Supercross tickets no longer at Yamaha Dealers?

Beavis
I went to my local Yamaha dealer today to buy tickets for A1, but they said they no longer sell tickets and gave me a Yamaha special offer coupon with a code to use when buying tickets at ticketmaster. As far as I can tell, the code just gives you a free pit pass. I would always buy at the dealer to avoid all the BS ticketmaster fees as these really add up if you are buying a number of tickets for a family. I remember reading in an earlier thread that someone tried to buy A1 tickets from the stadium box office, but these are no longer being offered except the day of the event. Is there any other way to buy supercross tickets now except ticketmaster?
|
MXerDW
12/2/2016 11:01pm
This will be my first time not attending a SX race since 1980.

I have attended Anaheim, or LA Coliseum, or San Diego every year until 2017. I will not pay to attend this coming year.
Cygnus
12/2/2016 11:53pm
Yep feld is ticket master only now sounds like. Some others went to the box office and were told the same. I would hope that day of the show the box office would be open.
Starcrossed
12/3/2016 1:37am
MXerDW wrote:
This will be my first time not attending a SX race since 1980. I have attended Anaheim, or LA Coliseum, or San Diego every year until...

I have attended Anaheim, or LA Coliseum, or San Diego every year until 2017. I will not pay to attend this coming year.
Is it the ticket distribution policy, or some other reason that you won't be going? Quite a statement you're making.
You'll do better in the fantasy leagues, though. I hope you won't be boycotting them. Grinning

The Shop

TogaSet
Fantasy
3894th
12/3/2016 6:03am
MXerDW wrote:
This will be my first time not attending a SX race since 1980. I have attended Anaheim, or LA Coliseum, or San Diego every year until...

Who cares.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
12/3/2016 7:22am
MXerDW wrote:

TogaSet wrote:
Who cares.
Well considering that views of seating from TV and photos showed slim attendance last year, FELD should care as they really should be trying to bring fans in, not push the established ones away
MotoX85
1/8/2018 3:22pm
MXerDW wrote:

Me either, tickets I use to get for $55 are now selling for $110 This year before fees and taxes.

I'm with you, been to every SX race in St Louis and will not be going for that price.
MotoX85
1/8/2018 3:25pm
MXerDW wrote:

TogaSet wrote:
Who cares.
I do, glad I know others are saying something also. Totally agree.

And after watching the race last week with worst track I think I've ever seen, boring racing, less racing and too many commercials and filler, supercrosss is probably done at my house.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
1/8/2018 3:37pm
MXerDW wrote:

TogaSet wrote:
Who cares.
MotoX85 wrote:
I do, glad I know others are saying something also. Totally agree. And after watching the race last week with worst track I think I've ever...
I do, glad I know others are saying something also. Totally agree.

And after watching the race last week with worst track I think I've ever seen, boring racing, less racing and too many commercials and filler, supercrosss is probably done at my house.
Well, that was one of the busiest/fullest A1s I've been to in years...oddly enough.
Xeno
1/8/2018 3:44pm
The process of getting good seats at supercross is a mystery wrapped in a riddle.

I gave up trying years ago.

And wouldn't you know it, I ended up in a awesome seat in Anaheim stadium on Saturday night!

Post a reply to: Supercross tickets no longer at Yamaha Dealers?

The Latest