TV Schedule Set Your DVR's/Calendars..

Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1464th
Edited Date/Time 5/12/2016 8:25pm
Half the moto's are going to be online this year. Hope the quality is good enough to screen share or link with my HDMI onto a TV for the one's listed as promotocross.com..

http://www.promotocross.com/mx/tv-schedule
|
SlasherMcGee
5/12/2016 6:08am
Hopefully promotocross.com moves out of the 90's and starts providing a paid subscription option.... Give me the option to pay $100 so I can watch every moto, no commercials, at 9 p.m. on Saturday night, while sitting on my couch.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1464th
5/12/2016 6:09am
Also if you upgrade DirecTV to get FOX SPORT 2 just to get supercross, you can now downgrade back to "Choice" package which has MAVTV and NBCSN
NotCore
5/12/2016 6:16am
Absurd how complicated it is.

MAVTV is not HD on Direct TV, which makes watching a national on a 70" screen unbearable. Is it even offered on DISH anymore?

The Shop

SlasherMcGee
5/12/2016 6:22am
NotCore wrote:
Absurd how complicated it is. MAVTV is not HD on Direct TV, which makes watching a national on a 70" screen unbearable. Is it even offered...
Absurd how complicated it is.

MAVTV is not HD on Direct TV, which makes watching a national on a 70" screen unbearable. Is it even offered on DISH anymore?
I swear MAVTV's resolution is worse than the signal we used to get back on the farm in 90' through the KBAND dish... It's like MavTV is running 240i and running on a Zenith.
DonM
5/12/2016 6:22am
Ummmmmm.....That's the 2015 schedule that the link takes you to....
SEE ARE125
5/12/2016 6:24am
Hopefully promotocross.com moves out of the 90's and starts providing a paid subscription option.... Give me the option to pay $100 so I can watch every...
Hopefully promotocross.com moves out of the 90's and starts providing a paid subscription option.... Give me the option to pay $100 so I can watch every moto, no commercials, at 9 p.m. on Saturday night, while sitting on my couch.
Huh? Usually the races are uploaded to promotocross.com Saturday night or Sunday. You can also get Lucas Oil TV for $4.99/mo($59.99/yr) and watch the races live, or later at your convienence, on several devices including your computer.
5/12/2016 6:32am
Living in the past.
agn5009
5/12/2016 6:58am
Moto_Geek wrote:
Half the moto's are going to be online this year. Hope the quality is good enough to screen share or link with my HDMI onto a...
Half the moto's are going to be online this year. Hope the quality is good enough to screen share or link with my HDMI onto a TV for the one's listed as promotocross.com..

http://www.promotocross.com/mx/tv-schedule
That's the 2015 schedule.
jmx411
5/12/2016 6:59am
Another thread where people will complain that we get to watch all 4 motos live.
motoman617
5/12/2016 7:57am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Huh? Usually the races are uploaded to promotocross.com Saturday night or Sunday. You can also get Lucas Oil TV for $4.99/mo($59.99/yr) and watch the races live...
Huh? Usually the races are uploaded to promotocross.com Saturday night or Sunday. You can also get Lucas Oil TV for $4.99/mo($59.99/yr) and watch the races live, or later at your convienence, on several devices including your computer.
I have TWC here and don't get MavTV. I see the MavTV app on my Roku and I saw the subscription rates for it. So I can sign up for this up and watch both motos on Saturday night? I try and watch them live but sometimes I just can't get in done with the Saturday to do list so it would be nice to kick back on Saturday night and get my Moto fix.
SlasherMcGee
5/12/2016 8:20am
Hopefully promotocross.com moves out of the 90's and starts providing a paid subscription option.... Give me the option to pay $100 so I can watch every...
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Huh? Usually the races are uploaded to promotocross.com Saturday night or Sunday. You can also get Lucas Oil TV for $4.99/mo($59.99/yr) and watch the races live...
I want no commercials, and the ability to watch the full moto within a few hours of it's completion. MXGP can do it, promotocross should be able to as well.

I am right. I am always right. Didn't you know?
SlasherMcGee
5/12/2016 8:24am
jmx411 wrote:
Another thread where people will complain that we get to watch all 4 motos live.
You can watch parts of motos live. Fixed that for you.
EEE299
5/12/2016 8:27am Edited Date/Time 5/12/2016 8:29am
jmx411 wrote:
You can watch parts of motos live. Fixed that for you.
They were only showing moto 2 on TV last year if remember right???

Edit: I meant on NBCSports... I dont get MAVtv
Old-Man
5/12/2016 9:14am
jmx411 wrote:
Right, nine out of Ten posts are complaining. Was reading the SX Discussion thread and a dude says "Why isn't the SX Live on yet, This blows" Then a few minutes later after it was on the same dude says "I can't stand listening to Bowyer"

Laughing
jmx411
5/12/2016 10:06am
jmx411 wrote:
Old-Man wrote:
Right, nine out of Ten posts are complaining. Was reading the SX Discussion thread and a dude says "Why isn't the SX Live on yet, This...
Right, nine out of Ten posts are complaining. Was reading the SX Discussion thread and a dude says "Why isn't the SX Live on yet, This blows" Then a few minutes later after it was on the same dude says "I can't stand listening to Bowyer"

Laughing
First world problems.

If you have internet you have the capability to see all races live. I will hate to see the day that there is only a two hour episode a week or two after the event. I hope that day never comes.
SlasherMcGee
5/12/2016 11:00am
jmx411 wrote:
Old-Man wrote:
Right, nine out of Ten posts are complaining. Was reading the SX Discussion thread and a dude says "Why isn't the SX Live on yet, This...

Laughing
jmx411 wrote:
First world problems. If you have internet you have the capability to see all races live. I will hate to see the day that there is...
First world problems.

If you have internet you have the capability to see all races live. I will hate to see the day that there is only a two hour episode a week or two after the event. I hope that day never comes.
Well, fortunately I live in the U.S.A., and not Somalia. When the day comes that I need to fight/kill for my next bite of food, I'll quit complaining about how MXGP destroys PROMOTOCROSS's video/viewing options.

I WANT IT ALL DAMNIT.
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
5/12/2016 11:09am
I want no commercials, and the ability to watch the full moto within a few hours of it's completion. MXGP can do it, promotocross should be...
I want no commercials, and the ability to watch the full moto within a few hours of it's completion. MXGP can do it, promotocross should be able to as well.

I am right. I am always right. Didn't you know?
MXGP doesn't have their races live on network TV in the US either. If you have a tv package that includes NBCSN then you can watch all motos Live online in HD. All motos can be viewed later for free on promotocross.com too. Where there's a will there's a way and it sounds like maybe your will to watch the races could use some improvement.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
5/12/2016 12:05pm
I've been there in the 80s and 90s setting my alarm at 2 or 3 in the morning to record Stanton and JMB going at in supercross and outdoor 500 nationals. Sometimes the paper would be wrong and the 3 am disappointment of bull riding or some other crap would be on instead of SX/MX.

But I do think it is absurd that you need a cable subscription to watch live video online. Its stupid, its like saying you need a car to ride the bus for free???

I do think it is awesome that promotocross has the motos up in full the next day commercial free. But I'm never ever buying cable.. ever. Thankful entertainment is moving in the direction of choice with services like netflix, hulu, sling tv, playstation vue, etc
5/12/2016 2:25pm
The best moto I ever saw was the first Hangtown moto, commercial free and no commentary (technical difficulty). It was glorious. I would pay a yearly subscription for the option to turn commentary off and turn track side audio up.
Tpog496
5/12/2016 2:49pm
The best moto I ever saw was the first Hangtown moto, commercial free and no commentary (technical difficulty). It was glorious. I would pay a yearly...
The best moto I ever saw was the first Hangtown moto, commercial free and no commentary (technical difficulty). It was glorious. I would pay a yearly subscription for the option to turn commentary off and turn track side audio up.
Is Langston announcing again this year? If so then I'd pay for this option as well.
toroP
5/12/2016 2:57pm
OK, is the 2016 tv schedule available anywhere?
toroP
5/12/2016 2:59pm
OK, is the 2016 tv schedule available anywhere?
tylermx967
5/12/2016 3:27pm
WE GET ARE TV HOOKED UP BY KERRY HARRIS SATELLITE SERVICE AND GET ALL THE CHANNILS THE RACES ARE ON AND ASLO THE WWE NETWORK
420Racing
5/12/2016 3:41pm
The best moto I ever saw was the first Hangtown moto, commercial free and no commentary (technical difficulty). It was glorious. I would pay a yearly...
DING,DING,DING. We have a winner. I completely agree.
NotCore
5/12/2016 3:45pm
jmx411 wrote:
I think we moved on to the quality of the broadcast resolution. Try to keep up! ; )
NotCore
5/12/2016 3:46pm
tylermx967 wrote:
WE GET ARE TV HOOKED UP BY KERRY HARRIS SATELLITE SERVICE AND GET ALL THE CHANNILS THE RACES ARE ON AND ASLO THE WWE NETWORK
Can't believe this poser is not clipped. Even the photo is not Texas. I guess mods appreciate the humor value of trolls?
NotCore
5/12/2016 3:53pm
731chopper wrote:
MXGP doesn't have their races live on network TV in the US either. If you have a tv package that includes NBCSN then you can watch...
MXGP doesn't have their races live on network TV in the US either. If you have a tv package that includes NBCSN then you can watch all motos Live online in HD. All motos can be viewed later for free on promotocross.com too. Where there's a will there's a way and it sounds like maybe your will to watch the races could use some improvement.
Did I read that right? All motos live in HD on NBCSN? Where's the link to that? I was apparently incorrectly under the assumption that the first motos were on MAVTV, not NBCSN based on the prior embedded link.

Old-Man
5/12/2016 8:25pm
Markee wrote:
I've been there in the 80s and 90s setting my alarm at 2 or 3 in the morning to record Stanton and JMB going at in...
I've been there in the 80s and 90s setting my alarm at 2 or 3 in the morning to record Stanton and JMB going at in supercross and outdoor 500 nationals. Sometimes the paper would be wrong and the 3 am disappointment of bull riding or some other crap would be on instead of SX/MX.

But I do think it is absurd that you need a cable subscription to watch live video online. Its stupid, its like saying you need a car to ride the bus for free???

I do think it is awesome that promotocross has the motos up in full the next day commercial free. But I'm never ever buying cable.. ever. Thankful entertainment is moving in the direction of choice with services like netflix, hulu, sling tv, playstation vue, etc
Dude! I have a shit load of VCR tapes that have just that~ Bull Riding and a bit of SX...LOL
Still remember the sequence that would start the Motoworld show, Man I have a ton of those Vids...LaughingWink

Post a reply to: TV Schedule Set Your DVR's/Calendars..

The Latest