4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Thanks DC - MX Sports - LOVE the I-Net Coverage

teggers

C100_116995760_1231741001

Posts: 3162

Joined: 8/15/2006

Location: Winter Park, FL USA

5/19/2012 2:09 PM

Love it Love it Love it.
2 cameras,
Weege, Emig.
No Commercials (other than the screen graphics)

LOVE IT

Thanks so Much!

Sometimes, Gravity just sucks.

kongols

C100_stewart_1380551035

Posts: 15491

Joined: 9/22/2009

Location: Riga, LVA

5/19/2012 2:11 PM

Absolutely.

The pessimist says it can`t get any worse, the optimist says it can.

look out below

C100_off_wasted_years_1405909952

Posts: 3296

Joined: 12/23/2009

Location: Grain Valley, MO USA

5/19/2012 3:13 PM

ditto-superb

DownSouth

C100_team_usa_2014_1408743265

Posts: 6211

Joined: 7/5/2008

Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

5/19/2012 3:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/19/2012 3:20 PM

How did you get no commercials? With 3 laps to go in the 250 moto I saw 5 straight commercials until they went back to the racing. It almost seemed like they paused the race showed the commercials and then picked back up on the action but I was cursing at my monitor until the race came back.

DA498

C100_640197098_1223767778

Posts: 299

Joined: 10/11/2008

Location: milliken, CO USA

5/19/2012 3:24 PM

I had commercials, just as Bagget was making pass on Barcia, had to sit through a couple minutes worth, what stream are you watching? Plus much of the coverage loses riders in crowd, unless you try to watch the PIP. Very blurry and buffering now and then. Back to the stone ages I guess. Plus wait to watch second motos in the late night. If I didnt have to work in the morning Id do it.

kongols

C100_stewart_1380551035

Posts: 15491

Joined: 9/22/2009

Location: Riga, LVA

5/19/2012 3:24 PM

DownSouth wrote: How did you get no commercials? With 3 laps to go in the 250 moto I saw 5 straight commercials until they went back to the racing. It almost seemed like they paused the race showed the commercials and then picked back up on the action but I was cursing at my monitor until the race came back.

I was watching it on web in full HD. Best quality I have ever seen for sports. I hooked up my computer to my LED TV and picture was PERFECT!

The pessimist says it can`t get any worse, the optimist says it can.

pawsan

C100_blue_dreams_fantasy_girl

Posts: 171

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Belfast, IRL

5/19/2012 3:29 PM

gotta say the webcast was awesome, picture perfect, but im bummed that i cant watch the second moto's, i'm searching like a mofo here for a stream but as of yet, nothing.

mxactive

C100_mxactive_logofacebook

Posts: 38

Joined: 6/9/2011

Location: NLD

5/19/2012 3:34 PM

pawsan wrote: gotta say the webcast was awesome, picture perfect, but im bummed that i cant watch the second moto's, i'm searching like a mofo here for a stream but as of yet, nothing.

I'm searching for this stream to. Let me know If you find something.

High Quality videos on www.mxactive.com

mxactive

C100_mxactive_logofacebook

Posts: 38

Joined: 6/9/2011

Location: NLD

5/19/2012 3:58 PM

pawsan wrote: gotta say the webcast was awesome, picture perfect, but im bummed that i cant watch the second moto's, i'm searching like a mofo here for a stream but as of yet, nothing.

Searching for a video-stream? Try this one? It had allready Fuel TV on it right now.. But now only commercials...
http://boomitv.blogspot.com/2012/01/fuel-tv-portugal.html

High Quality videos on www.mxactive.com

pawsan

C100_blue_dreams_fantasy_girl

Posts: 171

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Belfast, IRL

5/19/2012 4:05 PM

pawsan wrote: gotta say the webcast was awesome, picture perfect, but im bummed that i cant watch the second moto's, i'm searching like a mofo here for a stream but as of yet, nothing.

mxactive wrote: Searching for a video-stream? Try this one? It had allready Fuel TV on it right now.. But now only commercials...
http://boomitv.blogspot.com/2012/01/fuel-tv-portugal.html

got that one on myself, fingers crossed.
Post a Reply to: Thanks DC - MX Sports - LOVE the I-Net Coverage

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm