i mean.

r.e Cashmoore - yeah i can only guess thats where another thread went months ago.
Compare his career to other former 250 world champions who came over here, you would see what I mean.
Cashmore
10/31/2014 3:37pm
Well it looks like this one is on it's way there as well. If you feel like GuyB dislikes you maybe you should quit making the same thread after he moved the last one before he clicks you from posting completely.... I get it MM25 should move up blah blah but really look at Davalos and Hansen . I think people should be able to ride whatever class they can to make money. I see nothing wrong with any of those guys riding the 250 if they don't point out and have a chance to bring a team a title which is the ultimate goal.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
10/31/2014 3:57pm
I'm not the only one that admins the forum.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
10/31/2014 4:15pm
GuyB wrote:
yes you are! Don't lie! We all know you're the evil tyrant round these parts!
tprice07
10/31/2014 4:27pm
GuyB is a very modest moderator. I'm a member of a car audio forum and they are Nazis. I think most of their moderators are kids abusing their so-called power.

GuyB and Co keep up the solid work!
KMC440
10/31/2014 4:28pm
Bears GOT DAMMIT !!!!!!

FUCKING BEARS !!!!!!!
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
10/31/2014 4:36pm
GuyB wrote:
Jarid332 wrote:
Mwahahaha. Smile
10/31/2014 4:44pm
Hmmm yes haven't had one thread put there yet Laughing But dual mufflers on a 2 stroke was pretty closeWink
slipdog
10/31/2014 4:46pm
Don't want none, won't be none...
Mxdnusa
10/31/2014 5:22pm
Some real characters round here Wink
bvm111
10/31/2014 5:41pm
Da bears!!!!!!
superorbital
10/31/2014 8:58pm

Maybe it is your over use of commas! Ha!!
oshow
10/31/2014 8:59pm

500guy wrote:
Go start your own forum if you don't like it. I'm sure guy-b doesn't give a shit about you one way or the other.
Nor do I
11/1/2014 2:15am Edited Date/Time 11/1/2014 2:21am
Lets just put this to bed then. Hahaha

cheers o show

10000hrs
11/1/2014 4:21am
Hmmm yes haven't had one thread put there yet Laughing But dual mufflers on a 2 stroke was pretty closeWink
Whats wrong with two mufflers on a two stroke? Probably a patent in that for a smart guy.
IWreckALot
11/1/2014 10:30am
GuyB wrote:
Jarid332 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Mwahahaha. Smile
I thought you were one of those schmoes that create multiple accounts just so you can argue with yourself.

Post a reply to: The Dumbgeon..

The Latest