THE OTHER SIDE SUCKS!!

wkdHH
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:30am
Just sayin'
|
Torco1
8/5/2010 2:54pm
I guess that all depends on the chick and if she wipes good enough.
cdm806
Fantasy
1404th
8/5/2010 2:55pm
Sorry, dude. I'm pretty sure we've heard the last "the other side sucks" shouted across the valley some years ago. Just in case, though, I'll be perched atop Gravity Cavity next weekend to participate if I comes back.

The Shop

Chris_ONeal
8/5/2010 3:03pm
cdm806 wrote:
Sorry, dude. I'm pretty sure we've heard the last "the other side sucks" shouted across the valley some years ago. Just in case, though, I'll be...
Sorry, dude. I'm pretty sure we've heard the last "the other side sucks" shouted across the valley some years ago. Just in case, though, I'll be perched atop Gravity Cavity next weekend to participate if I comes back.
Couple years ago they had it going a little. But there was a bunch of dickheads harassing girls walking by and it killed the whole scene.

I was too busy racing Decotis down the hill on coolers! haha
cdm806
Fantasy
1404th
8/5/2010 3:07pm
cdm806 wrote:
Sorry, dude. I'm pretty sure we've heard the last "the other side sucks" shouted across the valley some years ago. Just in case, though, I'll be...
Couple years ago they had it going a little. But there was a bunch of dickheads harassing girls walking by and it killed the whole scene...
Couple years ago they had it going a little. But there was a bunch of dickheads harassing girls walking by and it killed the whole scene.

I was too busy racing Decotis down the hill on coolers! haha
They are there every year. Last year they posted security there and it was a little better. I won't take the little lady that way at all. We'll either walk Screw-U or the road. She's not thrilled with being there to begin with, that would just turn her off to the races altogether.
mx295
8/5/2010 3:47pm
What question is asked in a gay bar the most?? " May i push in your stool"..haha
Lightning78
8/5/2010 4:02pm
Wow....the rebellion starts the same day as a plea to knock the nonsense off by the head guy(Cool .....amazing!

Post a reply to: THE OTHER SIDE SUCKS!!

The Latest