Take us through how you takes through

Tbteam
Edited Date/Time 2/12/2012 8:02am
taking us through.

Either fire her, or get an "interview coach", if there is such a thing.
|
Racer92
2/11/2012 10:26pm
Careful TB, youre gonna catch hell for noticing the obvious !
2/11/2012 10:30pm
Really, do you think she is calling the shots. You think that headset is just her personal fashion statement. She is being told what to ask.
Crush
2/11/2012 10:30pm
hahaha....

Pretty

Much

The Shop

mark_swart
2/11/2012 10:32pm
"Take us through what it feels like to slam your f-ing elbow into a whoop in third gear wide open"
Yeah, I know. In Erin's defense, she did have to ask questions from some guys who were probably pretty pissed off at the time. But instead of relying on a filler phrase like "take us through", maybe she should just ask "Eli are you okay - what did you hurt?"
Yeah who knows..
bigborefan
2/11/2012 10:33pm Edited Date/Time 2/12/2012 7:33am
Take us through how it feels with that femur bone to be sticking out....lol!

I don't recall her being this bad in the past.

She's just eye candy for the beer drinking masses anyway.
Racer92
2/11/2012 10:35pm
mark_swart wrote:
"Take us through what it feels like to slam your f-ing elbow into a whoop in third gear wide open" Yeah, I know. In Erin's defense...
"Take us through what it feels like to slam your f-ing elbow into a whoop in third gear wide open"
Yeah, I know. In Erin's defense, she did have to ask questions from some guys who were probably pretty pissed off at the time. But instead of relying on a filler phrase like "take us through", maybe she should just ask "Eli are you okay - what did you hurt?"
Yeah who knows..
That was my point in the other thread, Eli didnt even know if he was alright yet. We've all been there after a huge digger, you sit there a bit and try to see if everything is okay and not hurt. And at times, getting your breath back after getting the wind knocked outta you. I honestly think a guy has the right to fricking rebound from a major crash where your bike just pile-drived you like Capt. Insane-O, before the media idiots jam a microphone in your face.
2/11/2012 10:35pm
People moan about Ralph but I thought she was terrible tonight, especially with Eli. That was just toe curling embarrassing. I know it's her job but there comes a point when you just have to let it go and accept that you're not going to get your interview. Mind you Emig had a few blunders tonight too. Maybe they're on something over there.
2/11/2012 10:39pm
Feld Motorsports has an announcers summit every year. All of the motorsports announcers attend except Supercross and Arenacross. Are they too good to learn something?
lilbulld
2/11/2012 10:43pm
All about her doing the rider interviews and everything, but dicking with Tomac when the guy was obviously hurt and in pain and while he says multiple times hes got earplugs in is just ridic... How long before shes trying to run up on dudes that go down and catch a word before they get going again (a la 'Poto when his silencer was packed with dirt)..?? Not her fault and I realize that, shes obviously got someone in her ear telling her what to do/ ask but come on
mark_swart
2/11/2012 10:45pm
mark_swart wrote:
"Take us through what it feels like to slam your f-ing elbow into a whoop in third gear wide open" Yeah, I know. In Erin's defense...
Yeah who knows..
Racer92 wrote:
That was my point in the other thread, Eli didnt even know if he was alright yet. We've all been there after a huge digger, you...
That was my point in the other thread, Eli didnt even know if he was alright yet. We've all been there after a huge digger, you sit there a bit and try to see if everything is okay and not hurt. And at times, getting your breath back after getting the wind knocked outta you. I honestly think a guy has the right to fricking rebound from a major crash where your bike just pile-drived you like Capt. Insane-O, before the media idiots jam a microphone in your face.
I agree. Getting an interview from a guy who is clearly hurting doesn't make for better TV, it just makes for an awkward interview that doesn't really bring anything insightful to the viewer.
2/12/2012 6:40am
bigborefan wrote:
Take us through how it feels with that femur bone to be sticking out....lol! I don't recall her being this bad in the past. She's just...
Take us through how it feels with that femur bone to be sticking out....lol!

I don't recall her being this bad in the past.

She's just eye candy for the beer drinking masses anyway.
Looking a little old to me! If she is eye candy, what does that make the age of the average viewer?
mccread
2/12/2012 6:45am
People moan about Ralph but I thought she was terrible tonight, especially with Eli. That was just toe curling embarrassing. I know it's her job but...
People moan about Ralph but I thought she was terrible tonight, especially with Eli. That was just toe curling embarrassing. I know it's her job but there comes a point when you just have to let it go and accept that you're not going to get your interview. Mind you Emig had a few blunders tonight too. Maybe they're on something over there.
They need more depth and less show.... like it was when Art Eckman and David Bailey were doing it.
umagumadog
2/12/2012 6:54am
People moan about Ralph but I thought she was terrible tonight, especially with Eli. That was just toe curling embarrassing. I know it's her job but...
mccread wrote:
They need more depth and less show.... like it was when Art Eckman and David Bailey were doing it.
^ Spot on.
Mstock
2/12/2012 7:21am
I'm starting to think Erin is on "Impratical Jokes". Can't wait to hear what the guys in the booth come up with for her to say next.
Jamey1e
2/12/2012 7:25am
She just needs to leave the guy's alone until after the race.
SPYGUY
Fantasy
725th
2/12/2012 7:31am
Really, do you think she is calling the shots. You think that headset is just her personal fashion statement. She is being told what to ask.
A lot of other sideline reporters are somehow able to wear a headset and not suck at their job.
jndmx
2/12/2012 7:38am
Oh shut the fuck up you whining fucking assholes.

For fucks sake there is live racing on TV and they have a reporter that you don't like.......suck it the fuck up and mute the sound if it rashes your little pussy and just watch the fucking racing.

That about takes us through how I feel about that.
Evil
Sparkalounger
2/12/2012 7:51am
jndmx wrote:
Oh shut the fuck up you whining fucking assholes. For fucks sake there is live racing on TV and they have a reporter that you don't...
Oh shut the fuck up you whining fucking assholes.

For fucks sake there is live racing on TV and they have a reporter that you don't like.......suck it the fuck up and mute the sound if it rashes your little pussy and just watch the fucking racing.

That about takes us through how I feel about that.
Evil
pretty much...
sharkey
2/12/2012 8:02am
mark_swart wrote:
Yeah who knows..
Racer92 wrote:
That was my point in the other thread, Eli didnt even know if he was alright yet. We've all been there after a huge digger, you...
mark_swart wrote:
I agree. Getting an interview from a guy who is clearly hurting doesn't make for better TV, it just makes for an awkward interview that doesn't...
I agree. Getting an interview from a guy who is clearly hurting doesn't make for better TV, it just makes for an awkward interview that doesn't really bring anything insightful to the viewer.
exactly. these guys always get interview by a number of guys after the race anyways by numerous people. its not like it cant wait 15 min. or even a hour or so. the best interviews are the ones by racer x or guy b or transworld etc they post the next day but they are done sometime that night

Post a reply to: Take us through how you takes through

The Latest