Tell me why,

Some of y'all think JS can't come back and win races? Chad Reed for example, oldest dude out on the track, has been in championship contention for like the passed 2-3 years before injuries took him out. The dude can still come out and be a potential race winner/be on the podium every year.
Now let's talk Stew, has had some good/shitty luck passed 2-3 years but idc if he's coming off the couch or whatever. The dude is gonna come back swinging and will eventually start winning races. Of course he needs to keep it on two wheels, but Stew is still Stew and Stew will still do what Stew does. He's not gonna come back and ride around to get top 10's. If not this Outdoors, but next year SX and he has a ride and is healthy and even if it's his last year, He's going for a title, either SX or MX. He can match/some how become faster than any rider in front of him. (Look how Chad Reed has won his last few races) As many riders have said, "he can do unbelievable things on a dirt bike." He has pretty much pushed the limit to what Moto is today, as to why many are winning or crashing out.

So basically what I'm tryna say is, if Chad Reed can still go out and do what he does and be a potential winner on some weekends. At his age and what he's been thru, I truly believe James Stewart, IMO who is much faster and better rider than Reed, can be (when fully healthy) a potential race winner/title contender. Yeah he crashes, but it's part of the sport just look what happened to KR. COULDA BEEN ANYONE OF THOSE RIDERS. But they come back either the next week, month, year racing for the Win.

Stew maybe be on his last couple legs, but when he does decide to hang up the boots it'll be on a high note! Meaning one more number 1 plate.

#F**kTheJS7Haterz
|
Helder
1/30/2017 2:27am
Is this when we post the bears? I wish I had of just gone to bed...
1/30/2017 2:27am
The difference is Chad Reed wants it. Do you see JS starting up his own team to get out on track? No one doubts JS could do it, natural talent doesn't disappear...desire does.
1/30/2017 2:44am
The difference is Chad Reed wants it. Do you see JS starting up his own team to get out on track? No one doubts JS could...
The difference is Chad Reed wants it. Do you see JS starting up his own team to get out on track? No one doubts JS could do it, natural talent doesn't disappear...desire does.
From what I've read from real insiders it sounds like ol Stew is getting something started. And like I said, you think he's gonna come out and be content with winning heat races and being top 10's in the mains? Nah, this is James Stewart. Hoping he is getting or is in good shape and healthy in this little delay from him but I promise you he's gonna come back to want to win. And no disrespect to his broher Malcom, But when James comes back he will most likely be 100% more prepared than Malcom was when he jumped into the series.
Monte122
1/30/2017 2:44am Edited Date/Time 1/30/2017 2:47am
Can he win races? Yes i think he could win some races, championship highly doubt it.

The Shop

Flip109
1/30/2017 2:48am
Chad doesn't have all the concussions fogging his reaction time. Also he's got a little more eye of the tiger in him these days compared to Stewart. James def still has the talent. But can his body cash the checks his mind writes? Does he have the drive to get in great shape? Who knows. Recent history doesn't show it. I wish James was a gym rat. Someone that loved to workout. I think we'd have seen a different rider the past 3-4 years. But then you still have the concussions and what they have done to his reaction time and vision he was complaining about last year. It looks pretty bleak for stew. I'd rather see him retire happy and as healthy as possible. If he's got head problems. Just stay home and figure that out and be a father. He's done enough.
MR. X
1/30/2017 2:49am
If the races were 5 laps ,absolutely.
1/30/2017 2:59am
Flip109 wrote:
Chad doesn't have all the concussions fogging his reaction time. Also he's got a little more eye of the tiger in him these days compared to...
Chad doesn't have all the concussions fogging his reaction time. Also he's got a little more eye of the tiger in him these days compared to Stewart. James def still has the talent. But can his body cash the checks his mind writes? Does he have the drive to get in great shape? Who knows. Recent history doesn't show it. I wish James was a gym rat. Someone that loved to workout. I think we'd have seen a different rider the past 3-4 years. But then you still have the concussions and what they have done to his reaction time and vision he was complaining about last year. It looks pretty bleak for stew. I'd rather see him retire happy and as healthy as possible. If he's got head problems. Just stay home and figure that out and be a father. He's done enough.
I understand the concussion thing and blurred Vision for Stew last year but I think as smart as he is and as long as he's been doing this and as long as all the people he's had around him through it.. I think If that was really a big enough problem he probably would have hung up the boots. It's just obviously not, he raced outdoors a bit last year did pretty shitty but still managed a 10th place Moto 1 at Millvile. Yeah he didn't race Moto 2 cause "blisters" but I think a lot of issues were coming from Yosh Suzuki at the time. But anyways, I don't see any injures holding James back right now tbh. Chad Reed is the oldest dude out there and is still pushing the envelope and its bitten him in the ass twice pretty bad in 13-14. But look he's still racing and potential a race winner, IMO, James is a better rider and will come back and can prolly beat Chad. James has beaten Chad sooooooo much thru their careers and if Reed can still do what he does now Stew has plenty of time to comeback and do that x2.

Just IMO
Flip109
1/30/2017 3:11am
Flip109 wrote:
Chad doesn't have all the concussions fogging his reaction time. Also he's got a little more eye of the tiger in him these days compared to...
I understand the concussion thing and blurred Vision for Stew last year but I think as smart as he is and as long as he's been...
I understand the concussion thing and blurred Vision for Stew last year but I think as smart as he is and as long as he's been doing this and as long as all the people he's had around him through it.. I think If that was really a big enough problem he probably would have hung up the boots. It's just obviously not, he raced outdoors a bit last year did pretty shitty but still managed a 10th place Moto 1 at Millvile. Yeah he didn't race Moto 2 cause "blisters" but I think a lot of issues were coming from Yosh Suzuki at the time. But anyways, I don't see any injures holding James back right now tbh. Chad Reed is the oldest dude out there and is still pushing the envelope and its bitten him in the ass twice pretty bad in 13-14. But look he's still racing and potential a race winner, IMO, James is a better rider and will come back and can prolly beat Chad. James has beaten Chad sooooooo much thru their careers and if Reed can still do what he does now Stew has plenty of time to comeback and do that x2.

Just IMO
I agree with you on his ability. Have you ever seen the movie concussion with Will Smith? If not you should. James is and always will be one of my heros. But those head blows don't just go away sometime. The depression and other things it can cause later in life could screw his and his children's lives up forever. If he truly is healthy and knows he still has it. Fine. I'm down to watch him race any day of the week. But if it's just for pride and money. He should rethink.
1/30/2017 3:12am
MR. X wrote:
If the races were 5 laps ,absolutely.
RC and JS are the only 2 riders to go 24-0, in the summer, 2 30min+2 moto's in a day... pretty sure he knows exactly what he needs to do when it comes to conditioning. Probably one reason he's not out there racing just yet
1/30/2017 3:15am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/30/172511/s1200_thR1QW62N3.jpg[/img]

My hometown High school mascot was a bear so ig way to represent bruh
1/30/2017 3:23am
Flip109 wrote:
I understand the concussion thing and blurred Vision for Stew last year but I think as smart as he is and as long as he's been...

Just IMO
Flip109 wrote:
I agree with you on his ability. Have you ever seen the movie concussion with Will Smith? If not you should. James is and always will...
I agree with you on his ability. Have you ever seen the movie concussion with Will Smith? If not you should. James is and always will be one of my heros. But those head blows don't just go away sometime. The depression and other things it can cause later in life could screw his and his children's lives up forever. If he truly is healthy and knows he still has it. Fine. I'm down to watch him race any day of the week. But if it's just for pride and money. He should rethink.
I have not seen the movie but I can see what you're saying. But like I said, for as long as he's been at it and with everyone being around him racing dirt bikes for as long as they have, if that was serious problem I'm sure they would have pulled the plug for him. He put in a 10th place at Millvile this passed year so that is well enough for me to believe that he's still got it and I just don't think that's really bothering him enough. But who knows, he still could be fighting that and is wondering if it's gonna be worth it or not. Or what I like to think is he's getting his shit together and gonna come back this year and next swingin'. If Chad still thinks he can be a title contender at his age and stake, Stews got a lot more racing and wins and hopefully a championship in him. But I would agree if he does have another HEAD injury then it would be the safe and right thing to do on his part.
Crush
1/30/2017 3:23am Edited Date/Time 1/30/2017 3:24am
He 100% has the talent to do it...

But whilst Reed has sometimes lacked pace the last few years, he hasn't looked sketchy as hell doing it. James last year was really scary at times...

If he's gonna do it, he needs his health and fitness totally, like Reed has. James rides too damn fast to not be at his best and risk it.
JSmith
1/30/2017 3:32am
The difference is Chad Reed wants it. Do you see JS starting up his own team to get out on track? No one doubts JS could...
This^^^

Reed seems to be 100% committed. I don't get that same vibe from Stewart, but then he has been very quiet.

Also, the concussion thing like others have mentioned.
1/30/2017 3:34am
Crush wrote:
He 100% has the talent to do it... But whilst Reed has sometimes lacked pace the last few years, he hasn't looked sketchy as hell doing...
He 100% has the talent to do it...

But whilst Reed has sometimes lacked pace the last few years, he hasn't looked sketchy as hell doing it. James last year was really scary at times...

If he's gonna do it, he needs his health and fitness totally, like Reed has. James rides too damn fast to not be at his best and risk it.
Agreed, Chad looks better than ever right now (fitness wise). Look at how Stew looked in 2014 and how decent he did and then compare it to 2016 Stew and how shitty he did lol. Stew is just down right faster and picks up in the places people are slacking better than anyone, you get a healthy looking Stew and the dude is gonna be blowing people's doors. He's not taking this long to come into the series cause he doesn't have his shit all lined up he's got people to do that, he's taking this time to get his ass back in that "I wanna beat first place by 1 min" attitude. (Now I'm just crossing my fingers that is what he's doing) but he's definitely gonna have a way better approach than Malcom did
Flip109
1/30/2017 3:39am
I have not seen the movie but I can see what you're saying. But like I said, for as long as he's been at it and...
I have not seen the movie but I can see what you're saying. But like I said, for as long as he's been at it and with everyone being around him racing dirt bikes for as long as they have, if that was serious problem I'm sure they would have pulled the plug for him. He put in a 10th place at Millvile this passed year so that is well enough for me to believe that he's still got it and I just don't think that's really bothering him enough. But who knows, he still could be fighting that and is wondering if it's gonna be worth it or not. Or what I like to think is he's getting his shit together and gonna come back this year and next swingin'. If Chad still thinks he can be a title contender at his age and stake, Stews got a lot more racing and wins and hopefully a championship in him. But I would agree if he does have another HEAD injury then it would be the safe and right thing to do on his part.
Yep for sure if he comes back and takes another dinger he needs to get the hell out. We saw what happened to Mirra. Shit is no joke.
1/30/2017 3:43am
JSmith wrote:
This^^^ Reed seems to be 100% committed. I don't get that same vibe from Stewart, but then he has been very quiet. Also, the concussion thing...
This^^^

Reed seems to be 100% committed. I don't get that same vibe from Stewart, but then he has been very quiet.

Also, the concussion thing like others have mentioned.
Yes I agree Chad def wants it and as long as he is in the series he will eventually be that occasional race winner. Stewart will come back when he's ready and probably 100%, I'm a big Reed fan Forsure but James has always blown Reed's doors in the past more than Reed's blown his. Stew willl be beating Reed when he comes back, I mean it's James Stewart. The dude quads doubles and jumps over the whole whoop sections
kijen
1/30/2017 3:57am
Flip109 wrote:

Just IMO
Flip109 wrote:
I agree with you on his ability. Have you ever seen the movie concussion with Will Smith? If not you should. James is and always will...
I understand with what you are saying, and I actually agree with you on most of your points here,

but did you really just recommend a Hollywood made movie as a reference? um....Hollywood has no credibility and has been know to "enhance" some details to meet their agenda, got to believe their are more creditable references that you could use....really a movie, LOLSmile
1/30/2017 3:57am
I have not seen the movie but I can see what you're saying. But like I said, for as long as he's been at it and...
Flip109 wrote:
Yep for sure if he comes back and takes another dinger he needs to get the hell out. We saw what happened to Mirra. Shit is...
Yep for sure if he comes back and takes another dinger he needs to get the hell out. We saw what happened to Mirra. Shit is no joke.
Yeah man Noooooo one wants that to happen to anyone in any type of sport. The Mirra thing is such a trip but you know man it's a crazy thing for sure depression is. Same thing happened to a Bull Rider about a month ago, lots of head injurys doctors said he was ok and week later found him in his hotel room. But yeah anyways, I just want Stewart to go back out and do what he knows what to do cause I know he's about on the edge of his prime so he's got a little bit to go.
1/30/2017 4:09am

Just IMO
Flip109 wrote:
kijen wrote:
I understand with what you are saying, and I actually agree with you on most of your points here, but did you really just recommend a...
I understand with what you are saying, and I actually agree with you on most of your points here,

but did you really just recommend a Hollywood made movie as a reference? um....Hollywood has no credibility and has been know to "enhance" some details to meet their agenda, got to believe their are more creditable references that you could use....really a movie, LOLSmile
Haven't seen the movie, but I heard the NFL wasn't to happy about it.
greenmx5
1/30/2017 4:09am
Well, one of the biggest reasons is that Chad's actually out there and in race shape. James has been in 4 supercross races since 2014 and only finished 1 of them. Nobody, absolutely nobody, can come back after that much absence and win at his age. If he came back right now, finished out the rest of the season, then sure I'd say he could win some races next year. But I don't believe there's a chance in hell he wins this year.
Flip109
1/30/2017 4:16am
kijen wrote:
I understand with what you are saying, and I actually agree with you on most of your points here, but did you really just recommend a...

Maybe do a little research about the movie and see it before you start LOLing your way to the bank.
1/30/2017 4:19am
greenmx5 wrote:
Well, one of the biggest reasons is that Chad's actually out there and in race shape. James has been in 4 supercross races since 2014 and...
Well, one of the biggest reasons is that Chad's actually out there and in race shape. James has been in 4 supercross races since 2014 and only finished 1 of them. Nobody, absolutely nobody, can come back after that much absence and win at his age. If he came back right now, finished out the rest of the season, then sure I'd say he could win some races next year. But I don't believe there's a chance in hell he wins this year.
Chad is also on a team he practically rebuilt with some of the same people he won his last championship with. Surrounded by good people and has a factory ride. James was suspended for a whole year came back in 16 got knocked out in the first round and yes had a very very shitty season. But I'm pretty sure his last race on that Suzuki in 16 was at Millvile and put it in the top 10, from having such a shit year and dealing with injures and then to come and finally put a decent moto under his belt probably lit some fire under him. As they say in Moto you're only as good as your last race so that's fairly decent even it was for one Moto. Still tho Stew has always been a blazing fast rider and can do things no other riders can do. The longer it's taking him to get back and if he's serious about coming back he's coming back 100% and will win some races this year.
1/30/2017 4:22am
kijen wrote:

Flip109 wrote:
Maybe do a little research about the movie and see it before you start LOLing your way to the bank.
Movie might have a big part into why they call helmet to helmet penalties now in football?
TogaSet
Fantasy
3894th
1/30/2017 4:31am
You people are dreaming if you think Bubba is going to come back and blow away the top guys. You are in complete denial.
Flip109
1/30/2017 4:32am
Movie might have a big part into why they call helmet to helmet penalties now in football?
The movie didn't. But the doctor the movie is about. His findings made the NFL acknowledge CTE and change things. Exactly which rules came about because of it I have no clue. But most of the movie is pretty factual from what I read about the doctor after I watched it.
agn5009
1/30/2017 4:38am
From what I've read from real insiders it sounds like ol Stew is getting something started. And like I said, you think he's gonna come out...
From what I've read from real insiders it sounds like ol Stew is getting something started. And like I said, you think he's gonna come out and be content with winning heat races and being top 10's in the mains? Nah, this is James Stewart. Hoping he is getting or is in good shape and healthy in this little delay from him but I promise you he's gonna come back to want to win. And no disrespect to his broher Malcom, But when James comes back he will most likely be 100% more prepared than Malcom was when he jumped into the series.
Lol you're so clueless. James hasn't been prepared for a series since 2014. Come back on here at the end of 2017 and reopen this thread. Then I would like you to quote this text with the number of races JS7 finishes inside the top 10 and then quote the number of races JS7 actually finishes. Right now he's 0 for 4.

And then I'm going to quote you and say "can you give it a fucking rest now?"
1/30/2017 4:44am
TogaSet wrote:
You people are dreaming if you think Bubba is going to come back and blow away the top guys. You are in complete denial.
Give him a race or two and yeah I'm highly sure he can, I think he could have won the race Saturday night. Track almost resembled Toronto in 14 and we all know what Stew did then.
1/30/2017 4:45am
Flip109 wrote:
The movie didn't. But the doctor the movie is about. His findings made the NFL acknowledge CTE and change things. Exactly which rules came about because...
The movie didn't. But the doctor the movie is about. His findings made the NFL acknowledge CTE and change things. Exactly which rules came about because of it I have no clue. But most of the movie is pretty factual from what I read about the doctor after I watched it.
Ehh yeah idk fuck football tho

Post a reply to: Tell me why,

The Latest