That was awesome!

rubarb
3/6/2010 6:15pm
ya, thats it bro
donman
3/6/2010 9:36pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
When Emig was talking about how treacherous the long straight is, RC just grinned like "that's the point!" Oh, and someone please get RC a little...
When Emig was talking about how treacherous the long straight is, RC just grinned like "that's the point!"

Oh, and someone please get RC a little stool to stand on. He looks like a little kid looking up at Emig to talk to him.
We just had a fairly lengthy discussion about a persons height... don't disrespect someone because they are short! IT'S NOT LIKE WE CHOSE TO BE SHORT!
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/MotoRelated,20/50-MX-Advice-plzfrom-DrMar…
Oh wait I forgot, everything is bigger in Texas. I guess I should have chosen that state to be born in?!?
Lightning78
3/6/2010 10:39pm Edited Date/Time 3/6/2010 10:40pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
When Emig was talking about how treacherous the long straight is, RC just grinned like "that's the point!" Oh, and someone please get RC a little...
When Emig was talking about how treacherous the long straight is, RC just grinned like "that's the point!"

Oh, and someone please get RC a little stool to stand on. He looks like a little kid looking up at Emig to talk to him.
What's funny is that Emig isn't tall by any stretch of the imagination....RC is short, I bumped into him at a bar called chronic cantina in costa mesa a couple years ago im 6'3 and almost elbowed him in the face! It wasn't a sx party either just a random weekend night he was there with a few of his buddies and Tedesco when IT was still riding yellow.

Post a reply to: That was awesome!

The Latest