That was JBS fault all the way

rcm406
1/17/2010 3:30pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:06pm
Shenzi wrote:
Does it have to be someone's "fault"? All the time. Can't some of you haters just see race incidents? Do you really think that from before...
Does it have to be someone's "fault"? All the time. Can't some of you haters just see race incidents? Do you really think that from before the triple Stewart had decided to go slice KP?
X1000. Ralph & Jeff both just said it was a racing incident. These guys race MX & SX for millions of $$$. It's a dangerous sport. Shit Happens
JB 19
1/17/2010 3:30pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2010 3:31pm
He seems to do things like this when he is out of his confidence comfort zone. He did it a lot against RC. Even though Dungy was in the other heat I think he was still in Stewy's head.
Shenzi
Fantasy
1233rd
1/17/2010 3:30pm
Dean wrote:
it's the first triple on the first lap- really surprising shit like this doesn't happen every single week
ditto!!
WhKnuckle
MxDaD324 wrote:
Everyone here is talking shit and someone that has actually won championships at this level just said Quote " Its a racing incident and i didnt...
Everyone here is talking shit and someone that has actually won championships at this level just said Quote " Its a racing incident and i didnt see where either rider did anything wrong" CARRY ON!!
Fro can say what he wants, but if you change lanes in midair and collide with another rider who's staying in his line, you screwed up.

The Shop

Shenzi
Fantasy
1233rd
Shenzi wrote:
Does it have to be someone's "fault"? All the time. Can't some of you haters just see race incidents? Do you really think that from before...
Does it have to be someone's "fault"? All the time. Can't some of you haters just see race incidents? Do you really think that from before the triple Stewart had decided to go slice KP?
rcm406 wrote:
X1000. Ralph & Jeff both just said it was a racing incident. These guys race MX & SX for millions of $$$. It's a dangerous sport...
X1000. Ralph & Jeff both just said it was a racing incident. These guys race MX & SX for millions of $$$. It's a dangerous sport. Shit Happens
bingo!
EmDub425
1/17/2010 3:31pm
Really jeff emig? you didin't see anyone cut over on anyone. Ya way to be objective, I guess it's hard for those guys to blame James for anything since they have his balls in their mouth all the time.
3D
1/17/2010 3:32pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
Everyone here is talking shit and someone that has actually won championships at this level just said Quote " Its a racing incident and i didnt...
Everyone here is talking shit and someone that has actually won championships at this level just said Quote " Its a racing incident and i didnt see where either rider did anything wrong" CARRY ON!!
WhKnuckle wrote:
Fro can say what he wants, but if you change lanes in midair and collide with another rider who's staying in his line, you screwed up.
We have a winner.
DanDunes818
wow...James needs to realize he's not the only guy on the track. I can't believe JS made it back out for the lcq and the main...
wow...James needs to realize he's not the only guy on the track.

I can't believe JS made it back out for the lcq and the main after that. The kid can really grit it out when he has too.

toby lawes wrote:
a very strong young man!!!! sup dan?????
Not much brother..Just pumped about sx and the makings of an exciting year of racing. Well minus the soap opera. Isn't RD one hell of a pleasant surprise? Now if my favorite rider RV2 will get into full race speed this is going to be an unreal year.

How you been?
FIREfish148
That was nasty! I would be kind of pissed if i was partridge. Racing is rubbing, but thats a whole other level.
AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
Dean wrote:
it's the first triple on the first lap- really surprising shit like this doesn't happen every single week
um, that's because the normal mid-pack guys respect those types of situations??

Bubble's is not so familiar with that situation....until now that is. Hope it was a "teachable moment" for him.........
BlueThumper
1/17/2010 3:33pm
How about a "Dumbest move on the planet" Sheheen? Blaze another one Fro if that was nobody's fault.
slomoto
1/17/2010 3:34pm
Stewarts a dumbass and them most dangerous rider on the track
jmar
1/17/2010 3:35pm
I don't like to hammer on any rider but Stewart has made this mistake many times and he's not a kid any more and should be much smarter than this. If you want's to lay his own ass on the line then that's one thing. But to do stupid things that involve other riders is just plain stupid.

1/17/2010 3:36pm
It might be racing but i'll call it dumb racing. I know when i go off the face of a jump with someone within 12 inches to my right, i wont cut the bars and drift over into him because it will either A. take my self out or B. send that rider off the track into a really bad situation. IMO if Stewart would have keep the bike north and south both would have made the next corner. You can see in the video when Stewart goes off the face he looks directly at Kyle probably going oh shit you didn't lock up the breaks so I could have the whole track.
AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
1/17/2010 3:41pm
Damn....it looked like James PULLED Reeds hand off the bars???
RMZ819
1/17/2010 3:46pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2010 3:47pm
WhKnuckle wrote:
Yeah, Stewart looks like he just totally forgot that Kyle was even there. I can't believe either of those guys got up. What a wreck...
Stewart just does not race smart in traffic. He pulled a bullshit move on that triple.
Cygnus
1/17/2010 3:51pm
I am going to have my eyes checked tommorow.Dizzy
jmar
1/17/2010 3:55pm
Dean wrote:
It doesn't happen because most follow the rule of holding your line on the jumps.

VEGAS711
1/17/2010 3:55pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2010 3:57pm
Shenzi wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
X1000. Ralph & Jeff both just said it was a racing incident. These guys race MX & SX for millions of $$$. It's a dangerous sport...
Shenzi wrote:
bingo!
It does not have to be someone's fault all the time. But this time it was clearly someone's fault. The guy making millions of dollars pulled a bullshit move on the guy that trains all week to just barely make enough money to live on. Watch the video, I was there and I saw the video also. Stewart makes a move like he is in a playstation video game.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
1/17/2010 4:14pm
"Stewart makes a move like he is in a playstation video game."

Now, that there is funny.Laughing
wardy
1/17/2010 4:47pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:06pm
stewart turn and looks over to the right then goes over and takes the guys front wheel out in the frigging AIR>

where is the fines AND SUSPENSIONS for that crap.

unfrigginbeivable as someone says in here all the time.

the crash between him and reed was nothing more then racing.

who the helll is the referee anyway???? I remember people giving whitlock all kinds of grief over this kind of shit, who is making these decisions today????\

Kyle you called absolutely correctly hope your ok in this mess.
eddie
1/17/2010 4:48pm
"Stewart makes a move like he is in a playstation video game." Now, that there is funny.:laugh:
"Stewart makes a move like he is in a playstation video game."

Now, that there is funny.Laughing
and accurate !
jeffro503
1/17/2010 4:54pm
wardy wrote:
stewart turn and looks over to the right then goes over and takes the guys front wheel out in the frigging AIR> where is the fines...
stewart turn and looks over to the right then goes over and takes the guys front wheel out in the frigging AIR>

where is the fines AND SUSPENSIONS for that crap.

unfrigginbeivable as someone says in here all the time.

the crash between him and reed was nothing more then racing.

who the helll is the referee anyway???? I remember people giving whitlock all kinds of grief over this kind of shit, who is making these decisions today????\

Kyle you called absolutely correctly hope your ok in this mess.
I couldn't agree more than a 100% on that wardy! That was just a plain stupid friggin' move on James part! I feel bad for Kyle , and hope he's ok!! What the hell is wrong with James , and why the hell does he think he needs to ride that way? same ol' shit.......let's pretend there are no other riders on the track!
Motoshank
1/17/2010 5:05pm
So me and some of my moto buddies went to the local bar to watch the race. We all dont really have a favorite rider since RC left so we are all pretty much unbiased. When we saw this unfold all 4 of us instantly thought that was a very dumb move on James part and clearly his fault!
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
1/17/2010 5:17pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I couldn't agree more than a 100% on that wardy! That was just a plain stupid friggin' move on James part! I feel bad for Kyle...
I couldn't agree more than a 100% on that wardy! That was just a plain stupid friggin' move on James part! I feel bad for Kyle , and hope he's ok!! What the hell is wrong with James , and why the hell does he think he needs to ride that way? same ol' shit.......let's pretend there are no other riders on the track!
Yep.
CamP
1/17/2010 5:26pm
If I was Partridge, I would have gotten up and given him a little Preston.
ab5772
1/17/2010 6:53pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
WhKnuckle wrote:
I thought it was kind of funny that the first thing Emig said when it happened was that Stewart drifted over. Then a minute later, he kept saying it was just racing...almost sounded like he was trying to make sure to not say anything bad about Stewart.
sharkey
1/17/2010 6:58pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
they were talking about the incident in the corner with reed , not the jump
TerryK
1/17/2010 7:00pm
If you watch closely, you can see JS look back at KP in the air as he's moving over.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
1/17/2010 7:08pm
Stewart blew it with that decision - Partridge should have walked over to Jame's pits and pushed over his bike ...

Post a reply to: That was JBS fault all the way

The Latest