4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

TYLER EVANS SPONSORED BY CRUXIAL

jdj727

C100_100803360_1257308021

Posts: 34

Joined: 11/3/2009

Location: Phelan, CA USA

11/24/2009 5:21 PM

Hey old fart have you ever made a main. I have Regis has so has Evans. But have you? lighten up you need to understand that yesterday is gone. All three of us have gone without to get to main events. Tyler just found out a way to stay in the sport with a image that sells even if it doesn't to you it does sell. Grow the hell up and act your age we now have phones without a cord but I guess your pissed at that also huh....dont even let me start with cell phones I dont want you to go off into the deep end... Tyler is a good guy i have known him since before the Demarini deal.... I bet you never see Reed give his helmet away or Stewart. By the way I met Jonny Omara when i was 10 what a prick he was glad that day at perris ended his career...

oldx

C100

Posts: 3219

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Camano Island, WA USA

11/24/2009 6:58 PM

jdj727 wrote: Hey old fart have you ever made a main. I have Regis has so has Evans. But have you? lighten up you need to understand that yesterday is gone. All three of us have gone without to get to main events. Tyler just found out a way to stay in the sport with a image that sells even if it doesn't to you it does sell. Grow the hell up and act your age we now have phones without a cord but I guess your pissed at that also huh....dont even let me start with cell phones I dont want you to go off into the deep end... Tyler is a good guy i have known him since before the Demarini deal.... I bet you never see Reed give his helmet away or Stewart. By the way I met Jonny Omara when i was 10 what a prick he was glad that day at perris ended his career...

God damn man, you're a rider and you're glad another rider got hurt. I'm out, I can't compete with that.

oldx

C100

Posts: 3219

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Camano Island, WA USA

11/24/2009 6:59 PM

Adam43 wrote: I think some people here either don't know or don't remember how good a rider Tyler Evans was. He never really caught fire again once everyone went to 450s...but that was about the same time he decided to become some sort of gangsta idiot also.

But the guy can ride. He's an excellent jumper, an aggressive passer, and really bulldogs the bike. In '04-'05 he was wickedly fast on that RM250, he was passing and mixing it up with dudes like Langston, Ferry, Wey, Voss and Vuillemin every week. If he had shown a little more promise, or even tried outdoors I bet he would have got a better ride instead of having to privateer it.

I have seen him ride many times.

jeffro503

C100_bright_avatar

Posts: 11133

Joined: 7/22/2007

Location: Portland, OR USA

11/24/2009 7:20 PM

Well.......On the Tyler Evans subject ( Ahem!) , I for one am glad he's giving it a shot by getting back out there to race. I've never been a fan of his image either , but in all honesty , what the hell did he do that was so bad , that made people despise him like that?

I am sure the O.P. isn't paying for his entire SX season , maybe just helping out. Their design appeals to some people and some it doesn't. But i aint going to come in here and bag on them for helping out a rider.......i just don't see anything cool about that. Now days , these riders ( ALL the privateers) need as much help as they can get , so we have a race to watch!

Good luck Tyler.....i hope you make some mains and keep it interesting.

BTW....Regis.....are you the old Regis188? If so , i remember you from years back , and how you used to tear up the so-Cal MX stuff down there. If it is you.....damn dude , you were pretty fast!

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Jay.










oldx

C100

Posts: 3219

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Camano Island, WA USA

11/24/2009 8:13 PM

jeffro503 wrote: Well.......On the Tyler Evans subject ( Ahem!) , I for one am glad he's giving it a shot by getting back out there to race. I've never been a fan of his image either , but in all honesty , what the hell did he do that was so bad , that made people despise him like that?

I am sure the O.P. isn't paying for his entire SX season , maybe just helping out. Their design appeals to some people and some it doesn't. But i aint going to come in here and bag on them for helping out a rider.......i just don't see anything cool about that. Now days , these riders ( ALL the privateers) need as much help as they can get , so we have a race to watch!

Good luck Tyler.....i hope you make some mains and keep it interesting.

BTW....Regis.....are you the old Regis188? If so , i remember you from years back , and how you used to tear up the so-Cal MX stuff down there. If it is you.....damn dude , you were pretty fast!

Chill man, we were just having a little fun, until some asshole came on here that wouldn't make a pimple on Johnnie O's ass and said he was glad JO got hurt.
As far as Regis yep he was fast but the t-shirt game is over played, should have come up with an idea like Ready Filters or something like that.

jdj727

C100_100803360_1257308021

Posts: 34

Joined: 11/3/2009

Location: Phelan, CA USA

11/24/2009 9:50 PM

OldX i respected him greatly but as a 10 year old kid the guy made a big mistake by being a complete asshole to me infront of about 30 people. I never want to see anyone get hurt I have 3 friends in wheel chairs because of mx. But you should never make fun of a kid trying to show you how much of a fan he was...Well I never forgot what he did to me but he remembers that day well...OH AND THE ASSHOLE COMMENT BOY YOU SURE ARE A TOUGH GUY FROM HOME. Hey Jeffro503 he likes to be called Andy Harrington.

oldx

C100

Posts: 3219

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Camano Island, WA USA

11/24/2009 10:15 PM

I fart in your general direction.

JE215

C100_1853_4690b2eb0a4a1

Posts: 68

Joined: 7/7/2007

Location: Pasco, WA USA

11/24/2009 10:16 PM

jdj727 wrote: OldX i respected him greatly but as a 10 year old kid the guy made a big mistake by being a complete asshole to me infront of about 30 people. I never want to see anyone get hurt I have 3 friends in wheel chairs because of mx. But you should never make fun of a kid trying to show you how much of a fan he was...Well I never forgot what he did to me but he remembers that day well...OH AND THE ASSHOLE COMMENT BOY YOU SURE ARE A TOUGH GUY FROM HOME. Hey Jeffro503 he likes to be called Andy Harrington.

You ever have a bad day and not want to be bugged by anyone? Lance Smail once ingored my son and I before a track walk. Did I get all pissy and take my toys and go home? No, I figured he didn't want to be bothered or he was having a bad day. I don't know who you are, but you should take your own advice. Yesterday is gone, let it go and grow the hell up. Who cares if Johnny O punked you. Sound like a bunch of jibba jabba coming from you.

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell



RLTW

Chili

C100_97785710_1279305581.svg

Posts: 785

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Winnipeg, CAN

11/24/2009 10:17 PM

jdj727 wrote: Hey old fart have you ever made a main. I have Regis has so has Evans. But have you? lighten up you need to understand that yesterday is gone. All three of us have gone without to get to main events. Tyler just found out a way to stay in the sport with a image that sells even if it doesn't to you it does sell. Grow the hell up and act your age we now have phones without a cord but I guess your pissed at that also huh....dont even let me start with cell phones I dont want you to go off into the deep end... Tyler is a good guy i have known him since before the Demarini deal.... I bet you never see Reed give his helmet away or Stewart. By the way I met Jonny Omara when i was 10 what a prick he was glad that day at perris ended his career...

Don't have much interest in the rest of this thread but your closing comment in the quoted post is the douchebag comment of the month.

jeffro503

C100_bright_avatar

Posts: 11133

Joined: 7/22/2007

Location: Portland, OR USA

11/24/2009 10:40 PM

jdj727 wrote: OldX i respected him greatly but as a 10 year old kid the guy made a big mistake by being a complete asshole to me infront of about 30 people. I never want to see anyone get hurt I have 3 friends in wheel chairs because of mx. But you should never make fun of a kid trying to show you how much of a fan he was...Well I never forgot what he did to me but he remembers that day well...OH AND THE ASSHOLE COMMENT BOY YOU SURE ARE A TOUGH GUY FROM HOME. Hey Jeffro503 he likes to be called Andy Harrington.

Thanks man....i remember Andy's name from back in the day.

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Jay.










ShookOne

C100

Posts: 88

Joined: 1/8/2009

Location: Bodega Bay, CA USA

11/24/2009 11:36 PM

Last I read of Tyler Evans he was getting passed by intermediates in SoCal. Guess all that ice weighs him down to much.

Blake

C100_alt_f4

Posts: 2949

Joined: 9/11/2009

Location: CA, USA

11/25/2009 7:22 AM

ShookOne wrote: Last I read of Tyler Evans he was getting passed by intermediates in SoCal. Guess all that ice weighs him down to much.

Where do you ride around Bodega Bay?

Do you have to head inland?

flarider

C100_eibear

Posts: 34253

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Merritt Island, FL USA

11/25/2009 7:42 AM

jdj727 wrote: Hey old fart have you ever made a main. I have Regis has so has Evans. But have you? lighten up you need to understand that yesterday is gone. All three of us have gone without to get to main events. Tyler just found out a way to stay in the sport with a image that sells even if it doesn't to you it does sell. Grow the hell up and act your age we now have phones without a cord but I guess your pissed at that also huh....dont even let me start with cell phones I dont want you to go off into the deep end... Tyler is a good guy i have known him since before the Demarini deal.... I bet you never see Reed give his helmet away or Stewart. By the way I met Jonny Omara when i was 10 what a prick he was glad that day at perris ended his career...

I believe this qualifies for the "Biggest Douche Initial Post" award at this year's 2009 VitalMX Awards ceremony in Las Vegas.

He might even make the "Douchiest Noob" of the year nomination as well, and that's a tough category to make

Good luck, douche727!!





This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR




"Grant money is not pork" - Rep Allen West

Regis

C100_102831420_1255196796

Posts: 1983

Joined: 6/17/2008

Location: Gonzales, LA USA

11/25/2009 8:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2009 8:45 AM

jeffro503 wrote: Well.......On the Tyler Evans subject ( Ahem!) , I for one am glad he's giving it a shot by getting back out there to race. I've never been a fan of his image either , but in all honesty , what the hell did he do that was so bad , that made people despise him like that?

I am sure the O.P. isn't paying for his entire SX season , maybe just helping out. Their design appeals to some people and some it doesn't. But i aint going to come in here and bag on them for helping out a rider.......i just don't see anything cool about that. Now days , these riders ( ALL the privateers) need as much help as they can get , so we have a race to watch!

Good luck Tyler.....i hope you make some mains and keep it interesting.

BTW....Regis.....are you the old Regis188? If so , i remember you from years back , and how you used to tear up the so-Cal MX stuff down there. If it is you.....damn dude , you were pretty fast!

oldx wrote: Chill man, we were just having a little fun, until some asshole came on here that wouldn't make a pimple on Johnnie O's ass and said he was glad JO got hurt.
As far as Regis yep he was fast but the t-shirt game is over played, should have come up with an idea like Ready Filters or something like that.

" Regis yep he was fast (YOU SAID EARLIER I WAS SLOW! HAhA) but the t-shirt game is over played, should have come up with an idea like Ready Filters or something like that."

OLDX- I said you were confused a long time ago in this thread because THIS IS NOT MY COMPANY! Where did you come up with the idea that I have any involvment with this company "cruxial"? Or any clothing company for that matter?

LMAO!

Jeffro- thank you for the props man. In the big picture of MX I was pretty good, if you break it down into the actual MX/SX series I was mediocre at best. I have been told on a couple different occasions on this very bored that I was slow or was a mid-packer or my factory ride on KTM wasn't "real" but whatever! I am cool with it. It doesn't bother me at all. I chuckle at it, because the truth is......... I know the truth! I can handle it. The funniest part about it all is I rode all the national tracks and SX's as a privateer eating peanut butter and jelly and as a "factory" ktm rider. I got to give it everything I had to live a dream I had since I was 5 and I have the memories and good times stored right in my head where later on I can make them even bigger stories! haha. SO when guys tell me on a message board I was slow, it really doesn't bother me a bit! At least I had a shot at something that they could later tell me I sucked at! lol. Smile



anyways, I love the offseason, good luck to Tyler Evans and cruxial on their business venture. I hope he can be a part of the opening ceromonies again so the people that HATE him can cringe and go home and have somethign to kick their dog over....

Kimmey, ease up on jdj727, you can see he isn't a message bored "pro" and we all know conveying a message on here takes a certain "art" you can say and having 20,000 posts will make you king at it. I mean your the KING at making even the simplest discussions frustrating as heck! That is not a dig on you at all I have learned to deal with it! The guy (jdj727) can ride the wheels off a scooter and is probably tired of hearing all the negativity from people that haven't been there or tried to make a career out of it. I mean look Pingree even broke his silence in frustraion not too long ago. Before you go calling him a douche, you should probably check your supported riders list and make sure he isn't one of them...... Smile

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

jeffro503

C100_bright_avatar

Posts: 11133

Joined: 7/22/2007

Location: Portland, OR USA

11/25/2009 8:48 AM

Cool Regis.....thought that may be you. You know one thing you can always try and remember is , no matter how fast you are/were , there are always going to be people that try to put you down in one way or another.....it boils down to two different things......

1.) they do it because they look at it as a quick way to try and slam on someone who has just pissed them off....even though it makes no sense.

2.) Jealousy.....

Most of the time it's answer #2. I tried for about 3 years to get my pro license , and had the AMA send me the paperwork , i had people from the MXNW , AMA and CMC that were ready to sign for me , and year after year....i would break something. So i said screw it , ran some local "A" stuff plus the +25A and +30A later and had a lot of fun doing it.

I always find it funny when someone i used to race with says things like " yeah....i remember battling with you" or " yeah.....i think i beat you that day"..........when in my own mind i remember just about every single race i entered and who beat me.........he wasn't one of them!

I've also come to the conclusion that a lot of guys like to inflate their ego's and riding abilities by about 50% over the years and the longer they have been out of the sport. I've heard from guys......"yeah.....i did well in the INT/B stuff"......wait....what? I think you just turned Junior / C class and then disappeared. Or "yeah....i raced pro for quite a few years".......and what that really means is that he raced a few races in the INT class , got smoked and bought a quad or something HAHA!!

Anyways.......glad you are doing well. And again , good luck to Tyler , he'll have his work cut out for him that's for sure.

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Jay.










Blake

C100_alt_f4

Posts: 2949

Joined: 9/11/2009

Location: CA, USA

11/25/2009 8:54 AM

Regis wrote: " Regis yep he was fast (YOU SAID EARLIER I WAS SLOW! HAhA) but the t-shirt game is over played, should have come up with an idea like Ready Filters or something like that."

OLDX- I said you were confused a long time ago in this thread because THIS IS NOT MY COMPANY! Where did you come up with the idea that I have any involvment with this company "cruxial"? Or any clothing company for that matter?

LMAO!

Jeffro- thank you for the props man. In the big picture of MX I was pretty good, if you break it down into the actual MX/SX series I was mediocre at best. I have been told on a couple different occasions on this very bored that I was slow or was a mid-packer or my factory ride on KTM wasn't "real" but whatever! I am cool with it. It doesn't bother me at all. I chuckle at it, because the truth is......... I know the truth! I can handle it. The funniest part about it all is I rode all the national tracks and SX's as a privateer eating peanut butter and jelly and as a "factory" ktm rider. I got to give it everything I had to live a dream I had since I was 5 and I have the memories and good times stored right in my head where later on I can make them even bigger stories! haha. SO when guys tell me on a message board I was slow, it really doesn't bother me a bit! At least I had a shot at something that they could later tell me I sucked at! lol. Smile



anyways, I love the offseason, good luck to Tyler Evans and cruxial on their business venture. I hope he can be a part of the opening ceromonies again so the people that HATE him can cringe and go home and have somethign to kick their dog over....

Kimmey, ease up on jdj727, you can see he isn't a message bored "pro" and we all know conveying a message on here takes a certain "art" you can say and having 20,000 posts will make you king at it. I mean your the KING at making even the simplest discussions frustrating as heck! That is not a dig on you at all I have learned to deal with it! The guy (jdj727) can ride the wheels off a scooter and is probably tired of hearing all the negativity from people that haven't been there or tried to make a career out of it. I mean look Pingree even broke his silence in frustraion not too long ago. Before you go calling him a douche, you should probably check your supported riders list and make sure he isn't one of them...... Smile

That would be funny, calling out your own rider on a message board.

flarider

C100_eibear

Posts: 34253

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Merritt Island, FL USA

11/25/2009 9:25 AM

Wouldn't bother me to call one of our sponsored riders a douche, especially in this instance, because no matter how you slice it, saying "By the way I met Jonny Omara when i was 10 what a prick he was glad that day at perris ended his career..." is a very douchey thing to say. Calling a rider a douche is no big deal when deserved and I have said worse to sponsored riders to their faces.
I'm not a guy who babies riders to their face and grumbles behind their back. More people need to be up front with riders to their faces, especially those involved in their racing.
But let's not change the subject, that was a fucked up thing to say and since you know who it is an we supposedly sponsor him, why not tell everyone his name?

or maybe because he was such a douche, no one wants to state who he really is?

As for the original topic, which I stayed out of until douchey showed up, Tyler can do what he wants and I always liked Tyler. I was impressed with him back when he was on Plano and that memory is what has stuck with me.
I think what many are trying to say about how they feel is that they like what Tyler was, but not what he's become.
I am not a fan of his "gangster" persona, but that is his choice. If it's all an act, then it's an act...but then that also makes him a poser, doesn't it?





This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR




"Grant money is not pork" - Rep Allen West

TeamGreen

C100_rip_beach_shot

Posts: 12202

Joined: 11/25/2008

Location: Redding, CA USA

11/25/2009 9:29 AM

Where's the Briefcase full of Money?

If he can comeback and get goin' again...more power to him.

I'm jus' sayin'...

Dave "Ozzy" Osterman quote..."You finish in the Top Ten -OR- You Don't Eat!"
I heard him say it. He can't deny it.

TeamGreen

C100_rip_beach_shot

Posts: 12202

Joined: 11/25/2008

Location: Redding, CA USA

11/25/2009 9:33 AM

Being glad that O'Show crashed makes you a bit worse off than jus' a Douchey...

That would make a person the...

"Ass-Hole of the Day!"

No?

flarider, can I get an opinion on this from the ol'school jury?

Dave "Ozzy" Osterman quote..."You finish in the Top Ten -OR- You Don't Eat!"
I heard him say it. He can't deny it.

Regis

C100_102831420_1255196796

Posts: 1983

Joined: 6/17/2008

Location: Gonzales, LA USA

11/25/2009 10:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2009 10:09 AM

flarider wrote: Wouldn't bother me to call one of our sponsored riders a douche, especially in this instance, because no matter how you slice it, saying "By the way I met Jonny Omara when i was 10 what a prick he was glad that day at perris ended his career..." is a very douchey thing to say. Calling a rider a douche is no big deal when deserved and I have said worse to sponsored riders to their faces.
I'm not a guy who babies riders to their face and grumbles behind their back. More people need to be up front with riders to their faces, especially those involved in their racing.
But let's not change the subject, that was a fucked up thing to say and since you know who it is an we supposedly sponsor him, why not tell everyone his name?

or maybe because he was such a douche, no one wants to state who he really is?

As for the original topic, which I stayed out of until douchey showed up, Tyler can do what he wants and I always liked Tyler. I was impressed with him back when he was on Plano and that memory is what has stuck with me.
I think what many are trying to say about how they feel is that they like what Tyler was, but not what he's become.
I am not a fan of his "gangster" persona, but that is his choice. If it's all an act, then it's an act...but then that also makes him a poser, doesn't it?

Very respectable answer there Dave. Good on ya!


"If it's all an act, then it's an act...but then that also makes him a poser, doesn't it?

as far as this, I guess there is a line that has to be drawn somewhere. If you are successful at your act I guess you aren't a poser? If you aren't succesful then maybe you are a poser?

I would have to say that Tyler Evans "act" prolonged his career and took his 8-12th place finishes and made him an attraction (to some) and not just another rider in 8th-12th. He became part of the show in opening ceromonies with his act. Did that enable him to make more money with sponsors, get more press?

Deegan isn't a poser but he plays the act
Pastrana isn't a poser but he plays the happy gee golly act

Now, If I got tattoos and acted tough that would definetely be a poser!



"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

zookrider62!

C100_88294980_1279488303

Posts: 3897

Joined: 12/22/2008

Location: Plano, TX USA

11/25/2009 10:10 AM

flarider wrote: Wouldn't bother me to call one of our sponsored riders a douche, especially in this instance, because no matter how you slice it, saying "By the way I met Jonny Omara when i was 10 what a prick he was glad that day at perris ended his career..." is a very douchey thing to say. Calling a rider a douche is no big deal when deserved and I have said worse to sponsored riders to their faces.
I'm not a guy who babies riders to their face and grumbles behind their back. More people need to be up front with riders to their faces, especially those involved in their racing.
But let's not change the subject, that was a fucked up thing to say and since you know who it is an we supposedly sponsor him, why not tell everyone his name?

or maybe because he was such a douche, no one wants to state who he really is?

As for the original topic, which I stayed out of until douchey showed up, Tyler can do what he wants and I always liked Tyler. I was impressed with him back when he was on Plano and that memory is what has stuck with me.
I think what many are trying to say about how they feel is that they like what Tyler was, but not what he's become.
I am not a fan of his "gangster" persona, but that is his choice. If it's all an act, then it's an act...but then that also makes him a poser, doesn't it?

Wait wait wait, when was Tyler on Plano? Only connection ive ever heard was one of their riders wasnt paid, so he took a few bikes and gave one to Tyler for him to practice on since his husky was a POS.

flarider

C100_eibear

Posts: 34253

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Merritt Island, FL USA

11/25/2009 10:20 AM

Maybe it was Planet?
Yeah, Planet Honda, my bad





This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR




"Grant money is not pork" - Rep Allen West

zookrider62!

C100_88294980_1279488303

Posts: 3897

Joined: 12/22/2008

Location: Plano, TX USA

11/25/2009 10:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/25/2009 10:34 AM

flarider wrote: Maybe it was Planet?
Yeah, Planet Honda, my bad

never should two teams with such close names be on the same brand

hammertime

C100_mxforum_1393896344

Posts: 1057

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: K Town, CAN

11/25/2009 10:53 AM

Adam43 wrote: I think some people here either don't know or don't remember how good a rider Tyler Evans was. He never really caught fire again once everyone went to 450s...but that was about the same time he decided to become some sort of gangsta idiot also.

But the guy can ride. He's an excellent jumper, an aggressive passer, and really bulldogs the bike. In '04-'05 he was wickedly fast on that RM250, he was passing and mixing it up with dudes like Langston, Ferry, Wey, Voss and Vuillemin every week. If he had shown a little more promise, or even tried outdoors I bet he would have got a better ride instead of having to privateer it.

everybody should reread the above again and remember...

i'm not for that gangster shit but i will say that i sat at lunch with tyler at the liddell/ortiz fight in dec 06 and he was one of the coolest, most down to earth guys you'd meet....in spite of the head wrap ect.

just sayin.

jeffro503

C100_bright_avatar

Posts: 11133

Joined: 7/22/2007

Location: Portland, OR USA

11/25/2009 11:15 AM

flarider wrote: Wouldn't bother me to call one of our sponsored riders a douche, especially in this instance, because no matter how you slice it, saying "By the way I met Jonny Omara when i was 10 what a prick he was glad that day at perris ended his career..." is a very douchey thing to say. Calling a rider a douche is no big deal when deserved and I have said worse to sponsored riders to their faces.
I'm not a guy who babies riders to their face and grumbles behind their back. More people need to be up front with riders to their faces, especially those involved in their racing.
But let's not change the subject, that was a fucked up thing to say and since you know who it is an we supposedly sponsor him, why not tell everyone his name?

or maybe because he was such a douche, no one wants to state who he really is?

As for the original topic, which I stayed out of until douchey showed up, Tyler can do what he wants and I always liked Tyler. I was impressed with him back when he was on Plano and that memory is what has stuck with me.
I think what many are trying to say about how they feel is that they like what Tyler was, but not what he's become.
I am not a fan of his "gangster" persona, but that is his choice. If it's all an act, then it's an act...but then that also makes him a poser, doesn't it?

Good post Dave....completely agree. Poser or no poser....Tyler can ride a bike , and ride it pretty fast. So i wish him the best this next SX season and hope he stays healthy.

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Jay.










zippy895

C100_10440663_527235047383235_1222930463474944110_n_1408199320

Posts: 4436

Joined: 7/15/2008

Location: Daytona Beach, FL USA

11/25/2009 11:24 AM

Preset wrote: Superstar???? I gather he wrote that
Does your first line of T-shirts have skulls n stuff?Because the people round here really love that shit!

lol.

zippy895

C100_10440663_527235047383235_1222930463474944110_n_1408199320

Posts: 4436

Joined: 7/15/2008

Location: Daytona Beach, FL USA

11/25/2009 11:27 AM

Rooster wrote: This has to be a joke. Has anybody ever seen Tyler Evans wearing a shirt?

lol

Tiki

C100_135734890_1287021403

Posts: 9943

Joined: 8/1/2006

Location: Corona, CA USA

11/25/2009 11:27 AM

FastEddy

C100_1_1403286417

Posts: 12325

Joined: 8/3/2008

Location: WA, USA

11/25/2009 11:30 AM

I bet JLaw parks him.....

jdj727

C100_100803360_1257308021

Posts: 34

Joined: 11/3/2009

Location: Phelan, CA USA

11/25/2009 6:08 PM

Well first off he fell over in a turn jared his shoulder and then quit..But if you think that at anytime you can pick on a kid when you are a superstar your wrong. I will not be ashamed to admit the fact that his karma that day hurt him, but he made the bed he lies on in my eyes and with me that is all that matters. Now for douchebag of the year I will take you up on it but you need to be present when I pick up the trophy. Then again your just someone who will sit here and think that your a badass...Next time your out in cali look me up I would love to meet up with you and turn some laps. Jonny O just did something that I think was very wrong. I would never want someone to have a life altering injury...You guys make it sound like I ran out there and shoved a stick in his front wheel.
Post a Reply to: TYLER EVANS SPONSORED BY CRUXIAL

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm