4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

TP199 bike on Ebay

mx295

C100_th_1389825039

Posts: 3436

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Quartz Hill, CA USA

6/14/2012 1:42 PM

My dirt bike pops wheelies!!

pitbike502

C100_h4_1402177702

Posts: 4158

Joined: 12/26/2007

Location: Syracuse, NY USA

6/14/2012 2:05 PM

awesome spelling

be a cool bike to get for under $8000

Moto_Geek

C100_103166610_1258560904

Posts: 851

Joined: 6/26/2007

Location: Golden, CO USA

6/14/2012 2:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/14/2012 2:49 PM

That thing is trashed! 0 bids!

Katoom72

C100_images

Posts: 909

Joined: 12/12/2011

Location: BEL

6/14/2012 2:31 PM

Why 4stroke?!!!!!!

varagon

C100_imagescaijz2ap

Posts: 105

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

6/14/2012 3:35 PM

Nice bike but a used 3 year old bike with craked frame and no title for over $6K? No thanks.

mx295

C100_th_1389825039

Posts: 3436

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Quartz Hill, CA USA

6/14/2012 4:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/14/2012 4:42 PM

varagon wrote: Nice bike but a used 3 year old bike with craked frame and no title for over $6K? No thanks.

The frame isn't cracked, The radiator is.."only flaw is left radiator had a hair line crack in a upper seam"

The price is cheap, One of Reeds Suzukis sold for $30,000

















'

My dirt bike pops wheelies!!

Hoodie

C100_yz250_done_007

Posts: 209

Joined: 4/24/2009

Location: ID, USA

6/14/2012 6:13 PM

Has A kit suspension. Looks nice.

normanmx

C100

Posts: 343

Joined: 6/18/2010

Location: N/A, MEX

6/14/2012 6:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/14/2012 6:44 PM

Its still a 2009 bike,,,and ridin by a pro...no matter what.(tired and outdated)
Why did he hold on to it so long? Hell thats chicken shit for him.
Maybe a collectors item for someone.

blusmbl

C100_fb_picture_509140003

Posts: 584

Joined: 3/19/2012

Location: Redford, MI USA

6/14/2012 6:50 PM

You're not buying it to race it, you're buying it because Travis Pastrana owned it. Without his signature on everything it's a $2500 bike.

He had another 09 RMZ450 for sale a couple months ago that was in better condition with a bunch of aftermarket stuff and engine work, that one sold for something like $5500 if I remember right.

This.

C100_oct._07_new_bike

Posts: 62

Joined: 2/27/2012

Location: Las Vegas, NV USA

6/14/2012 10:11 PM

blusmbl wrote: You're not buying it to race it, you're buying it because Travis Pastrana owned it. Without his signature on everything it's a $2500 bike.

He had another 09 RMZ450 for sale a couple months ago that was in better condition with a bunch of aftermarket stuff and engine work, that one sold for something like $5500 if I remember right.

Maybe you're thinking of this '07; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110850358719#ht_732wt_1147

MBR

C100_kusti3_1401270192

Posts: 340

Joined: 9/1/2011

Location: FIN

6/15/2012 2:42 AM

You can't be sure it really is Pastrana's bike? I mean anyone can hire these TP199 impersonators, then you just put ten TP199 bikes at the background at your fake Pastrana garage and take few pictures to sell your old Zook...or maybe you photoshop everything around...just saying ; )

Moto_Geek

C100_103166610_1258560904

Posts: 851

Joined: 6/26/2007

Location: Golden, CO USA

6/15/2012 6:05 AM

MBR wrote: You can't be sure it really is Pastrana's bike? I mean anyone can hire these TP199 impersonators, then you just put ten TP199 bikes at the background at your fake Pastrana garage and take few pictures to sell your old Zook...or maybe you photoshop everything around...just saying ; )

I thought he looked a little taller. Wow, I notice his work bench dirty too. Definitely photoshopped. The cracked raditor adds to the realism. Pretty sure Travis would not part his hair that way either.

jndmx

C100_prof_1390836970

Posts: 9507

Joined: 1/20/2008

Location: CT, USA

6/15/2012 6:19 AM

MBR wrote: You can't be sure it really is Pastrana's bike? I mean anyone can hire these TP199 impersonators, then you just put ten TP199 bikes at the background at your fake Pastrana garage and take few pictures to sell your old Zook...or maybe you photoshop everything around...just saying ; )

Moto_Geek wrote: I thought he looked a little taller. Wow, I notice his work bench dirty too. Definitely photoshopped. The cracked raditor adds to the realism. Pretty sure Travis would not part his hair that way either.

Yep......not a single thumbs-up in any of the pics either.

We all know Travis has at least one thumb up at all times.
Obvious fake.

wydopen

C100_screen_shot_2013_03_26_at_5.44.50_am

Posts: 562

Joined: 8/17/2011

Location: 805, CA USA

6/15/2012 6:31 AM

blusmbl wrote: You're not buying it to race it, you're buying it because Travis Pastrana owned it. Without his signature on everything it's a $2500 bike.

He had another 09 RMZ450 for sale a couple months ago that was in better condition with a bunch of aftermarket stuff and engine work, that one sold for something like $5500 if I remember right.

damn dude...tell we where this magical land is where clean 09 rmz's with Akit suspension and fresh motors sell for $2500???

id love to check that place out...
Post a Reply to: TP199 bike on Ebay

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm