TYLER EVANS SPONSORED BY CRUXIAL

CRUXIAL
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:44am
CRUXIAL has arrived! We are a new Action-Sports Apparel company in So Cal. Our first line of t-shirts are AVAILABLE NOW with more products to come! We are now proudly sponsoring Supercross Superstar TYLER EVANS. Check out our new site CRUXIALWEAR.COM
|
11/23/2009 5:21pm
i missed the part where it says tyler evans is making a come back?

be lucky to make the night shows.....
Preset
11/23/2009 5:38pm
Superstar???? I gather he wrote that Blink
Does your first line of T-shirts have skulls n stuff?Because the people round here really love that shit!

The Shop

MxDaD324
11/23/2009 6:00pm
CRUXIAL wrote:
CRUXIAL has arrived! We are a new Action-Sports Apparel company in So Cal. Our first line of t-shirts are AVAILABLE NOW with more products to come...
CRUXIAL has arrived! We are a new Action-Sports Apparel company in So Cal. Our first line of t-shirts are AVAILABLE NOW with more products to come! We are now proudly sponsoring Supercross Superstar TYLER EVANS. Check out our new site CRUXIALWEAR.COM
You will be lucky to sell 3 shirts and i say your out of business in 90 days using that moron as one of your athletes. You might have better luck promoting that dude over on one for the Hip Hop Wana Be forums!!!!
Goodluck!!!!
newmann
11/23/2009 6:05pm
Danny Dolan will be indoorsin this stuff in no time!
Gardner37
11/23/2009 6:17pm
Only thing you get from me is a metric shit ton of FAIL.
Lightning78
11/23/2009 7:27pm
Preset wrote:
[img]http://www.cruxialwear.com/dev/wp-content/themes/Durrani%20Design/images/shirts/full/skullscrollsred.jpg[/img ] You can't go wrong with Skullz :laugh:
Thats actaully NOT that bad.......good for Tyler making a comeback he's been riding a lot with my buddy north.
flarider
11/23/2009 7:42pm
BTW, can someone tell me how that's pronounced?

huck
11/23/2009 7:45pm
CRUXIAL wrote:
CRUXIAL has arrived! We are a new Action-Sports Apparel company in So Cal. Our first line of t-shirts are AVAILABLE NOW with more products to come...
Your logo looks like Grendal... you fail!
drmarkr
11/23/2009 7:47pm
flarider wrote:
BTW, can someone tell me how that's pronounced?

Why's it so crucial that you know?
Sandberm
11/23/2009 7:57pm
Click the link Flar ider
And I quote:
"CRUX - a vital, basic, decisive, or pivotal point; something that torments by its puzzling nature; a perplexing difficulty. synonyms - essence, heart, core.
CRUCIAL - Extremely significant or important.
CRUXIAL (krew-sh-all) - A significant turning point; a perplexing individual puzzling all who do not understand the nature or determination that drives boardsports enthusiasts to ever push themselves to the next level. "

A 3 syllable word mind you! krew-sh-all

Anyways, best of luck to Tyler Evans and company. Supercross is better with Tyler giving it a go.
Infamous
Fantasy
2499th
11/23/2009 8:17pm
Danny Dolan says of Cruxial 'that stuff tears ass'
curmudgeon
11/23/2009 9:17pm
Infamous wrote:
Danny Dolan says of Cruxial 'that stuff tears ass'
Then don't wipe with it, of course I don't know what else you could do with it.
Chili
11/23/2009 9:30pm
Are any of the shirts kevlar lined?
oldx
11/23/2009 10:24pm
That stuff looks like shit to me, then again so does your rider. JMHO
oldx
11/23/2009 10:26pm
However if you'll sponsor this site I will apologize for what I said about your shirts.
Rooster
11/24/2009 12:03am
This has to be a joke. Has anybody ever seen Tyler Evans wearing a shirt?
11/24/2009 12:40am
I for one have known Tyler since I was in diapers.. I have not always agreed with some of the stupid antics he has pulled or never really got why he rips his shirt off after not qualifying for a main event in lets say "Anaheim" if you were there you know what I am talking about... Lets not forget this guy as a privateer while riding for Demarinni "not sure how its spelled" Suzuki was on the podium several times and even got 2nd in the east west shoot-out in Las Vegas. I've seen some of the Youtube videos and again not much of them make any sense to me.. I dont know if he does these things for exposure or what but, I do know his fan base is huge.. I mean at the supercross races he has people standing outside of his rig and from the sounds of it his van this year with lines as long as some of the factory guys.. I spoke with Tyler at the US OPEN and a few times after that on the phone and he has told me countless times "Partridge I am 30 years old I am passed all that I am going into this year to have fun,not for anyone but me" He seems to be going in the right direction as far as his attitude. He is very humble,very motivated and I just think he got involved with some gnarly shit. He is an all around great guy if you sit down and talk to him he's very polite,very well spoken, (when hes not trying to be shoog Night) As far as him being a top 10 guy. I definitly think that was a little pre-mature. The pace has been stepped up a lot.... I mean a lot since hes raced the guys he will be going against. Also lets be honest the depth in the 450 class is pretty tough as compared to when he won the top privateer award.. When he won that there were 5,6, sometimes 7 privateers in the main event as compared to now there being 1,2, maybe 3 privateers in the main. He will be lucky to get into the main event then again I could be wrong we will all not in about 35 days
Devil1nNj
11/24/2009 4:14am
I didn't know Tyler was racing A1.
Who's bike is he on?
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
11/24/2009 6:57am
the two most critical posts in this thread came from "old"x and mx"dad"324. I am almost positive these two are in a demographic that this company is not trying to focus on.

Everybody is entitled to an opinion, and some are louder than others when behind a keyboard but some are just plain dumb.

Question for either one of you, do you think the Metal Mulisha (as in Twitch and Deegan)are stupid for the image they portray? I am sure your answer is yes and that is ok with me but neither would have any type of notoraiaty or fame if they tried to stay clean cut and all Amrican. Same thing goes with Evans, he would have been a mid pack racer that jus blended in.

Becasue he is different he has fans and haters and his stock went way up, even for a guy not making all the mains and finishing 8th-12th in mains. Pretty smart if you ask me..... He's got this forum talking baout him when this thread would have just dissapeared if were anybody else.

Highsider
11/24/2009 7:05am
Regis wrote:
the two most critical posts in this thread came from "old"x and mx"dad"324. I am almost positive these two are in a demographic that this company...
the two most critical posts in this thread came from "old"x and mx"dad"324. I am almost positive these two are in a demographic that this company is not trying to focus on.

Everybody is entitled to an opinion, and some are louder than others when behind a keyboard but some are just plain dumb.

Question for either one of you, do you think the Metal Mulisha (as in Twitch and Deegan)are stupid for the image they portray? I am sure your answer is yes and that is ok with me but neither would have any type of notoraiaty or fame if they tried to stay clean cut and all Amrican. Same thing goes with Evans, he would have been a mid pack racer that jus blended in.

Becasue he is different he has fans and haters and his stock went way up, even for a guy not making all the mains and finishing 8th-12th in mains. Pretty smart if you ask me..... He's got this forum talking baout him when this thread would have just dissapeared if were anybody else.

Heck, you would make some rider a great agent!Cool
agency399
11/24/2009 7:05am
I say come one come all. Bring all the racers out who want to try and qualify. The shittest thing that ever happened with timed qualifying is it cut back on racers trying to make the show.

The more the better!

I don't care who they are.........

Post a reply to: TYLER EVANS SPONSORED BY CRUXIAL

The Latest