TUE full disclosure ?

Edited Date/Time 10/16/2014 7:02pm
Should there be full disclosure for what medications riders are taking under the therapeutic use exemption of WADA/USADA
|
kiwifan
10/16/2014 1:04am
Should there be full disclosure for what medications riders are taking under the therapeutic use exemption of WADA/USADA
Why? How does that impact the fans? If a MX/SX racer is on meds because of medical reasons then I dont care....why should I?
kongols
10/16/2014 1:25am
I think they should disclose the color of their piss in a morning too.
10/16/2014 4:58am
kiwifan wrote:
Why? How does that impact the fans? If a MX/SX racer is on meds because of medical reasons then I dont care....why should I?
Ok. What about for the riders. I'm sure they would like to know what another rider that they have to race is taking that is on the banned list & that they have an exemption for
kongols
10/16/2014 5:12am
kiwifan wrote:
Ok. What about for the riders. I'm sure they would like to know what another rider that they have to race is taking that is on...
Ok. What about for the riders. I'm sure they would like to know what another rider that they have to race is taking that is on the banned list & that they have an exemption for
I think Aldon Baker should disclose all his training program to other racers too.

The Shop

APLMAN99
10/16/2014 5:13am
There is already full disclosure to the people who need to know.
IWreckALot
10/16/2014 5:26am
kiwifan wrote:
Ok. What about for the riders. I'm sure they would like to know what another rider that they have to race is taking that is on...
You might research the HIPPA Law. . .
SEE ARE125
10/16/2014 7:07am
kiwifan wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
You might research the HIPPA Law. . .
Exactly what I was gonna say.
Kawaboy14
10/16/2014 7:14am
if the TUE was approved....he has a prescription for it!

how much more disclosure do we need?
racinstation
Fantasy
1921st
10/16/2014 8:18am
Full disclosure to those that need to know. To us, we just need full disclosure on the race results and Monster girls.

It's really nunovourbiznes.
jeffro503
10/16/2014 8:44am
Question..........does your doctor disclose to the public what medication you are taking? No they don't.....because they can lose their job over it. Because James is an athlete , that doesn't mean his private life is an open book for the public.
10/16/2014 6:53pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Question..........does your doctor disclose to the public what medication you are taking? No they don't.....because they can lose their job over it. Because James is an...
Question..........does your doctor disclose to the public what medication you are taking? No they don't.....because they can lose their job over it. Because James is an athlete , that doesn't mean his private life is an open book for the public.
Unfortunately for James everybody now knows what he is taking. I'm talking about drugs that are banned that riders need to get an exemption for. They are banned for a reason, found to be performance enhancing. No one would care what I'm taking, I'm not a pro competing in a dangerous sport
IceMan446
10/16/2014 7:02pm
Unfortunately for James everybody now knows what he is taking. I'm talking about drugs that are banned that riders need to get an exemption for. They...
Unfortunately for James everybody now knows what he is taking. I'm talking about drugs that are banned that riders need to get an exemption for. They are banned for a reason, found to be performance enhancing. No one would care what I'm taking, I'm not a pro competing in a dangerous sport
People are SPECULATING at what he was/is taking.

Post a reply to: TUE full disclosure ?

The Latest