Supercross is staged

ChrisB10
1/25/2015 9:25am
Sechr1st wrote:
Anyone else think it's kind of hard to believe that the two riders that had drama are now battling it out in the main. WWE if...
Anyone else think it's kind of hard to believe that the two riders that had drama are now battling it out in the main. WWE if you ask me.
Off your meds again?
ChrisB10
1/25/2015 9:27am
I bet your one of the guys who goes on youtube leaving comments on how 9/11 was an inside job.Laughing
abn166
1/25/2015 12:04pm
Sechr1st wrote:
Anyone else think it's kind of hard to believe that the two riders that had drama are now battling it out in the main. WWE if...
Anyone else think it's kind of hard to believe that the two riders that had drama are now battling it out in the main. WWE if you ask me.
As someone who has actually raced in a few Supercross races I would have to say.... hell fucking no! There is absolutely no chance any of this is fake.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/25/2015 12:15pm
Dumbeon............now!
Sorry, a little late, but...wow.

The Shop

scooter5002
1/25/2015 1:29pm

If ever there was a thread that called for THIS Bear, this is the one.
slipdog
1/25/2015 5:31pm
^^^BOOM goes the dynamite!!!
hvaughn88
1/25/2015 6:37pm
Yeah, it's scripted. So scripted that Kenny decided jumping 60 feet on a 67 foot triple and then French kissing his crossbar was a better choice than just washing out the front end or something. I swear, some of you watch too much daytime television. Staged, my ass!!
MotoX85
2/3/2015 5:01pm
No idea why this is in the dumbgeon either but me and my friends have been saying this for about 3 years now. Way to many coincidences imo. Just like WWE, always trying to have some fued, always trying to show fights, always trying to get beef going. Like one big drama show.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/3/2015 5:18pm
MotoX85 wrote:
No idea why this is in the dumbgeon either but me and my friends have been saying this for about 3 years now. Way to many...
No idea why this is in the dumbgeon either but me and my friends have been saying this for about 3 years now. Way to many coincidences imo. Just like WWE, always trying to have some fued, always trying to show fights, always trying to get beef going. Like one big drama show.
If you think the racing is scripted, there's not much I can do to convince you otherwise. But there are an awful lot of riders, teams, mechanics, engine and suspension technicians, and sponsors who think it's real. I'll side with them.
MotoX85
2/3/2015 5:45pm
MotoX85 wrote:
No idea why this is in the dumbgeon either but me and my friends have been saying this for about 3 years now. Way to many...
GuyB wrote:
If you think the racing is scripted, there's not much I can do to convince you otherwise. But there are an awful lot of riders, teams...
If you think the racing is scripted, there's not much I can do to convince you otherwise. But there are an awful lot of riders, teams, mechanics, engine and suspension technicians, and sponsors who think it's real. I'll side with them.
OK. Is there a "need" to convince me otherwise, I have friends in the industry too. I can surely make my own opinions can't I. And its not necessarily the racing. Its what rules are enforced for which riders, how the event is advertised, how the constant "want" for drama, how the advertising of what rivals, and yes at times riders being told to ride certain ways. Now you trying to play me out like some kind of looney, if you think the above things do not happen with team orders, monster sponsored riders not getting penalized the same, drama creating riders still allowed to ride, truth telling riders that are not, black flags for some at the drop of a hat, while others are not even looked at twice, you may be a little loonier than me.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/3/2015 5:57pm
MotoX85 wrote:
OK. Is there a "need" to convince me otherwise, I have friends in the industry too. I can surely make my own opinions can't I. And...
OK. Is there a "need" to convince me otherwise, I have friends in the industry too. I can surely make my own opinions can't I. And its not necessarily the racing. Its what rules are enforced for which riders, how the event is advertised, how the constant "want" for drama, how the advertising of what rivals, and yes at times riders being told to ride certain ways. Now you trying to play me out like some kind of looney, if you think the above things do not happen with team orders, monster sponsored riders not getting penalized the same, drama creating riders still allowed to ride, truth telling riders that are not, black flags for some at the drop of a hat, while others are not even looked at twice, you may be a little loonier than me.
Who is Chad Reed's energy drink sponsor again?
Sechr1st
2/3/2015 6:13pm
After Speaking with RV2 himself, I've came to the conclusion that Supercross is most definitely staged. He told me he only retired because he was tired of being forced to do things he didn't want to. He was a monster energy puppet.
MotoX85
2/4/2015 6:01am
MotoX85 wrote:
OK. Is there a "need" to convince me otherwise, I have friends in the industry too. I can surely make my own opinions can't I. And...
GuyB wrote:
Monster, you just proved my point. Constant search for drama.
MotoX85
2/4/2015 6:02am
Sechr1st wrote:
After Speaking with RV2 himself, I've came to the conclusion that Supercross is most definitely staged. He told me he only retired because he was tired...
After Speaking with RV2 himself, I've came to the conclusion that Supercross is most definitely staged. He told me he only retired because he was tired of being forced to do things he didn't want to. He was a monster energy puppet.
I've seen no less than 3 interviews where he straight up says he was tired of Felds shit and how they are running SX. Not really sure what else you need.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/4/2015 8:48am
Examples from interviews?

I've talked to Ryan, and the only beef with SX he expressed to me was having to do some crazy jump combo that other competitors were doing.

As far as Chad and Monster goes, first you say Monster-sponsored athletes don't get penalized the same. If that were the case, why would Chad have gotten any penalty at all?

I've talked with John Gallagher about this specifically. He said he's never been asked to favor Monster-sponsored riders, and that the folks he deals with at Feld have never tried to influence a decision. They only want to be informed of what the decision is after it's been made.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
2/4/2015 2:34pm
MotoX85 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Guy B, look who you are arguing with, this is the clown from the Tony Stewart threads LaughingLaughing
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/4/2015 3:00pm
Who's arguing? I wasted five minutes on it. That was enough. Wink
MotoX85
2/4/2015 4:19pm
ITs called a discussion lostboy, funny how you remember me, my nuts do not remember you.

Post a reply to: Supercross is staged

The Latest