TC41

Premix
Edited Date/Time 3/22/2015 5:56pm
First and foremost hope both Trey and Jake are okay. Nasty situation.

With that being said, this is the third time this season treys front wheel has caused a crash. Reed, Millsaps, and now Jake. What's everyone's thoughts on this? I'm kinda up in the air with this.
|
bama205
3/21/2015 6:32pm
Bitches gonna bitch
bvm111
3/21/2015 6:39pm
I would never make such a comment around here... might get the lynch mob out after you
Idaho747
3/21/2015 6:41pm
If anybody really thinks trey did that on purpose they are crazy. That was a total racing incident. Nobody would do that on purpose.
Idaho747
3/21/2015 6:42pm
Unfortunate first lap carnage.

The Shop

MCfan4life
3/21/2015 6:43pm
Weimer wadded up, Trey was committed. Racing incident. Move on.
bvm111
3/21/2015 6:44pm
there is a pattern starting here
Premix
3/21/2015 6:45pm
Idaho747 wrote:
If anybody really thinks trey did that on purpose they are crazy. That was a total racing incident. Nobody would do that on purpose.
I agree with you on one hand. On the other Treys gotta know better than to follow someone's line through an incredibly tough rhythm section that guys have been messing up all night long.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
3/21/2015 6:46pm
First lap traffic and Jake caused the accident by screwing up the section. No way was this one on Trey

Jake is lucky his neck didn't snap in half
bvm111
3/21/2015 6:51pm
why does everyone defend him so much and why is his overt religion off-limits???

I get attacked in the race thread for this same observation... for a dude that broke his back by getting landed on, he sure does land on a lot of dudes... just saying? BlinkBlinkWhistlingWhistling
3/21/2015 6:56pm
bvm111 wrote:
Yes, there's a pattern. Racers in front of Trey make bad decisions or screw up and Trey gets all the blame! You figured it out. Genius.
kiwifan
3/21/2015 6:57pm
bvm111 wrote:
Yes, there's a pattern. Racers in front of Trey make bad decisions or screw up and Trey gets all the blame! You figured it out. Genius.
this!!!!!
Premix
3/21/2015 6:57pm
bvm111 wrote:
why does everyone defend him so much and why is his overt religion off-limits??? I get attacked in the race thread for this same observation... for...
why does everyone defend him so much and why is his overt religion off-limits???

I get attacked in the race thread for this same observation... for a dude that broke his back by getting landed on, he sure does land on a lot of dudes... just saying? BlinkBlinkWhistlingWhistling
Treys incident where he broke his back was unavoidable. He was a sitting duck with nowhere to go.

These past 3 incidents could have been avoided. He is racing hard but I feel he often gets in a rush and rides over his head.
bvm111
3/21/2015 6:58pm
bvm111 wrote:
yup no way its piss poor race craft on his part.... geniusWink
bvm111
3/21/2015 7:01pm
I guess I see it different than everyone else?????

wont be the first or the last time...I guess im the bad guy tonight and everyone else is correct.

I just shake my head at this stuff sometimes.

2thefront
3/21/2015 7:02pm
bvm111 wrote:
why does everyone defend him so much and why is his overt religion off-limits??? I get attacked in the race thread for this same observation... for...

Nothing off limits. Take your best shot. Crashes in motocross have no impact on "religion" so I don't know what you want to say that's off limits.

Trey follows closer than some others but I think the common factor this year has been he's been maybe the fastest guy consistently and maybe the worst starter so he's always following guys that are considerably slower and more likely to screw up. I don't know what he's supposed to do. Wait for everyone else to screw up before he tries to pass?
Hank_Thrill
3/21/2015 7:04pm
Racing incident. Jake cased and brakes don't work in the air. Had Jake not made a mistake, both guys would be alright. I'm not blaming, Jake, just highlighting the variable that led to the crash. Hope both guys feel better soon. As long as people race, mistakes will happen, nobody to blame.
kiwifan
3/21/2015 7:04pm
bvm111 wrote:

2thefront wrote:
Nothing off limits. Take your best shot. Crashes in motocross have no impact on "religion" so I don't know what you want to say that's off...
Nothing off limits. Take your best shot. Crashes in motocross have no impact on "religion" so I don't know what you want to say that's off limits.

Trey follows closer than some others but I think the common factor this year has been he's been maybe the fastest guy consistently and maybe the worst starter so he's always following guys that are considerably slower and more likely to screw up. I don't know what he's supposed to do. Wait for everyone else to screw up before he tries to pass?
Clearly people like to kick a guy when hes down...
hvaughn88
3/21/2015 7:05pm
bvm111 wrote:

Premix wrote:
Treys incident where he broke his back was unavoidable. He was a sitting duck with nowhere to go. These past 3 incidents could have been avoided...
Treys incident where he broke his back was unavoidable. He was a sitting duck with nowhere to go.

These past 3 incidents could have been avoided. He is racing hard but I feel he often gets in a rush and rides over his head.
I don't really think it was avoidable. If trey would have doubled than it's possible it just would have happened to him from a rider behind him.
bvm111
3/21/2015 7:06pm
bvm111 wrote:

2thefront wrote:
Nothing off limits. Take your best shot. Crashes in motocross have no impact on "religion" so I don't know what you want to say that's off...

kiwifan wrote:
dude super kiwistalker.... get off my junk dude... its creeping me out seriously!
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
3/21/2015 7:06pm
bvm111 wrote:

Premix wrote:
Treys incident where he broke his back was unavoidable. He was a sitting duck with nowhere to go. These past 3 incidents could have been avoided...

It wasn't avoidable. Some people on here really have me losing faith in humanity.
3/21/2015 7:08pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2015 7:08pm
bvm111 wrote:
dude super kiwistalker.... get off my junk dude... its creeping me out seriously!
You obviously don't have any junk, cause you got trey canard stuck in your mangina. God Bless you though, hope you get it sorted out soon enough Wink
Trav138
3/21/2015 7:09pm
bvm111 wrote:

Scottie slapped you down for your dumbass comments in the race thread, so now you need to come in here and continue the dumbass posts. Are you drunk?
kawirider819
3/21/2015 7:09pm
bvm111 wrote:

Premix wrote:

What race were you watching? Yah he couldve changed his direction completely mid air....Not. If any of you honestly think this was his fault you have no clue about riding. Cant believe im reading this.
etccb
3/21/2015 7:12pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2015 7:13pm
Are some people blind with hate? Wiemer messed up his rhythm and it put everyone else around him in danger. So the one that hit him was trey, What did you want him to do? It was 150% not of purpose by jake but to blame trey makes me want to smash my laptop. Freaking insane.
kiwifan
3/21/2015 7:12pm
2thefront wrote:

kiwifan wrote:
bvm111 wrote:
I replied to the 2thefront dude, now stop creeping me out man
Rick M.
3/21/2015 7:13pm
bvm111 wrote:
He follows too close. Plain and simple. Multiple people in the industry have said on multiple accounts. He is reckless
bvm111
3/21/2015 7:14pm
bvm111 wrote:
You obviously don't have any junk, cause you got trey canard stuck in your mangina. God Bless you though, hope you get it sorted out soon...
You obviously don't have any junk, cause you got trey canard stuck in your mangina. God Bless you though, hope you get it sorted out soon enough Wink
that's not very Christian of you now is it
MotoMo165
3/21/2015 7:14pm
bvm111 wrote:

Premix wrote:

What race were you watching? Yah he couldve changed his direction completely mid air....Not. If any of you honestly think this was his fault you have...
What race were you watching? Yah he couldve changed his direction completely mid air....Not. If any of you honestly think this was his fault you have no clue about riding. Cant believe im reading this.
seriously? people think trey could have avoided that! Har!! The people who think that was avoidable must be really dumb or never made it out of D class. what a joke.
3/21/2015 7:15pm
bvm111 wrote:

In other words, his religion is your main problem?
kawirider819
3/21/2015 7:16pm
bvm111 wrote:
Rick M. wrote:
He follows too close. Plain and simple. Multiple people in the industry have said on multiple accounts. He is reckless
You're an idiot. Its a fucking race! Not to mention the first lap! Every single guy is within 5 feet of each other. Seriously, Im baffled by the level of stupidity Im reading.

Post a reply to: TC41

The Latest