Team green A riders

Jack_4196
Fantasy
3328th
Edited Date/Time 7/29/2015 9:19pm
Mitchell Harrison, Daraian sanyei, Mark Worth, Tristian Miller.... All talented riders, But hasn't mitch gone on record saying the teams full for next year? Where does that leave these four dudes. Damn shame this sport doesn't have more teams and support.
|
GD2
Fantasy
815th
7/29/2015 12:24pm
There are some 250 spots open on non-Kawi teams for next year. I assume either they will go to one of those teams or spend another year in ams.
kawirider819
7/29/2015 1:31pm
I wonder if he has forkner locked up or if geico is gonna swoop in and take him.
mx184
7/29/2015 2:27pm
I wonder if he has forkner locked up or if geico is gonna swoop in and take him.
Hmmm. I have a friend of a friend who said this is a done deal. LOL I have yet to talk to his Dad but that is the buzz around the track here. He would do well any place he goes. Very fun to watch.

The Shop

Jack_4196
Fantasy
3328th
7/29/2015 2:32pm
He does
kkawboy14
7/29/2015 2:47pm
I thought the A Class riders are washed up past their prime, since all the real Pros are in the B Class!
bsharkey
7/29/2015 3:53pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2015 3:54pm
I think there is more pressure to move up early now if you have a ride much like frye and baker did this year.whos to say mitches team is the place to go anymore .the days of pc dominance are over. the other teams have bridged the gap and now are pretty even.i hope darian gets a good ride. one of the nicest kids youll ever meet. hasn't changed one bit since he was on 65s. good kid
peelout
7/29/2015 4:07pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2015 4:07pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
I thought the A Class riders are washed up past their prime, since all the real Pros are in the B Class!
no, the real pros are in the C class, the B class is for the kids that moved up from the Supermini class, and the A class is actually the guys that aren't in the C or B, too old for Supermini, and don't want to go pro.

i learned it on Vital
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
7/29/2015 4:21pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
peelout wrote:
no, the real pros are in the C class, the B class is for the kids that moved up from the Supermini class, and the A...
no, the real pros are in the C class, the B class is for the kids that moved up from the Supermini class, and the A class is actually the guys that aren't in the C or B, too old for Supermini, and don't want to go pro.

i learned it on Vital
I'm just waiting for someone to do something about the sandbagging in the Supermini class. The top 10 in that class should have been racing Washougal last weekend with the pro's, but instead are farting around in the amateurs riding mini bikes. It's a travesty.
Mr. Info
7/29/2015 4:31pm
So they can't race unless someone gives them bikes and parts? They can't do it on their own dime. I guess those of us that can pay for a bike and gear and everything else need to support the riders more and not the industry.
bsharkey
7/29/2015 6:46pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2015 7:13pm
Mr. Info wrote:
So they can't race unless someone gives them bikes and parts? They can't do it on their own dime. I guess those of us that can...
So they can't race unless someone gives them bikes and parts? They can't do it on their own dime. I guess those of us that can pay for a bike and gear and everything else need to support the riders more and not the industry.
do you know what its like to have to buy say 3 sets of a kit suspension or 3 factory motors or and? the parents are completey broke and in debt by the time they reach this level. you basically are buying your way onto the pros now. by the time the kids have reached this level they are so far invested they have to spend $$$ to even have a shot at this as a career. were talking about kids who have a real shot here and that's still no gurantee for anything.BUYING FULL ON FACTORY BIKES!! that's probably fine for some of these parents who have tons of money but not everyone has that luxery. these days you need to get a factory ride once your on 65s because what happens is the kids who dont get the support and say your that 6th place kid who is doing well but his bikes are not even close to those kids is stuck . I know kids who can get the support but still have to buy everything. these kids are not slow. I saw sayanei 2 years ago race with tommy weeck and Justin hill at a local big race and he was right on there heels, 2 years ago. sometimes this sport really sucks
Gringoe
7/29/2015 7:53pm
Worth and darian will go onto at least decent pro careers. Don't know miller and Harrison is a ? Mark to me. If he can adapt mentally to pro racing than he will be good.
kkawboy14
7/29/2015 8:11pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
peelout wrote:
no, the real pros are in the C class, the B class is for the kids that moved up from the Supermini class, and the A...

i learned it on Vital
Whew.....I was way off!
Tim507
7/29/2015 8:47pm
LL's is basically a strategy effort for up and coming riders. Every year (as we all know) only a very small amount of skilled riders make it to the Pro level. The supply is greater than the demand. So a family effort (Given that the goal is the Pro Level) must not peak anytime to soon or the timing is off for their final effort towards a Pro Career and the elusive factory ride.

I've heard (this should be verified by someone with more current knowledge than myself) that amateur riders must manage their effort so has not to move out of class ahead of the plan.

Sandbagging or strategies .....if you don't play you have no chance. To have a good ROI you must have a strategy.

JMHO
Dx3moto
7/29/2015 9:19pm
I'd like to see a Team Green Kawasaki effort for the pro ranks. Similar to what Orange Brigade has for Baker and Alix, but for the up and coming Team Green amateurs that are going to be fast but Mitch doesn't quite want to sign to his team.

Post a reply to: Team green A riders

The Latest