Support James Stewart

Overdrive
11/15/2009 1:14pm
Yeah James we would really like to see you race, so get better. Plus we don't want your bank account to suffer. Smile
Outsider
11/15/2009 1:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2011 4:43pm
JOHN CHOATE
11/15/2009 2:25pm
Personally, I hope he gets past this illness soon and is ready to kick some a$$ at A1. It's a shame that he has to deal with another type of pressure(illness) before the SX season starts(more pressure). Get well James. RIDE ON!!
maicoking
11/15/2009 2:34pm
I know from reading some interviews that James comes on here occasionally. And I have to believe that he takes a lot of the posts to heart........ No, really.

So, just to let you know James, I'm behind you 100%!!

Get well soon and come out swinging at A-1!!

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
11/15/2009 2:58pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 6:57pm
When you are the TOP of any sport (or anything for that matter) there are always gonna be haters,conspiracy theorists etc...
It comes with the territory.

As for James being ready for A1....you know he is gonna be.
It should be a another great season for James.
However, I do think RV & Reed will win some races and I'm not counting Dungey out for a win and some podiums either.
James will have his work cut out for him this season though,the cushion is getting thinner. Wink

11/15/2009 4:08pm
Sorry, I had a sour tummy for a few hours and couldn't go on line.

What'd I miss?
Leachum
11/15/2009 4:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 6:57pm
If James is healthy he will dominate, Villopoto & Reed will only win if James makes mistakes, is taken out, or gets a dead last start, no one has the speed to beat James straight up.
11/15/2009 4:26pm
If brooks sends hilly to brisbane than all is forgiven....

get well James.
swizcore
11/15/2009 10:39pm
It's a noble cause Looped and I agree that the negative ninnies are lame but I for one hope that a rider of JS7's stature doesn't need any support threads to make himself feel better about reading all the negative stuff.
We always hear time and time again how pro riders are so sheltered and have easily breakable self esteem issues but if that's the case there are bigger issues at hand than a few pat on the back threads.

If James does read this, do your thing man as you do and just forget all the hate. I'm sure you already are though so why am I still typing.
Good night. I'm gonna watch Dogtown and Z Boys before bed.
Loose
11/15/2009 11:10pm
Leachum wrote:
If James is healthy he will dominate, Villopoto & Reed will only win if James makes mistakes, is taken out, or gets a dead last start...
If James is healthy he will dominate, Villopoto & Reed will only win if James makes mistakes, is taken out, or gets a dead last start, no one has the speed to beat James straight up.
Welcome noob

now fuck off
joshy83
11/15/2009 11:25pm
fucking shit for the fans who already bought tickets for the events, plus airfares and accomodation, just to see chad and james go at it..
now he decides to not come..
Jake-247
11/16/2009 12:46am
He'll be fine come A1. But for some reason I think this is going to come back and bite me.Unsure
Little Dave
11/16/2009 1:17am Edited Date/Time 11/16/2009 4:08am
Leachum wrote:
If James is healthy he will dominate, Villopoto & Reed will only win if James makes mistakes, is taken out, or gets a dead last start...
Loose wrote:
Welcome noob

now fuck off
LOL I've been advised if you tell someone to fuck off you're labelled an internet tough guy.

So to be more sensitive to the hypersensitive, panty wearing, tampon soaking vital members amoung us and below, i'll change my post to I am so sorry James got sick, poor fella, I hope he gets better soon and conserves his energy because he going to fuckin' need it!
mmcmx
11/16/2009 3:57am
No, thanks.
R-acer
11/16/2009 5:32am
Looped Out wrote:
After hearing James Stewart had to drop the Italy and Australian Supercross races of his preseason of the US Supercross series because he got sick, I...
After hearing James Stewart had to drop the Italy and Australian Supercross races of his preseason of the US Supercross series because he got sick, I felt bad for James and hopped that he would do his best to be ready once Anaheim 1 got here. I believe he gave up a lot not to got to these races, race time on his new 450 Yamaha, the fun of going to different countries and racing in front of race fans that have never seen him ride, and the start money that big name American racer get by doing these events.

But I started reading many people were thinking negative thoughts about his choice. But I'd like you to take a step back and realize that many of your feelings are because your being very selfish. I'm sure you upset that you haven't seen Stewart ride and this could have been your first time to be able to see him in action. But don't take cheap shots at him because of this and try to believe people when they say something. Especially when there’s nothing to gain from making a decision like this.

Let's just support James Stewart and hope his ready for Anaheim 1, 2010, because he's our United States Supercross defending Champion and another true motorcycle enthusiast.

Get ready for a new year James Stewart, I for one am standing behind you and I'm sure their are many more.
x2

Great post.
neysbo
11/16/2009 6:25am
We all hope he will be fine but something tells me there is more to this illness than they are letting out. Lets support him. Do you think James likes being so sick he cannot travel or race.
11/16/2009 6:28am
joshy83 wrote:
fucking shit for the fans who already bought tickets for the events, plus airfares and accomodation, just to see chad and james go at it.. now...
fucking shit for the fans who already bought tickets for the events, plus airfares and accomodation, just to see chad and james go at it..
now he decides to not come..
Ya life sux sometimes doesn't it? It's how you deal with it that makes you who you are and only you have that choice.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
11/16/2009 6:31am
neysbo wrote:
We all hope he will be fine but something tells me there is more to this illness than they are letting out. Lets support him. Do...
We all hope he will be fine but something tells me there is more to this illness than they are letting out. Lets support him. Do you think James likes being so sick he cannot travel or race.
I am sure he doesn't like being sick.

These off season races are the fun, low pressure well paying events.

Get well soon James.
jeffro503
11/16/2009 6:46am
I take little cheap shots at James on here because i was a little peaved that he didn't do the nationals....or isn't planning on doing them at all any more. But the reality is , i don't want him to be sick , and i hope he really gets better. Health is the #1 most important thing to a person , so i hope he gets this bug out of his system. I hope it's not that dreaded flu that has been going around. Also....i really hope he'll be ready and fit for A1! Get well soon James , it wouldn't be the same without you.
Leachum
11/16/2009 11:23am
Leachum wrote:
Loose wrote:
Welcome noob

now fuck off
Just stating the facts my brother.
akmx17
11/16/2009 2:05pm
yeh work sucks huh james
CASH476
11/16/2009 3:47pm
Pretty sure James has enough support with his family, man friends, various hangers on, LB, luxurious surroundings and huge wealth that he will be ok. Maybe starting a gay "lets support James" thread will be the one thing that gives him the desire to go on living. Well done Looped Out..........well done.

Post a reply to: Support James Stewart

The Latest