TEKA and Markus Bau part ways

themrtoad
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 6:10pm
I saw this PR on motocrossplanet.com. Teka together with energydrinks are one of few companys to put big bucks into MX.
Markus Bau was the reason this happened, so I can't see anything positive coming out of this.

I've said it before and and I say it again. If a few companys change their marketplans we are bancrupt. I prefered the good ol day's when bikesale etc actually paid the racing. I wonder how this will effect KTM's budget for 2012? I can't see them go shopping for topriders in the US without backing from Teka.

The PR here below...

TEKA have reportedly announced that it will immediately part ways with managing director Markus Bau. TEKA is heavily involved in world championship motocross. It is currently co-sponsor of the Red Bull KTM team. The reasons for the split, and how it will affect the company's motocross involvement are unclear.
|
jo2910
2/16/2011 3:27am
hhmm that's not good! I agree if the Monster and redbull bailed out it would spell big trouble for the sport.

KTM managed to have a good team without Teka the last few years I'm sure they will find another sponsor. As long as they have Red Bull they will keep Roczen.

Post a reply to: TEKA and Markus Bau part ways

The Latest